Katie's Wallpaper & Design

Reviews for Katie's Wallpaper & Design

Deborah in Vaughan
Deborah in Vaughan

Front Foyer Wallpaper Installation

I'm so pleased and happy with the wallpaper installation. It's flawless! Katie always responded to emails and questions promptly and communication was always clear and timely. Ken did an amazing job installing the wallpaper. A true professional - everything was left clean after he finished the installation and a real masterful job in installing the wallpaper. I would highly recommend Katie and Ken. I will definitely use their expertise again!

Thank you for the wonderful review. I'm so happy you love the new wallpaper, it was our pleasure.

Gordon in Toronto
Gordon in Toronto

WOW

WOW! Ken & Katie. You did n amazing job on my original wallpaper
from mural unique, Montreal. Katie referred me to this Montreal based company in order that I may order some unique wallpaper. I provided
Pierre (owner of mural unique) with a high definition picture off shutter stock. This was a Beethoven sonata sheet music. Ken, thank you so much for a beautiful
job on hanging the wallpaper. I highly recommend Katie & Ken for your next wallpaper project!!!!

Amanda
Amanda
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Wallpaper of Feature Wall

I can't say enough about Katie's Wallpaper. The customer service was excellent from the beginning of my contact with Katie, including the advice that she provided to ensure that I had enough paper for the work that I hoped to complete. Ken arrived on time, is incredibly friendly and the installation was absolutely perfect. I'm so pleased with the job that they did and their company. Great job!!! Thank you both.

Mar from Toronto
Mar from Toronto
8 reviews King City, ON

Wallpaper Project - Accent Wall

I found Katie on HomeStars and found her reviews very helpful. My daughter had a vision with this botanical wallpaper during the house being built. I was so happy to read all the great things people said about Katie. I also watched her videos on YouTube - she's quite a celebrity on HDTV! Katie was very professional as was Ken who did the install with her. The wallpaper that we chose has quite a complicated/busy print and Ken was able to match the flowers perfectly. You can't even see the seam. Katie also used her creative eye to wrap an unused wall plate with the same print and even matched that up with the exactly flower. I was very impressed as was everyone who saw this project ! No mess, no fuss, just a gorgeous room - We love it! and you and Ken were both FANTASTIC! Job well done! Thank you so much!

I'm so happy you love the new wallpaper, it was our pleasure.

Wallpaper installed in the powder room.

From start to finish dealing with Katie was very professional. They showed up on time, were very clean and the powder room looks amazing!!! I would highly recommend her company to anyone. Thanks Katie and Ken for such a great job!!

Garry in Niagara Falls
Garry in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Room wallpapered

Job done in early September, still looks great today. Katie and Ken were great to work with, and did a really great job. Five stars, would recommend to a friend.

Crazy for wallpaper! in Oakville
Crazy for wallpaper! in Oakville

Wallpaper Guru's!

We have had two areas in our home wallpapered; powder room and upstairs hallway..........amazing!!!! What a fantastic transformation. Katie was excellent with consultations and suggestions, Ken's wallpapering was a work of art!

MattMattucciRealtor in Oakville
MattMattucciRealtor in Oakville

Wall Paper Installation

Katie was amazing to communicate with, great customer service and Ken did a great job on the install....even showed up early! I will recommend them to everyone looking to have wall paper installed and I can't wait to use them again!

Rosita in Binbrook
Rosita in Binbrook
1 review Hannon, ON

Wallpaper Accent Wall

I found Katie online and sent her a request with the size of the wall I needed covered with wallpaper and my location. She responded with a reasonable quote which I accepted and we booked an appointment. Katie showed up on time, very professional, knowledgable and friendly. She knows her stuff. She faced a challenged during the installation because I damaged some of the paper but the experienced Katie found a way to resolve the challenge. I would definitely use Katie' services again and I am also happy to recommend her services. Awesome job!

John from Thornhill
John from Thornhill

Accent walls and bathroom

Prompt, courteous, efficient, and best if all excellent workmanship. A family run business that stands by their commitments. If you want an excellent stress free install, look no further. Thank you Katie and Ken!

More about Katie's Wallpaper & Design

Call 905-467-4587 - Wallpaper Installer - Toronto and GTA - Providing quality wallpaper installation in the GTA at competitive prices. Hi, I'm Katie and wallpaper installation is my passion. I have lots of experience installing all types of wallpaper in any room, from accent walls to powder rooms. I can ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oakville?