1 Daley Avenue Bowmanville ON L1C 5G1

Reviews for Discovery Home Inspection

Chris Weisdorf
Chris Weisdorf
13 reviews Oshawa, ON

Black mold testing and removal if necessary

I had Dennis come over to test for and potentially remove what I strongly believed to be black mold in two locations in our home. It didn't take long to book an appointment. He said the only way to be sure was to test for it in both locations and use the outside of our home as a control. A few days later we received the results and they were negative. Other things are screened for as well. The results checked out, which was a big relief. I know that black mold is used by many contractors to scare people into paying high fees for remediation. Clearly, Dennis is completely the opposite. I highly definitely recommend him for all of your home inspection needs and mold detection/removal in particular.

Thanks Chris it is great to help you and when I can help clients like you fix or discover if there is a problem and not cost my clients a ton of money. You home was clear of mold so all is good. Thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection/Purification. All the best Dennis

Melissa in Mississauga
Melissa in Mississauga
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Very professional, knowledgeable and helpful

We had Dennis come in to inspect our new home. He was very thorough, and even talked us through everything he had discovered during his time there. He also sent us a full report of his findings the same day. Thank you for your hard work!

Thanks for your review Melissa. I take my job serious because you are spending a lot of hard earned money to purchase your home and I feel responsible to make sure you know what you are getting for your money. It is my pleasure to have helped you and I wish you all the best with your new home. Thanks for trusting Discovery Home Inspection and I'm still always here if you need me, All the best Dennis

Thank you Dennis!!

905-439-2070
1 Daley Avenue
Bowmanville
L1C 5G1

Dennis was professional, detailed, and extremely thorough. He helped us understand how everything in our home works, items to repair, and items to fix that will save money later on!

It was my pleasure to meet you and to help you understand your home. understanding everything about a home can be overwhelming so I enjoy to break it down into bit size understandable segments. thanks for using Discovery Home Inspections. I'm always here for you. all the best Dennis

misterwrightnow in Bowmanville
misterwrightnow in Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

PDI TO PERFECTION

Thorough, details, knowledgeable, honest, are all words that come to mind when it comes to my PDI completion. I would recommend it to everyone and any one. It truly was worth every dollar. Would never have picked out the things that was picked out.

It was great to help you find the many items that can be found in a new home. A PDI and 30 Day Inspection can be great times to find those hidden items and get the builder to fix. All the best in your new home. I'm always here for you. Thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection. Thanks again Dennis

andychan in Bowmanville
andychan in Bowmanville

house inspection

Dennis was an extremely friendly and efficent house examiner. he explained all details of faults, what needed attention, what was required to correct the faults and who may possibly be able to fix the problems, even possible costs. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone who may require a house inspection.

Thank you Andychan I truly hope you all the best in your new home. I'm here for you when you need me. Thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection. All the best Dennis

Home Inspection

Dennis was incredibly thorough during our home inspection for the purchase of our new family home. He pointed out everything possible - nothing was overlooked or treated as unimportant. He made sure I understood everything that was being discussed and answered any questions. I would easily recommend Dennis to anyone.

Thanks for being great clients, I try to give you the service I expect so I do my best on every Inspection.
Thanks for trusting me to do your home inspection, it is a large investment, we must make sure before you remove that condition.
Thanks for using Discover Home Inspection. All the best with your new home and I'm always here for you. Dennis

Pamela in Baltimore
Pamela in Baltimore

Home inspection

My real estate agent recommended Dennis from Discovery Home. I reached out to book a home inspection to satisfy the last condition of my offer. I had left the home inspection for the very last day and Dennis came to the rescue! He made himself available and didn’t charge me more for the urgent inspection. Dennis was early to the appointment and started the report on the outside of the home, once I arrived, he was ready to go and got me up to speed. What I appreciated about Dennis’ work was that he spent time to educate me on the various items/recommendations. He gave me ideas on how to fix various things he noted during his inspection and rough estimates. He even provided a list of contractors who can do diffferent work. I’m making a big move and the list of contractors may become incredibly helpful. Overall, Dennis is incredibly knowledgeable and I’d recommend him for a home inspection. 10/10!

