Total Home Technologies

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Total Home Technologies

GA in Calgary
GA in Calgary

Home automation, home security and sound system

I had 3 companies stop by to give me a quote. Only Don got back to me. I had house wired when it was built but never finished. They came in and finished the job, with a few hiccups related to the wiring that was previously done. Early on I did have a few minor issues, that were probably my fault. Don came by and fixed things up. It has been working great ever since.

Hello Greg,

Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy your home automation and entertainment system for years to come.

Audio/TV in Toronto
Audio/TV in Toronto

Home Entertainment

We are very pleased with the work that Don did for us. He fulfilled our needs exactly and the result is great. We needed to have our system updated and he hooked us up with a great audio and sound system. He was professional and prompt. We are also very pleased with his follow-up service which gave us a peace of mind.

Hello Bjorn,

Thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy your audio system for years to come. We looking forward to working with you on future projects.

J Woronuik in Calgary
J Woronuik in Calgary
1 review Cochrane, AB

Home Entertainment System

Don and Total Home Entertainment were excellent to work with on our basement development. From the planning and rough in stage to the finished product we couldn't be happier with our entertainment system. Don also helped us to reconfigure our network and wifi system as well as our existing sonos system. Quality products and excellent knowledge and customer service. Very happy we went with Total Home Entertainment.

Hello Jay,

Thank you for the awesome review. Your basement media room turned out awesome and we hope you enjoy it for years to come. Thank you for your business and we look forward to your continuing support!

E Wolf in Calgary
E Wolf in Calgary
2 reviews Cochrane, AB

Upgrade current equipment and addition of new equipment for newly developed basement

Don helped us out tremendously. From the beginning of the project right through to the end. He was always on time and on budget. He listened to our needs and did not recommend any equipment that wasn't needed. His customer service is excellent and his follow up is second to none. I would recommend Total Home Entertainment to anybody.

Hello Liz,

It was a pleasure working with you. We hope you enjoy your multi-room audio / video distribution system for years to come. We thank you for your business and look forward to working with you on future projects.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Total Home Entertainment

We are impressed with the level of service and the products provided to us by Total Home Entertainment. They were friendly, explained the product lines and helped with selecting the items that best suited our needs.

Thank you for the awesome review. It was a pleasure working with you and providing you with the system you desired. We hope you enjoy your automated lighting, multi-room audio and video system. We look forward to working with you on future projects and your continued support.

Walter  in Calgary
Walter in Calgary

TV/ Audio

After purchasing a new home, I hired Total Home Entertainment to install a whole home entertainment system. During the consultation, the team at Total Home Entertainment discussed all the possibilities and options available to me within my budget. They were able to incorporate most of my existing electronic equipment and even transported some of the equipment, including an 80” TV from my old residence to my new one. The system works great and I’m able to enjoy watching TV or listening to music in every room of the house. For your home automation and entertainment needs, I would not hesitate to recommend Total Home Entertainment to anyone.

Hello Walter,

Thank you for the awesome review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your continuing support!

Padmaja Sharma in Portsmouth
Padmaja Sharma in Portsmouth

I was very happy with my dealings with Don last year when he set up our full Entertainment System. Last month I had a water damage incident in my basement ceiling. Don was very prompt and helpful in removing the speakers and putting them back again. He did not give me a run around at all. I would recommend Don 100% for his knowledge, advise on the systems and his after sales service.

Hello Padmaja,

Thank for your the awesome review. We are more than happy to help you out when problems arise, regardless of what the problem might be. We're just glad we could have helped. Enjoy your new basement entertainment system.

Money Mentors in Calgary
Money Mentors in Calgary

Audio Visual installation

Our company recently completed some office renovations which included a new classroom and a staff lounge. We were looking for someone to install two large screen televisions in these rooms. I asked staff members if they knew of anyone they could recommend. One person in our office had recently used Total Home Entertainment for a home renovation and was very pleased with their work and happy to recommend them.

Don provided us with a very reasonable quote and gave us good recommendations and suggestions for our room setups. It was clear that he had a considerable amount of experience with these kinds of projects. Throughout the installation process he was very courteous, prompt, and flexible with our requests and changes.

Since this initial project we have called Total Home Entertainment back twice for subsequent projects that involved audio and teleconferencing equipment. Don was very familiar with both of these kinds of installations and came up with a solution that perfectly fit our needs.

We will continue to use his services in the future and I would not hesitate to recommend him to other potential clients.

Hello Glen,

Thank you for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you, and on your boardroom projects. We hope you enjoy your new setup! We look forward to working with you on future projects.

Flasch in Calgary
Flasch in Calgary

Retrofit and sound system

After calling a couple of home theatre companies (with either no reply or failure to show up for a scheduled appointment), I found THE online. Don has been knowledgeable, punctual, friendly and very helpful in sorting out a retrofit that has plagued me for some time. The work was very professional and finally, everything actually works in the house! Correspondence has been prompt and Don has answered all of my questions. Overall, I'm very happy with the work and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Total Home Entertainment.

Hello David,

Thank you for the wonderful review. We're glad to have helped sort through your retrofit project, all while updating your whole home entertainment system and basement media room. We look forward to working with you on future projects.

Brian Betz from Calgary
Brian Betz from Calgary

Home entertainment/automation

I have nothing but good things to say about this company. Got 3 quotes and theirs was not the cheapest but Don went the extra mile to explain everything and ensure all
my concerns were answered. Maintained good contact throughout the process as his work was part of a bigger renovation. Helped me with a number of technical issues and everything has worked out great so far. Very courteous. Cleans up after his work. Upgraded my equipment at no cost when he got a better deal from his supplier. Have recommended him to others with the same satisfactory results and would definitely use his services again. Top marks all round.

Hello Brian,

Thank you for the wonderful review. Helping with your project was fun and exciting. We look forward to working with you on future projects.

More about Total Home Technologies

Home technology is our passion! Total Home Technnologies has designed and installed numerous home automation and home theatre systems throughout the Alberta area. Our exceptional product lines combined with our highly experienced staff allow us to design and deliver the system of your dreams. From a single family room LED TV to a state-of-the-art fully automated dwelling, Total Home Technologies is ready to pursue any project.

Total Home Entertainment designs, installs and programs systems for residential & commercial spaces. Automated lighting with shades and drapery control, home automation, home theatre and media rooms, whole home audio / video distribution, advanced home networking, advanced security systems, video surveillance, structured wiring and much more is just some of what we can do.

Areas Served: Calgary, Okotoks, Cochrane, Bearspaw, DeWinton, Chestermere, Airdrie, Canmore and all surrounding areas.

Certifications and Awards: