Discovery Home Inspection

1 Daley Avenue Bowmanville ON L1C 5G1
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Oshawa  >  Discovery Home Inspection

Reviews for Discovery Home Inspection

Home Inspection

Dennis was incredibly thorough during our home inspection for the purchase of our new family home. He pointed out everything possible - nothing was overlooked or treated as unimportant. He made sure I understood everything that was being discussed and answered any questions. I would easily recommend Dennis to anyone.

Thanks for being great clients, I try to give you the service I expect so I do my best on every Inspection.
Thanks for trusting me to do your home inspection, it is a large investment, we must make sure before you remove that condition.
Thanks for using Discover Home Inspection. All the best with your new home and I'm always here for you. Dennis

Pamela in Baltimore
Pamela in Baltimore

Home inspection

My real estate agent recommended Dennis from Discovery Home. I reached out to book a home inspection to satisfy the last condition of my offer. I had left the home inspection for the very last day and Dennis came to the rescue! He made himself available and didn’t charge me more for the urgent inspection. Dennis was early to the appointment and started the report on the outside of the home, once I arrived, he was ready to go and got me up to speed. What I appreciated about Dennis’ work was that he spent time to educate me on the various items/recommendations. He gave me ideas on how to fix various things he noted during his inspection and rough estimates. He even provided a list of contractors who can do diffferent work. I’m making a big move and the list of contractors may become incredibly helpful. Overall, Dennis is incredibly knowledgeable and I’d recommend him for a home inspection. 10/10!

Thank you so much Pam, I must get all the great people to work with. I think you have found the perfect home for you and your family. I'm always here for you if you need me and Thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection.

Lumorl in Bowmanville
Lumorl in Bowmanville

Odor elimination services

Dennis from Discovery Home Inspection was amazing. We hired him to remove smoke odor from condo and it worked like a charm. He was very easy to work with and explained the full process. He was efficient and on time and even came back a few days later to double check we were satisfied. Great company and great customer service. Definitely recommend.

Thanks for your kind review. Yes no need to live in your home with bad smells left from the past owners. I enjoy to help people like you live in a odor free and sanitized living area so you can be proud of your home. all the best and thanks for using Discovery. I'm here for you. Dennis

Danthomas86 in Bowmanville
Danthomas86 in Bowmanville

Home Inspection

Dennis was personable, informative and gave great recommendations. He spent a good amount of time going through everything with me, making sure I understood everything he found. I’d hire him again in the future and plan to refer him to all my friends. Thanks for the great job Dennis!

Thanks for your review. I'm here for you when you need me. all the best in your great home and thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection.

Inspection

Dennis Moore did a great job on our home inspection.
I appreciate his thoroughness.
The report contained an error in the address that was present every time it was written. That would be something to watch in my opinion.

Thanks for your review and feedback, I did fix the address and resent it to you however the first one was the one that kept getting opened rather than the new one I sent. Even being thorough as I am the finger slips some times. I will keep a closer eye on that, all the best in your new home and thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection, Dennis

Astrid  in Bowmanville
Astrid in Bowmanville

Home inspection

Dennis did a great job on my home inspection. He was very thorough and explained things very easily to me and made me feel that I could manage any repairs needed and helpful with advice and all details . Very professional , good job !

Thanks Astrid all the best in your new home and I'm always here for you.

Charlene in Courtice
Charlene in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

Home inspection

I had discovery home inspection do my home inspection and it was a great experience. Dennis was very thoural and explained my report in detail. I would highly recommend him.

Thanks Charlene for your kind review, I truly wish you all the best in your new home. Thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection, Dennis

Home Inspection

Dennis Moore helped us with a home inspection on short notice and in another township. It was such a pleasure to deal with him! Excellent Customer Service and very knowledgeable. Fair pricing as well. I highly recommend him. Thank you Dennis for your help! 10 stars!

Thanks for taking the time to give me a great review. It was great to help you with your new home. Thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection, I'm always here for you if you have questions. All the best Dennis

Great Home Inspection

The inspector worked outside of normal operating hours and with short notice. The inspection was thorough including identifying water in an inaccessible ceiling space with I/R. Very personable with real world solutions and provided a detailed list of recommended contractors. Radon testing was performed with results delivered within one day of test completion.

Thanks for the review, I will always go the extra mile to help my clients. (i consider my clients are very important to me, you are making a large investment) Thanks for using the services of Discovery Home Inspection, All the best Dennis

Removing odor

The house that I purchased had a very bad odor. I wanted to sell it as soon as I moved in. Thanks to Dennis' help I'm in my new home and love it. The bad smell is gone. Dennis came back a few times and provided the service. He made sure that the odor will be gone. Thank you very much. I recommend Dennis to everyone who wants to get rid of bad smell in the house. Well done! A house owner.

Yes some odors are bad but with my many protocols for different types of odors once I identify what the odor is I can remove it. Thanks for your encouraging review, all the best with your new home and thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection services.

More about Discovery Home Inspection

Discovery Home Inspection is The Company For You! DON'T MOVE WITHOUT ME!

SPECIAL FOR MAY 2018; I WILL GIVE YOU $100.00 OFF ANY OF MY ADDITIONAL SERVICES WHEN YOU DO A HOME INSPECTION WITH ME.(additional services are Radon, Mold, or Asbestos testing or Odor Removing) I WILL ALSO INCLUDE THERMAL IMAGING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST,(HELPS TO LOCATE MOISTURE)

I specialize in New and Used Homes including Tarion Home Warranty Homes, Commercial and Apartment buildings, Mold and Asbestos Testing, And Odor Removing!

Your home is one of the biggest purchases you’ll ever make, therefore it’s very important to know the condition of your investment. With Discovery you get more for your money, no need to call in other people to do other inspections as I can do Mold Testing, Asbestos Testing on the spot as well as Radon testing and Odor Removing for those home with smells. Discovery Home Inspection will provide the thorough home inspection you need and a simple to understand report that will help you make a confident decision. As a Certified MASTER House Inspector associated of InterNACHI the worlds largest Home Inspection Organization and being a licenced Carpenter and contractor for over 35 years I have the hands on knowledge to spot problems that otherwise may be missed. Make the right choice; buying, Discovery will give you the peace of mind you deserve. I WORK FOR YOU! I'm located in Durham I service all of Durham and Including Port Hope and Cobourg. I live here! and I work here!

Today, You have the option of knowing the condition of the property you are purchasing. You need a professional inspection service that provides the facts you need to make an informed decision. Have me on your side and DON’T MOVE WITHOUT ME! I’m only a phone call away so call now and lets get started. A small investment with big rewards. When you call ask about the “Home Maintenance Manual” I will give to you at your Home Inspection, at no additional cost to you.

Please have a look at my website http://discoveryhomeinspection.ca to see the reviews and other services I can do to help you with your new home.

Home Inspections in: Durham Region Bowmanville, Oshawa, Courtice, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Newcastle, Ajax, Pickering and Port Perry Ontario