Unique Storage & Organizers Calgary

Closet & Storage Solutions
Calgary AB T2G 4E7
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Calgary  >  Unique Storage & Organizers Calgary

Reviews for Unique Storage & Organizers Calgary

Petkoski in Calgary
Petkoski in Calgary

Pantry shelving

Dave was a professional from start to finish. His knowledge and craftsmanship designed a pantry that my wife and I will use for many years. We look forward to embarking on other projects with Dave.

Thanks very much for the review. It was a pleasure working with you.

DaveBinYYC in Toronto
DaveBinYYC in Toronto

Closet perfection

Can’t say enough good things about Dave / Unique Storage & Organziation, and the awesome closet organization project he completed for us. We have a small (1960’s) bungalow with 3 small bedroom closets, and needed a solution to help us store a family’s worth of clothes & stuff. Dave came and gave us some ideas and we came up with a very reasonably priced, high quality shelf/drawer/ hanging space combination that worked for us and made the most of the smaller closet space we had. Very good communication throughout, and delivered exactly what he promised. Price was very reasonable, and higher quality to boot over California Closets.
We are super happy (and organized now), Thanks!

Thanks very much for your review Dave. I'm very pleased you love your closets

Lynn from Calgary
Lynn from Calgary

Master Bedroom Walk-in

I LOVE closet organizers - and decided to try Unique with great success. I was happy with the price, but also with the quality. Cleaned up after done and were very pleasant to deal with. Thanks!!

Hi Lynn - Thanks very much for letting me know, and for sharing your experience with others. I hope to have the chance to work again for you sometime.

Chris Bunker in Edmonton
Chris Bunker in Edmonton

Master Bedroom Closet

Wow! Amazing service, amazing job. I cannot speak highly enough of Dave and his work. From concept to completion our new master closet was completely re-designed making it a more efficient space. The installation was on time, completed within the time estimated, and the area was left spotless. Dave and Unique Storage Calgary are the guys you want to be working with.

Thanks Chris. Enjoy your new closet!

Matt in Toronto
Matt in Toronto

Restaurant closet

Dave was great to work with, he is very efficient and did a great job. We were unsure exactly what we were looking for but Dave sent us some drawings and it was exactly what we needed. Everything went smooth with the installation, we would definitely use his services again.

Thanks for your Feedback Matt

Elaine in Calgary
Elaine in Calgary

Walk-in closet

I love my closet. It feels like a little room. Dave was very punctual which I really appreciate. Quickly took measurements and showed me different configurations on the computer and made suggestions. Dave was not pushy and said I could take my time deciding what I wanted done. The install was done when he said it would be - everything was very professionally done and no mess left behind. After a week I decided I would like another drawer put in and Dave promptly took care of that. Excellent work.

Thanks Elaine - I'm glad you love your closet

Richard in Calgary
Richard in Calgary

Home project

Great service from David and team. Initially designed two bedroom closets for me, following installation I asked the guys to do my hallway and laundry closets for me too. David did such a quality job that he is now in the process of designing my home office. Friendly, professional and innovative in designing storage solutions. Reasonable on the pocket too, would highly recommend this business.

Thanks Richard.

Brad in Calgary
Brad in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Master Closet

Thanks SO much for organizing my closet! We shopped around for price and product and felt very comfortable that we were getting the best deal and quality available with Unique Storage and Organizers. We benefitted from dealing with a smaller company by having the company owner involved with both our estimate and our install. Thanks to Dave for giving us his personal attention - I know we are 'picky customers' and we have a high expectation level - you met and exceeded our expectations every step of the way.

Thanks Brad - You weren't too picky! We enjoy making sure everything is perfect

Scott in Calgary
Scott in Calgary
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Master Closet

Thanks for doing an amazing job. I would totally recommend this company to anyone looking to get their closet organized. They did what they said they would and exceeded my expectations on every level. Thanks again !!!!

Thanks Scott

Closets

Dave created a custom design for our front hall closet and laundry room closet. It was an amazing transformation that gives us double the space and total organization! We highly recommend this company, as the products are superior to others in the market. The install was very efficient and the end results are fabulous! Thanks!

Thanks for the kind Review

More about Unique Storage & Organizers Calgary

Unique Storage and Organizers is a family owned business catering to both the public and interior design industry. We offer FREE in home design consultations for Calgary and the surrounding areas. Our attention to detail sets us apart from our competitors and we strive for customer service excellence on every ...