Erki's Interior Finishing

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Erki's Interior Finishing

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Complete painting of our 1250 sq ft Condo

Erki,
to sum it up, is the best!
He is professional, efficient, extremely skilled as a painter.
This, combined with his friendliness, and timeliness, makes him someone I would recommend to ANYONE.
He's the only painter we have on our contact list, no need to have any more.

Melissa
Melissa
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Painting touchup

Erki helped me with the touchup paint for my townhome. He was fast, efficient and polite. When he was finished, the touchups looked flawless and the house looked like it was entirely freshly painted.

I would recommend Erki to all of my family and friends. I will not hesitate to use his services again in the future.

Thank you Erki.

David
David

Interior Painting and Repairs

Erki did an excellent job painting the interior of our house. This included repairing cracks in the walls / ceiling. He worked hard and left our place spotless when the job was completed. We are so pleased with the results and would hire Erki again for any future painting jobs. 10/10

Eri in Toronto
Eri in Toronto

10 foot ceilings in condo

I needed all of the walls in my condo to be painted. There were scuff marks, holes in several walls from mounted TVs and various stains. I contacted several highly rated companies (found on HomeStars) for quotes and got a few responses back. Erki was the quickest to respond and most reasonably priced for what needed to be done. Erki always responded within half an hour to any enquiries I had and was accommodating with scheduling. Erki said it could take 2-3 days but he was done everything in 2 days. He arrived on time for each day and was very respectful of the space and of my husband and I. The whole process was hassle-free. Highly recommended!

Simply the best !

Erki was phenomenal! So glad I went with this company to paint my condo. Professional service, super fast and super clean. Cant thank Erki enough. Dont hesitate to reach out to Erki he is fantastic, super friendly and approachable!

Thank you!

Erki does a spectacular job

Erki mostly works alone so he can control the quality of the job. The upper part of our house is all wood so there was a lot to paint with lots of windows with mullions. Plus fences. He pays great attention to detail . Erki did a lovely job. He was very tidy and cleaned up daily. He is trustworthy, pleasant, helpful and communicates well. I am happy to have him back to work on the inside. He did a room for me 7 years ago that still looks like new. I would highly recommend him.

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Spray Finish Wainscotting

Erki is extremely patient and easy to work with.

He worked with me to find the right sheen for the wainscotting I had painted. He took time to properly prep the room and came back to do touch ups after the paint had dried and the lighting was a bit better to see.

I would absolutely recommend him for all your project needs big or small.

Condo Repainting

Erki is a wonder! He did one of the fastest and cleanest patch and paint jobs I've ever seen. In short order--and after tenants who left some dents in the walls--Erki made the condo look brand new again. I am so grateful for his speedy, precise and clean work.

curiousgeorge123-inquiry in Toronto
curiousgeorge123-inquiry in Toronto

Painted trim for all windows in house

We needed someone to paint all the window trims in our house after all our windows were replaced. This is a tedious job that requires attention to detail (compared to painting full walls). Erki did a great job. He is professional, on time, tidy, responsible and gives much attention to detail. He painted the trims and touched up the wall paint around each window in every room. Each room was a different colour, so this was a pain, I'm sure . He did a great job so we asked him to paint our dining room ceiling too (to repair previous water damage). He was a pleasure to work with. We will call him for future paint jobs.

Customer
Customer

Painting Walls and Hiding Rips/Bumps

I've had Erki over once so far, and I'd like to have him back again.
I had small walls in two bathrooms and ceiling also, that had the paint torn off in areas from removing painters tape, and mudding that was showing through the paint. Before I called Erki, I had three other painters/contractors over who did not fix these issues for me beautifully or did half jobs. Erki listened to my concerns and fixed all these problems, he didn't skip any steps. He made the walls and ceilings look excellent!
He also was tidy, considerate, didn't complain when I made comments or requests. Some contractors will say no or refuse to try to improve something, not Erki, he did little touch ups at my request to make it look the way I wanted. He also touched up a few other areas that I didn't ask him to which I appreciate. He worked the entire time, and I'm glad I had him over.
Thank you Erki for your help, it looks great!

More about Erki's Interior Finishing

Erki's Interior Finishing

Interior and exterior painting, Drywall repair and plastering, Stippled ceiling removal
Benjamin Moore certified stain contractor

Flexible scheduling, including weekends.

I do the work myself or my team works under my direct supervision which guarantees consistent high quality workmanship.

Most of my customers are repeat customers with 4-5 completed projects.

WSIB and Working at Heights mandatory training certificate.