Erki's Interior Finishing

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Markham  >  Erki's Interior Finishing

Reviews for Erki's Interior Finishing

Fran  in North york
Fran in North york

Large Master Bedroom Painting

I saw the reviews on Homestars for Erki and I must agree with all them. His work is superb and his attention to detail is outstanding. Erki is reliable, professional, and pleasure to have working in my home. It was important to have an excellent job done along with leaving the room clean once completed. Erki surpassed my expectations! Thank you Erki!

Thank you Fran for the great review, it was a pleasure to deal with you. I’m glad you are happy with the quality of work I’ve done.
Can’t wait to start working on your mother's house tomorrow!

David Ma from Old Toronto
David Ma from Old Toronto

Great work, great service and super quick

Not a huge job, but quite well done. Small bathroom in a condo that needed a repaint plus some patching throughout the condo. Erki was able to help pick the perfect colour and managed to get the work done in the same week. I'm pretty picky when it comes to work and was quite happy with his attention to detail.

Thank you!

dlbelly81 in Toronto
dlbelly81 in Toronto
1 review , ON

Main bathroom painting (walls, ceiling, trim)

Erki’s interior finishing did an excellent job painting our main bathroom.
The job was done for a fair price and completed in a day. We highly recommend Erki for any painting projects!

Thank you!
If anything else needs to be done around the house, more than happy to help you out.

Lareina in Mississauga
Lareina in Mississauga

Garage painting

We first hired Erki to paint the trims at our house and recently hired him again to paint our garage. His attention to detail never disappoints. It looks so good it could be a room in our house!

Thank you Lareina! It’s been a pleasure to work with you. Nice to know there are clients who appreciate attention to details. Hope to work with you again in the future.

JC in Toronto
JC in Toronto

Condo painting

Erki painted our condo. He did a great job but was also very responsive. We had a tight timeline and he was very accommodating. His prices were fair as well!

I would definitely recommend Erki.

Thank you Jill!
I’m glad you are happy with the service and I was able to meet your timeline.
Best of luck selling the condo!

Rachel
Rachel

Painting whole house

Erki was meticulous in his work. He was great at working around the busy family as we lived right in the midst of his project - painting our whole house. Erki was very reliable and always communicated promptly when we needed any clarification or had special requests. He was always polite. I would definitely recommend Erki for his great prepping and painting skills as well as his overall professionalism.

Thank you for the review Rachel and waiting forward to see you soon when the weather permits to start with the exterior work!

Duncan in Old Toronto
Duncan in Old Toronto

Trim Painting throughout House

We have employed numerous painters over the years as we have needed to move frequently and are therefore serial renovators. Our current house has many windows with mullions and Erki did a superb job of difficult work. He rarely needed to come back to clean up mistakes as he has excellent hand/eye co-ordination and didn't ever need to mask. He was also a very quick worker and cleaned up the site very well every day. We definitely would continue to use him on future work.

Thank you for the review and I appreciate you noticing that I rarely had to backtrack and scrape the paint off the glass! Doing the job right the first time saved both of us a lot if time. This job had the biggest number of French windows and doors in any house I have been to and they all needed 3 coats, so precise cutting made more sense than cleaning or masking!

Dana in Toronto
Dana in Toronto

Condo Walls

Erki was very responsive and immediately gave me a response and a quote. He was punctual, efficient, pleasant, and did a great job, with no mess. I’d definitely hire him again.

Thanks Erki!

Thank you Dana, the colour and the accent wall turned out really nice!

Liliana in Woodbridge
Liliana in Woodbridge

Bedrooms, kitchen, cabana & garage doors painted

We have been using Erki’s painting services for quite some time. One of the best painters we’ve come across. His attention to detail, meticulousness & professionalism is unmatched! Highly recommended!

Thank you Liliana, it has always been a pleasure working with you and your family!

David
David

Family Room Renovation

We added a new gas fireplace to our family room recently, and hired Erki as the finishing step in our renovations. From mudding to taping to painting, Erki was the one-stop solution we needed to get that room looking amazing. We had used him before, so we knew what to expect and Erki did not disappoint. He's a perfectionist who knows his craft, and works hard to deliver. 100% professional and dependable. I'm a big fan!

Thanks David, it is always a pleasure working with you!

More about Erki's Interior Finishing

Erki's Interior Finishing

Interior and exterior painting, Drywall repair and plastering, Stippled ceiling removal
Benjamin Moore certified stain contractor

Flexible scheduling, including weekends.

I do the work myself which guarantees consistent high quality workmanship.
No Kijiji subcontractors, laborers or students.

Most of my customers are repeat customers with 4-5 completed projects.

WSIB and Working at Heights mandatory training certificate.