Duct Cleaning

Susan in Kitwanga
Susan in Kitwanga
1 review Grand Forks, BC

Mike - from Penticton

Mike came out to Grand Forks to clean the furnace vents and ducts and did a great job. He showed me the bag from the vacuum afterwards and im glad that crap is gone! There was a house fire next door so there was tons of smoke soot buildup. Id reccomend and have this guy back again without any hesitation whatsoever.

Chris Brooke from Penticton

4906 Canada Way
Burnaby
BC
V5G 3S4

Modern came post reno and "cleaned" our furnace and ducts. They were recommended to our family through our home inspector. While doing the home inspection our inspector said there was a lot of debris in our registers. This was prior to our reno. We waited until the work in our house was completed and them called modern pur air to service out ducts. I asked the technician who was doing the ducts if I could see the debris that came out of the ducts. I was not impressed. I looked to my wife and we were both perplexed as to why more debris wasn't present. Later my son spilled some water on the floor. It ran into a register so I took the register out and to my dismay I found a large pile of debris left from the reno. Nails, wood, screws, drywall dust. Today is Sunday and I've emailed and called and left a message. I'm concerned because we have been using our ducts since they were cleaned and obviously they have been spewing out all sorts of nasty toxic material. I'm not sure if the equipment used in our house was faulty or what happened but I'm hoping modern pur air will send a tech up ASAP to rectify this. My first impression with Modern pur air was a good one. The tech was courteous and professional. Frankly it may have just been a register he missed...I'm not sure. Anyways I'm willing to give them a second chance and do our family right and clean out our vents properly. Mistakes happen

More about Modern PurAir - Penticton

At Modern PURAIR we have developed an exclusive PURCURx Contact Cleaning Scrub System that actually scrubs all 4 sides of your duct system eliminating dirt, dust and debris built up in your home or businesses air duct system. By using this trademarked, innovative cutting edge method, we are able to ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Kelowna?