I Find It Inspections

Reviews for I Find It Inspections

Gail in Calgary
Gail in Calgary
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection (Mobile Home)

From start to finish, I was impressed with Paul and Mitch of I Find It Inspections. It's so great to have a human being to speak to about quotes and services, then to have the professional show up on time and complete the work with thoroughness and care. We were very impressed with the inspection report and the willingness of Mitch to answer additional questions, even days later. What a rare pleasure! So glad I found this business - highly recommended (and with BBB Accreditation and A+ rating, to boot)!

Tina.chang
Tina.chang
1 review Richmond, BC

Home Inspection

Hakha, our inspector was professional, patient and knowledgeable. He was thorough with the inspection and with the report presentation. I really appreciated him walking me through my new home to actually show me the areas of concern in addition to the pictures in the report, which gave me a peace of mind.

James
James
1 review Port Moody, BC

mhp-2226.jpg I Find It Inspections
6659 187A St
Surrey
BC
V3S 0T1

Very friendly, very knowledgeable. Provided able time to answer questions and prepared a very detailed report with photos. Couldn't be more pleased

Hi James, thank a lot for the taking the time to write a review. It was my pleasure to give you the detailed information needed to make a decision on your home. Best of luck for your purchase.

Goldstar18

6659 187A St
Surrey
BC
V3S 0T1

Did an amazing job with an inspection of a townhouse that we were looking to buy. Paul assured us that there were not major deficiencies and that this purchase would be a good one.

Hi Goldstar, thanks for hiring me to do your inspection. It was my pleasure to give you the good news about your inspection. Best of luck with the purchase and congratulations.

Tess in North Vancouver
Tess in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Condo Inspection

Hakha did a fantastic job! I was very impressed with his thoroughness in his inspection. He was very friendly and took time to explain his findings to us in a clear manner. Really appreciated his level of professionalism. We will definitely be return customers!

Hi Tess, thanks for hiring us to do your home inspection. It was absolutely our pleasure to give you guys the peace of mind needed to go ahead with your purchase. Thanks for the kind words, enjoy your new home!

Paul Friesen

Jackie C.
Jackie C.
1 review Langley, BC

Home inspection

Paul conducted our home inspection and took the time to go through his findings very thoroughly. He endured we understood his findings and took us on a tour of the house to point out a few items. He has put our minds at ease that we are making a sound purchase! I would highly recommend Paul to anyone needing a home inspection!!

Jackie, thanks for the awesome review. Your new home is beautiful and if you ever need someone to take care of the hot tub let me know :-). Enjoy the new digs and thanks again for hiring us to give you peace of mind.

Alipio &.
Alipio &.
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Condo Inspection

We had 2 Inspections done recently and the quality of work on both was beyond expectations.
Paul and Hakha were extremely thorough. When we received the reports it was as if we had an X-ray of the properties. While on-site we were meticulously guided through the details and provided with comments and professional advice. Everyone should have an inspection done prior to purchasing, and if you are going to do it please hire a responsible and professional company like I Find It Inspections. Thank you for the peace of mind.

Alipio, you used us for two inspections and thank you very much for trusting us both times. I'm glad that we are able to give you the piece of mine needed to make the right decision and I'm glad it worked out in your favor in the end. I really appreciate you taking time to write these reviews and enjoy the views in your new high-rise. Paul

ashley.reid12
ashley.reid12
1 review , BC

Home inspection

Paul and his team were great when I needed a last minute home inspection for a new condo, very accommodating. Mitch, my inspector was thorough and efficient making sure to walk me through all steps of the process and sure I was aware of all of the inefficiencies and maintenance.

All around a great experience for what couldve been very stressful.

Hi Ashley, so glad that we could help you last minute with your condo inspection. Glad that overall it went well and Mitch was able to give you the peace of mind needed. Thanks again and enjoy your new home !

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Surrey, BC

Home inspection

Paul was amazing, he found issues that needed to be addressed and is very articulate in explaining the problems. Paul takes the extra time to complete a thorough inspection and takes pride in his work. I highly recommend I Find it Inspections.

Andrew, thanks so much for taking the time to write this great review. It was my pleasure working with you guys and enjoy your new home!

eltonbdeans
eltonbdeans
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Home inspection

While the inspector appeared to have done a thorough inspection and he explained all the deficiencies or concerns, his written report was the very poorly done. If I had not spent time with him while he explained things, I would not have had a clue what the issues were. The narrative and the pictures were out of sequence which added to the confusion. It was the most poorly prepared of any of the several I have had done over the past decade. It would serve the company well to take more time to prepare and edit the report prior to sending it out electronically.

Hi Elton, thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. Thank you for accepting my follow-up call to go through in detail the ways that we could have served you better. I'm sorry that you feel your report was not as informative as you had expected. Please note, a majority of the details for your inspection report are in the specific areas label in the report. For example, the electrical components are in the electrical section, roof comments in the roofing's section, so forth and so on. We do not take photos of every component, typically only the ones that are defective or need maintenance. I'm glad that you found the inspection helpful and thank you for your comments.

Paul Friesen

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359