Discovery Home Inspection

1 Daley Avenue Bowmanville ON L1C 5G1
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Oshawa  >  Discovery Home Inspection

Reviews for Discovery Home Inspection

Removing odor

The house that I purchased had a very bad odor. I wanted to sell it as soon as I moved in. Thanks to Dennis' help I'm in my new home and love it. The bad smell is gone. Dennis came back a few times and provided the service. He made sure that the odor will be gone. Thank you very much. I recommend Dennis to everyone who wants to get rid of bad smell in the house. Well done! A house owner.

Yes some odors are bad but with my many protocols for different types of odors once I identify what the odor is I can remove it. Thanks for your encouraging review, all the best with your new home and thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection services.

Mstephenson95 in Bowmanville
Mstephenson95 in Bowmanville

Home inspection

Dennis was thorough and walked me through every part of my new home. He explained everything and gave me a detailed report outlining everything I need look into when I take possession of the home.

I would highly recommend Discovery home inspection!

Thanks for the review, it was a pleasure to walk you through your new home, I feel an obligation to make sure you have the knowledge needed to enter this new part of your life. Thanks again for using Discovery Home Inspection. All the best Dennis

Steve
Steve
1 review Whitby, ON

Full home inspection + Radon

I sent Dennis an email at 8pm in the evening to inquire about his services. I received a call back the same night within the hour and Dennis had made time in his schedule to meet me the very next day. Dennis spent over 4 hours with me combing through my house looking for any imperfections and making sure I understood everything he was looking for. He is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. We were looking for any defects to report for my Tarion home warranty. He will be the guy we call for all our inspection needs.

Thanks Steve, yes a (Home Inspection)Tarion Home Warranty inspection is very important, if you don't find the defects the builder will not help you find them so you will have to fix them and pay, you pay for this insurance but if you don't use it the builder is happy. Thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection. All the best Dennis

BenSomerville  in Ajax
BenSomerville in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Home inspection

Dennis was very thorough and knowledgeable. He took the time to learn about us and understand our needs/concerns. Any issues identified were followed up with suggestions for cost effective yet quality resolutions. We would recommend Dennis 10 times out of 10.

Thank You Ben for your kind words. I find it so much easier to learn what your goals are and what are your expectations, this gives me the insight as to how best to guide you to get exactly as you wish and in your budget. Thanks for Using Discovery Home Inspection. I'm always here when you need me. Dennis

Amanda Will in Oshawa
Amanda Will in Oshawa

Home inspection

As a “soon-to-be” new home owner it was very important to me to have a home inspection done. Dennis was just amazing! He was very informative and explained everything. I have learned so much that I would never have known before. I would recommend him to anyone!

Thank you Amanda, My clients all seam to be the best people! It was great to help you understand your new home. I fell this is the right home for you and you will be very happy with your decision. Thanks for trusting Discovery Home Inspection. All the best Dennis

Michael
Michael
1 review Oshawa, ON

Very honest and kind inspector. Helped educate first time home buyers

Dennis was very honest, kind and hard working. He checked everything from top to bottom and made sure to educate us on all aspects of the home. We are first time home buyers and we found this very informative. He gave us many tips for DIY and also gave many referrals to contractors. He answered any questions we had with great detail and thoroughness. I would definitely recommend you hire Dennis for your home inspection. You will leave satisfied and informed.

Thanks Michael for your kind words. Purchasing a home is a very large investment and I take it serious to help you in your decision process. I do enjoy helping home owners in understanding how the different parts of a home should work as well as finding any defects that are hidden. Thanks again for trusting Discovery Home Inspection.

Tessa D in Bowmanville
Tessa D in Bowmanville

Thorough, Knowledgeable & Professional

Our home inspection from Dennis exceeded our expectations! Dennis was thorough, efficient, and definitely knew what he was doing. He took the time to explain not only his findings but how he had come to certain conclusions and gave a very balanced view of what updates were necessary immediately vs down the road. Plus his professionalism made the experience itself pleasant. The whole experience was worth every penny (for good value at that) and made us feel comfortable in our new home. Given how stressful buying a home is (at least for us) this was a welcome relief.

Thanks Tessa for this review, I do strive to help all of my clients feel the way you did after the inspection as yes it is a very stressful time when purchasing a new home, Happy I could help. Thanks for trusting in me and Discovery Home Inspection. All the best.Dennis

1 review , ON

Home inspection

My wief and I are first time homebuyers. Dennis did the inspection for us and he was very knowledgeable and very helpful. Dennis walked us through all the details with patience and with humour. His price was right and the service was great! - Wiri Kap

Thanks Wiri for the review. This is a very nice home for you and your family. It was a pleasure to work with you and great to meet your family. All the best and if you need me just call. Thanks Dennis

Home Inspection

Dennis has an eye for detail and he helped us understand essential details during the inspection. His experience and understanding of house inspections reflects in his work. It was great to have him inspect our house.

Thank you. My years of experience has increased my eye for details and it is important to me that you know all about your new home and your investment. Thanks for using Discovery Home Inspection.

Adam in Old Toronto
Adam in Old Toronto

Home Inspection

Dennis was extremely informative and helpful in the home inspection for our purchase. His report was thorough and pointed out all current and potential issues related to the house. He also provided recommendations as to the most effective & cost efficient ways to remedy all issues.

Thank Adam. You are making a large investment so it is important to me that you are educated on you new home all the best Dennis

More about Discovery Home Inspection

Discovery Home Inspection is The Company For You! DON'T MOVE WITHOUT ME!

SPECIAL FOR MAY 2018; I WILL GIVE YOU $100.00 OFF ANY OF MY ADDITIONAL SERVICES WHEN YOU DO A HOME INSPECTION WITH ME.(additional services are Radon, Mold, or Asbestos testing or Odor Removing) I WILL ALSO INCLUDE THERMAL IMAGING AT NO ADDITIONAL COST,(HELPS TO LOCATE MOISTURE)

I specialize in New and Used Homes including Tarion Home Warranty Homes, Commercial and Apartment buildings, Mold and Asbestos Testing, And Odor Removing!

Your home is one of the biggest purchases you’ll ever make, therefore it’s very important to know the condition of your investment. With Discovery you get more for your money, no need to call in other people to do other inspections as I can do Mold Testing, Asbestos Testing on the spot as well as Radon testing and Odor Removing for those home with smells. Discovery Home Inspection will provide the thorough home inspection you need and a simple to understand report that will help you make a confident decision. As a Certified MASTER House Inspector associated of InterNACHI the worlds largest Home Inspection Organization and being a licenced Carpenter and contractor for over 35 years I have the hands on knowledge to spot problems that otherwise may be missed. Make the right choice; buying, Discovery will give you the peace of mind you deserve. I WORK FOR YOU! I'm located in Durham I service all of Durham and Including Port Hope and Cobourg. I live here! and I work here!

Today, You have the option of knowing the condition of the property you are purchasing. You need a professional inspection service that provides the facts you need to make an informed decision. Have me on your side and DON’T MOVE WITHOUT ME! I’m only a phone call away so call now and lets get started. A small investment with big rewards. When you call ask about the “Home Maintenance Manual” I will give to you at your Home Inspection, at no additional cost to you.

Please have a look at my website http://discoveryhomeinspection.ca to see the reviews and other services I can do to help you with your new home.

Home Inspections in: Durham Region Bowmanville, Oshawa, Courtice, Port Hope, Cobourg, Whitby, Newcastle, Ajax, Pickering and Port Perry Ontario