I Find It Inspections

sankoji
sankoji
2 reviews Delta, BC

Home inspection - detached property

We hired Paul three years ago to inspect our townhouse, and he did such a great job that he was the -only- inspector we called for an inspection of the detached home we are under contract to buy. He is conscientious, thorough and meticulous. I can’t imagine anyone I would trust more with the safety of my whole family than Paul. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Hi,

It has been a pleasure to have done your inspection on both occasions. Thank you for the continuous loyalty and for taking the time to review my service.

amye_7777
amye_7777
1 review Delta, BC

Home inspection

Great first experience. Lots of good advise from Paul. Would use it again for sure. Thank you!!!

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.

Liana
Liana
1 review Burnaby, BC

Condo Inspection in Burnaby

Hakha did a condo inspection for us and we were thoroughly impressed with his services. He took the time to answer all of our questions with lots of patience and we never felt rushed. If we did not understand something, he took the time to make sure we understood. He was professional and very friendly. We found him to be very thorough with his inspection and up-to-date with his knowledge. We felt that we gained important information in order to make a better decision about purchasing the condo we were looking at. We would not hesitate to recommend Hakha and “I Find It Inspections” to friends and family, and to use ourselves again in the future. Thank you Hakha.

Hi Liana,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our services. I am glad to hear that Hakha did an exceptional job. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Kindly,

Tim
Tim

House Inspection

Paul conducted a home inspection on our new town home. Paul was extremely detailed, accurate, timely and thorough with his work. He had great solution based and cost effective recommendations. We would definitely use I Find It Inspections again and would recommend to anyone.

Hi Tim,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to hearing from you in the future. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.

sherryfung
sherryfung
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home inspection

I was more than 100% happy with the home inspection from I Find It Inspections. As a first time home buyer, I am grateful for your genuine care and attention to detail. Thank you for sharing what you do and walking me through the inspection one room and space at a time.

Hi Sherry!

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for taking the time to review my services and thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.

Have a wonderful day!

pcbwhe
pcbwhe
1 review Langley, BC

Total home inspection

Paul was thorough, reviewing electronically and then a walk-through. The written materials are excellent and the inclusion of pictures was also valuable. His kindness and straightforwardness is much appreciated.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.

sincerely,

MVDB
MVDB

Home Inspection

Paul was extremely thorough and helpful throughout our inspection. He made us feel very at ease with our decision to continue with the purchase of our house.

kaylonleigh
kaylonleigh
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Home inspection

Mitch was very thorough... examine all aspects of the home. He was very knowledgeable and explained things to me in a clear and concise manner.

Hi Kaylon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our inspector Mitch's service. I am glad Mitch was very thorough with you. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.

haftnertravis
haftnertravis
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Home inspection

Great service. Very thorough and professional. Paul is a great person to deal with and is very accommodating. These guys are the best in the business.

Hi Travis,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Ryan
Ryan

Home Inspection

Paul is very knowledgeable in his profession. He explains the trouble spots of your home very well. He takes his time to gather as much information to Inform you about your home. Thank you!

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for taking them time to review my services. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359