M2i Electric

Reviews for M2i Electric

Adam
Adam

Fixtures/fan/register

We were very happy with Paul. He was patient as my wife and I tried to figure out the best position of the chandeliers. He was polite, professional, and flexible. He was on time and the quote was very reasonable and he kept to it.

He even went into the attic to ensure the large chandelier would be anchored safely.

He worked consistently and always let us know what he was doing/double checked various things with us before he did them.

I highly recommend Paul from M2i Electric

Wayne  from Toronto
Wayne from Toronto

Living room renovation

I had my living room renovated and M2i Electric installed the new pot lights. They did and excellent and professional job. Everything they said they would do turned out exactly the way they said

Barry from Toronto
Barry from Toronto

Outlet installation

Paul did an great job. He was very punctual, polite and efficient, and the final price matched the estimate. I would highly recommend his services to anyone needing a small (or large) job done.

More about M2i Electric

M2i Electric offers a full line of electrical solutions for all of your electrical needs. Residential installation and troubleshooting, pot light retrofits and panel changes, energy efficiency upgrades and energy audits are our speciality. M2i Electric is fully licenced and insured, and all of our work is fully guaranteed. Call ...