Thank you so much Pam, I must get all the great people to work with. I think you have found the perfect home for you and your family. I'm always here for you if you need me and Thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection.

Lumorl in Bowmanville
Lumorl in Bowmanville

Odor elimination services

Dennis from Discovery Home Inspection was amazing. We hired him to remove smoke odor from condo and it worked like a charm. He was very easy to work with and explained the full process. He was efficient and on time and even came back a few days later to double check we were satisfied. Great company and great customer service. Definitely recommend.

Thanks for your kind review. Yes no need to live in your home with bad smells left from the past owners. I enjoy to help people like you live in a odor free and sanitized living area so you can be proud of your home. all the best and thanks for using Discovery. I'm here for you. Dennis

Danthomas86 in Bowmanville
Danthomas86 in Bowmanville

Home Inspection

Dennis was personable, informative and gave great recommendations. He spent a good amount of time going through everything with me, making sure I understood everything he found. I’d hire him again in the future and plan to refer him to all my friends. Thanks for the great job Dennis!

Thanks for your review. I'm here for you when you need me. all the best in your great home and thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection.

Inspection

Dennis Moore did a great job on our home inspection.
I appreciate his thoroughness.
The report contained an error in the address that was present every time it was written. That would be something to watch in my opinion.

Thanks for your review and feedback, I did fix the address and resent it to you however the first one was the one that kept getting opened rather than the new one I sent. Even being thorough as I am the finger slips some times. I will keep a closer eye on that, all the best in your new home and thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection, Dennis

More about Discovery Home Inspection

Discovery Home Inspection is The Company For You! DON'T MOVE WITHOUT ME!

SPECIAL FOR MAY 2018; I WILL GIVE YOU $100.00 OFF ANY OF MY ADDITIONAL SERVICES WHEN YOU DO A HOME INSPECTION WITH ME.(additional services are Radon, Mold, or Asbestos testing or Mold odor removing,cigarette odor removing,cannabis odor removing, pet odor removing) I WILL ALSO INCLUDE THERMAL IMAGING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST,(HELPS TO LOCATE MOISTURE)

I specialize in New and Used Homes including Tarion Home Warranty Homes, Commercial and Apartment buildings, Mold and Asbestos Testing, And Odor Removing!

Your home is one of the biggest purchases you’ll ever make, therefore it’s very important to know the condition of your investment. With Discovery you get more for your money, no need to call in other people to do other inspections as I can do Mold Testing, Asbestos Testing on the spot as well as Radon testing and Odor Removing for those home with smells. Discovery Home Inspection will provide the thorough home inspection you need and a simple to understand report that will help you make a confident decision. As a Certified MASTER House Inspector associated of InterNACHI the worlds largest Home Inspection Organization and being a licenced Carpenter and contractor for over 35 years I have the hands on knowledge to spot problems that otherwise may be missed. Make the right choice; buying, Discovery will give you the peace of mind you deserve. I WORK FOR YOU! I'm located in Durham I service all of Durham and Including Port Hope and Cobourg. I live here! and I work here!

Today, You have the option of knowing the condition of the property you are purchasing. You need a professional inspection service that provides the facts you need to make an informed decision. Have me on your side and DON’T MOVE WITHOUT ME! I’m only a phone call away so call now and lets get started. A small investment with big rewards. When you call ask about the “Home Maintenance Manual” I will give to you at your Home Inspection, at no additional cost to you.

Please have a look at my website http://discoveryhomeinspection.ca to see the reviews and other services I can do to help you with your new home.

Home Inspections in: Durham Region Bowmanville, Oshawa, Courtice, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Newcastle, Ajax, Pickering and Port Perry Ontario