White Elm Contracting LTD

Fred in Bradford West Gwillimbury
Fred in Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Window Replacement

Everything was done as promised. After two years ALL the sealed units failed and condensation was visible between the two panes of glass. All the glass units should have been immediately replaced, not just the bad ones. White Elm should have know better and done the right thing. Now White Elm refuses to replace the 5 remaining units that should have been replaced with the others. Very disappointing....no excuses for this poor service after payment.

Larry O'Hallarn from East Gwillimbury
Larry O'Hallarn from East Gwillimbury
1 review Holland Landing, ON

replacement windows

I had three quotes. I met with all three quoters and White Elm came through like a shining star. It was comforting to know I was dealing with the owner. Doug outlined what I could expect for the contracted price and delivered within the time frame agreed to, He and his crew covered all the floors so as to keep the site as clean as possible. The quality of the work right down to the caulking around the windows was top notch. I would recommend White Elm to any of my friends and associates. 5 stars from me. Eighteen new windows and a patio door done in a day and a half just before the harshest winter we have had in many years.

Kamil Czuba from Newmarket
Kamil Czuba from Newmarket
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Windows and patio door

Always nice when the owner of the company comes to quote the house, not a pushy salesman. Windows were single pane, and it was time to replace them. I had 5 companies quote, and Doug was second lowest. Regardless, even if he was second highest, they would have gotten the job simply because of the quote meeting. The guys doing the install were awesome. Good guys to chat with while they were working, answered any questions I had, and were just a pleasure to have in the house. They replaced and trimmed out 17 windows and a patio door in 1 day. Just insane. Very professional, and anyone that asks me if I know a window guy, I send them to white elm.

HK
HK

new door installed

Out of 5 companies I invested, I found this company to be honest, fair and reliable. When I contract White Elm for door replacement the contract outlined all necessary work required to replace an old door. When the job was completed there were no extra costs. They also replaced old rusted levers that I supplied on my garage at no additional charge.

Pierre Mantha in Aurora
Pierre Mantha in Aurora
3 reviews AURORA, ON

Install Phantom Screen

White Elm Contracting sent out a technician to measure. 3 weeks later their professional installer came and installed the unit. Gave a 10 minute overview on maintenance and care and left a lubricant if required.