Katie's Wallpaper & Design

Katie's Wallpaper & Design

Reviews for Katie's Wallpaper & Design

Tmac in Oakville
Tmac in Oakville

Accent wall in dining room was wallpapered

Katie was polite and knowledgeable on the phone and their quote was very fair. Ken was professional and on time and left my dining room cleaner than when he arrived. I was very happy with the job he did but I am very particular and wanted a piece of the paper re-done. Katie and Ken were back within a short time frame, no questions asked and our dining room looks gorgeous. Ken gave me some great tips about spot cleaning the paper and was finished quickly both times. I would highly recommend them as they were a pleasure to work with, the finished product is lovely and Ken even won over my shy dog. ?

Lori in Burlington
Lori in Burlington

Perfect experience

Tight powder room got a new look thanks to Katies' husband Ken. From getting a timely quote and setting the appointment to the installation and completion was fast, friendly and professional.
Couldn't be more pleased with the entire experience! Will recommend and I'll probably book again when I'm ready to do another space.

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so happy you love the new wallpaper.

AmyK In Mississauga
AmyK In Mississauga

Wallpaper

Katie and Ken were amazing! They showed up on time, installed the wallpaper which looks incredible, cleaned up and also helped with a couple other things. I couldn’t be more happy with their service and would use them again in the future!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so happy you love the new wallpaper, it was our pleasure.

Anish
Anish

Amazing job on 2 feature walls

Katie was an absolute pleasure to deal with right from the start. I called Katie letting her know I want to do 2 feature walls. One in the living room and 1 in the bedroom. I told her the wallpaper I wanted, and she offered to get 1 of them at a discounted rate (didn't even have to pay for shipping). The other wall paper she recommended not moving forward with as it was woven and she explained the issues with this kind of wallpaper. She recommended 2 other wallpapers, based on the style we were looking for, and did it ever turn out great. She was on time, and her pricing is very reasonable. Would highly recommend!!!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so happy you love the new wallpaper.

Deborah in Vaughan
Deborah in Vaughan

Front Foyer Wallpaper Installation

I'm so pleased and happy with the wallpaper installation. It's flawless! Katie always responded to emails and questions promptly and communication was always clear and timely. Ken did an amazing job installing the wallpaper. A true professional - everything was left clean after he finished the installation and a real masterful job in installing the wallpaper. I would highly recommend Katie and Ken. I will definitely use their expertise again!

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto

WOW

WOW! Ken & Katie. You did n amazing job on my original wallpaper
from mural unique, Montreal. Katie referred me to this Montreal based company in order that I may order some unique wallpaper. I provided
Pierre (owner of mural unique) with a high definition picture off shutter stock. This was a Beethoven sonata sheet music. Ken, thank you so much for a beautiful
job on hanging the wallpaper. I highly recommend Katie & Ken for your next wallpaper project!!!!

Amanda
Amanda
9 reviews Burlington, ON

Wallpaper of Feature Wall

I can't say enough about Katie's Wallpaper. The customer service was excellent from the beginning of my contact with Katie, including the advice that she provided to ensure that I had enough paper for the work that I hoped to complete. Ken arrived on time, is incredibly friendly and the installation was absolutely perfect. I'm so pleased with the job that they did and their company. Great job!!! Thank you both.

Mar from Toronto
Mar from Toronto
8 reviews King City, ON

Wallpaper Project - Accent Wall

I found Katie on HomeStars and found her reviews very helpful. My daughter had a vision with this botanical wallpaper during the house being built. I was so happy to read all the great things people said about Katie. I also watched her videos on YouTube - she's quite a celebrity on HDTV! Katie was very professional as was Ken who did the install with her. The wallpaper that we chose has quite a complicated/busy print and Ken was able to match the flowers perfectly. You can't even see the seam. Katie also used her creative eye to wrap an unused wall plate with the same print and even matched that up with the exactly flower. I was very impressed as was everyone who saw this project ! No mess, no fuss, just a gorgeous room - We love it! and you and Ken were both FANTASTIC! Job well done! Thank you so much!

I'm so happy you love the new wallpaper, it was our pleasure.

Wallpaper installed in the powder room.

From start to finish dealing with Katie was very professional. They showed up on time, were very clean and the powder room looks amazing!!! I would highly recommend her company to anyone. Thanks Katie and Ken for such a great job!!

Garry in Niagara Falls
Garry in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Room wallpapered

Job done in early September, still looks great today. Katie and Ken were great to work with, and did a really great job. Five stars, would recommend to a friend.

I'm so happy you love the new wallpaper, it was our pleasure.

More about Katie's Wallpaper & Design

Call 905-467-4587 - Wallpaper Installer - Toronto and GTA - Providing quality wallpaper installation in the GTA at competitive prices. Hi, I'm Katie and wallpaper installation is my passion. I have lots of experience installing all types of wallpaper in any room, from accent walls to powder rooms. I can ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oakville?