Erki's Interior Finishing

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Erki's Interior Finishing

IW
IW

Move in paint job and smooth ceiling

I've worked with many contractors over the past few years but no one has exceeded my expectations like Erki did. From initial visit to his last, Erki was a true professional: patient, punctual and always delivered what he said he'd do. He is also a super talented painter, no corner or crevice was missed; his attention to detail is second to none. My wife and I were very happy with the end result! Take it from someone who does ample research before hiring a contractor: Erki should be at the top of your list. You won't regret it!

Ally from Richmond Hill
Ally from Richmond Hill

Condo Painting

Erki is the most professional painter I have ever worked with. His knowledge and expertise shine through on every job. His work quality is impeccable. I trust him explicitly with all my painting requirements. For my house​ or my rental property, whether you're painting your walls in your kitchen, dining room, living room or bedroom, or whether you're painting crown moulding or trimming, Erki is the expert you want in your corner. His rates are very reasonable. Do yourself a favour, and hire Erki. You won't regret it.

Janellen
Janellen
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Bedroom project

Erki did another outstanding job painting for us, we could not be happier.
Erki is a true professional and his work is meticulous.
We would always recommend him to anyone who appreciates quality.

Dottie in Toronto
Dottie in Toronto
4 reviews Nobleton, ON

Kitchen Painted

This is the second time I used Erki’s Interior and he never disappoints. I recently updated my kitchen and had Erki and his team do all the painting. Everything looks beautiful! I would never hesitate to recommend Erki’s Interior.

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Professional all the way

I got three quotes and Erki’s was the middle quote, but he arrived on-time, gave me a formal quote the next day, and was here to paint within a week.

He did two rooms, two large walls, crown moulding in one room and nine window frames (inside). The trim on the windows was poorly done, and Erki fixed it.

He puttered around, politely, with his headphones in, just doing his thing. I was too.

In the end, his work is perfect, because he takes the time to ensure he knows exactly what you want.

Your search is up. Get Erki to do it.

brotherralph
brotherralph

Paint job rim of garage and above garage

Very pleasant and friendly. Prompt efficient work. Arrived when he said he would and finished within time limit he gave us. Satisfied with job he did.

Fran  in North york
Fran in North york
7 reviews North York, ON

Painting hallways and stairways

This is my second time painting with Erki's Interior Finishing. I was so happy the first time that I called Eriki to paint the hallway and staircase areas. Eriki's work is superb! He is the neatest painter I have ever had in my home. His painting itself is perfectly, evenly done. I strongly recommend Eriki's services. Thanks Eriki!

Juliana
Juliana

Condo painting

Erik was very professional, excellent quality work and materials, very descriptive upfront when providing the quote and he stayed within the timeline and budget. Responsive and reliable. Highly recommend.

cg
cg

Condo painting, Window ledge resealing and painting

Erki did a great job painting my condo. Done very quickly considering he did the whole job himself, and it looks excellent now. Would absolutely hire again and recommend to anyone looking for his services.

Leann
Leann
2 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Painting for Small Office

Amazing work!!! We hired Erki to paint our small office, which included an accent wall, painting the trim, fixing damaged drywall, and removing the popcorn ceiling. We are SO HAPPY with Erki's work. He has incredible attention to detail and was very punctual. We would hire him again in future.

More about Erki's Interior Finishing

Erki's Interior Finishing

Interior and exterior painting, Drywall repair and plastering, Stippled ceiling removal
Benjamin Moore certified stain contractor

Flexible scheduling, including weekends.

I do the work myself or my team works under my direct supervision which guarantees consistent high quality workmanship.
No Kijiji subcontractors, laborers or students.

Most of my customers are repeat customers with 4-5 completed projects.

WSIB and Working at Heights mandatory training certificate.