I Find It Inspections

Jonathan Buchanan from Langley
Jonathan Buchanan from Langley
1 review Delta, BC

Home inspection

My wife and I recently had Paul Friesen of I Find It Inspection perform a home inspection on our potential new home. I can't say enough good things about Paul and his service. During the home inspection Paul numerously pointed out all things noticed be them big or small. At the end of the inspection he took the time to go through his findings, discuss them and made some great suggestions. I would certainly recommend Paul to anyone needing a professional home inspection.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review, I really appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Paul Friesen

Victoria from Surrey
Victoria from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Home Inspection

Home Inspection for our new townhouse. On such short notice Paul was able to accommodate our Home Inspection. Paul was knowledgeable and thorough in his report. He provided us with a home owners manual to maintain and care for our townhome. We will recommend him to friends and relatives in the near future. We would definitely use him again.

Thanks Victoria, it was my pleasure to do your inspection.

Nicoleta from Langley
Nicoleta from Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Home Inspection

Hi my name is Nicoleta, and Paul, from I Find It company, did a home inspection for me on a house I am in the middle of purchasing. Paul showed up on time with all of his fancy tools, was exteremly professional, was incredibly thorough, and not only did he sit down and show me the report of his findings he then physically showed them to me. I would highley recommend Paul to anyone getting a home inspection!

Thanks for those kind words Nicoleta and congrats on your first home!

Travis from Abbotsford
Travis from Abbotsford
1 review Abbotsford, BC

inspection

We had Paul out for a mold inspection and testing. He was very knowledgeable, thorough and took his time to explain everything.
Very happy and will be recommending him to anyone with home inspection needs.

Hi Travis,

Sincerely,
Paul Friesen

Mark Posch from Delta
Mark Posch from Delta
1 review Surrey, BC

Home inspection

I would highly recommend Paul Friesen with I Find It Inspections for inspecting a home. He was very thorough and professional through the whole process. He has the latest technology of moisture and heat testing. After inspecting our potential home, he sat down with me to explain every detail of what he found and recommended what to do. The 66 page report has images of areas of concern and was sent to me via email so I can later review and fix the problems. Thanks again Paul,
Cheers, Mark

Thank you Mark, I really appreciate those kind words and it was my pleasure to inspect that home. Thank you for calling me!

Brian from Abbotsford
Brian from Abbotsford
1 review Mission, BC

Home Inspection

The home inspector we hired was very professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and thorough. The report he created for us is excellent and very useful for present and future reference. I will definitely recommend findit inspections to friends and family. If you are looking for an inspection that exceeds expectations, call Paul at findit inspections.

Thank you Brian, it was a pleasure to meet you and your family and thank you for choosing me to do your inspection.

Alvin from Burnaby
Alvin from Burnaby
1 review Vancouver, BC

House Inspection

It was a pleasure to hire Paul for inspecting a fairly young house my wife and I were almost purchasing. He is knowledgeable, insightful, and well equipped!

Paul's thorough and clear explanation during the walk-through session with us after the inspection not only got us to be aware of the signs of water damage on the surfaces, but also damages that could be happening behind re-painted walls which we cannot see.

Mold is also a major concern for us, which is another main reason we hired Paul because he is a certified mold inspector with MBL of BC. We needed to ensure that the property is safe enough for building a family despite the fact that remediation of the damages are necessary.

He was also knowledgeable in providing the steps that are needed for all the repairs and for maintaining the house in good shape after the repairs. A detailed report with pictures is also provided for documenting all the findings of the property.

We would hire Paul Friesen again for our future inspection(s) and would definitely recommend him for all your home inspections!

Thank you Alvin, it was my pleasure to do your inspection and I am glad the building was vacant so we could see those cover-ups or water damage. Best of luck with the little one on the way!

ALFONSO TORRES ESPINOSA DE L from Burnaby
ALFONSO TORRES ESPINOSA DE L from Burnaby
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

House Inspection

Paul Friesen from RHI Founder, Home & Mold Inspector did a great job inspecting the house we bought, explained his process in detail, gave us a detailed tour around the house showing us all the points he covered and generated a great report which we could access from our email. Very professional!

Thank you Alfonso, I really appreciate you taking the time to write this review. It was my pleasure to help you and your wife. Your townhouse was beautiful and inspected very well. I am here for you if you have any questions or need any advice regarding your home.

Connell O'Reilly from Vancouver
Connell O'Reilly from Vancouver
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Home Inspection

This was my first time going through a home purchase and a home inspection and I'm pleased with the part that Paul played in our purchase. Paul was our home inspector and he did a great job going through the house and finding all the parts of the home that need attention and provided us the information we need to fix them.

I think what really sets Paul apart is that he goes beyond the inspection and prepares you to be a home owner. He gives you insight on all the steps you can take to keep your home in top shape and leaves you with a home owner's guide that will help you to make sure you get the most out of your home.

I would recommend Paul to anyone.

Thank you Connell, it as my pleasure to help you and your wife. It is always refreshing to see young couples enthusiastic about taking care of their first home and big purchase. You got a solid home in a nice area, I am sure you will be happy for years to come.

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359