Erki's Interior Finishing

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Markham  >  Erki's Interior Finishing

Reviews for Erki's Interior Finishing

Samantha
Samantha

Paint and Drywall

Erki was professional, hardworking, personable, tidy, and very detail oriented. We couldn’t have asked for a better painter/drywaller for our first home!

Manoj in Toronto
Manoj in Toronto

Bedroom paint and railings of stairs

Painting- Master Bedroom
Stripping the wallpaper, fixing (patching and sanding) the wall, priming, painting the ceiling, painting walls 2 coats. Trim (white semi gloss). Sherwin-Williams premium paint.
Painting other 2 bedrooms

Thank you! Hope you enjoy the rooms. Have a great summer!

Design Project: Painting Walls and Ceiling of King St. Condo Suite

Erki is hands down the best and most meticulous painter I've ever worked with. I'm a designer and always work with Erki because he's my preference, I know I can rely on his work.

He is very detail oriented, and takes the time to make sure the painting is flawless :) Thanks for all of your great work, I look forward to working together on future projects!

Jasmine

Thanks Jasmine! It’s been pleasure to work with you as well. Can’t wait to have new projects with you in the future.

Sylvain in Toronto
Sylvain in Toronto

Walls and ceiling...plus porch

We used Erki for interior and exterior painting and we where very satisfied with his work. The price was really reasonable , did a great job on time and would recommended him without any hesitation.

Thanks! Hope you’ll enjoy the porch and have a great summer!

A Hill from Toronto
A Hill from Toronto
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Painting 2 bedrooms

Erki did an amazing job. He responded quickly to my request and was very accommodating. He managed to fit my work in before starting on a larger job he had scheduled. His work is excellent, he pays attention to the details and everything looks great. I’m very happy with our beautiful freshly painted bedrooms. We will definitely hire him again. Thabjs Erki!

Thank you! It was pleasure to deal with you. Looking forward to get the other rooms done.

Mere
Mere

Painting

Erki is an extraordinarily conscientious person who takes pride in doing a good job. He is excellent at painting and will not leave anything undone. He aims to please and he is also very reliable, tidy and diligent in his work.

Thank you! After a long winter it feels good to have the project finalized at your house. Always a pleasure to work with you.

interior house painting

We hired Erki Aun to paint the interior of our house and would highly recommend him.
He worked professionally from start to finish and we felt very comfortable with him in our home.
Hi listened to the details we highlighted and took care of them.
We would be happy to hire him again.

Thanks! I appreciate your feedback. Looking forward to work with you in the future.

Homeowner in Old Toronto
Homeowner in Old Toronto

Painting

Erki was recommended by a friend who had been very satisfied by the jobs Erki had done for him. I had two bedroom ceilings that had water damage. Erki gave me an estimate (which was very reasonable) to fix and paint both ceilings. He was on time and budget and did an excellent job.

Thank you! Glad to meet your expectations. Hope to work with you in the future as well.

Don in Toronto
Don in Toronto

Condo painting

We found Erki to be professional, responsive and very polite. He completed the job on time and without any issues or fuss. We would use him again in a heartbeat.

Thank you Don! I’m happy you are satisfied with the job. Will be in touch with you soon.

dlbelly81 in Toronto
dlbelly81 in Toronto
1 review , ON

Main bathroom painting (walls, ceiling, trim)

Erki’s interior finishing did an excellent job painting our main bathroom.
The job was done for a fair price and completed in a day. We highly recommend Erki for any painting projects!

Thank you!
If anything else needs to be done around the house, more than happy to help you out.

More about Erki's Interior Finishing

Erki's Interior Finishing

Interior and exterior painting, Drywall repair and plastering, Stippled ceiling removal
Benjamin Moore certified stain contractor

Flexible scheduling, including weekends.

I do the work myself which guarantees consistent high quality workmanship.
No Kijiji subcontractors, laborers or students.

Most of my customers are repeat customers with 4-5 completed projects.

WSIB and Working at Heights mandatory training certificate.