Erki's Interior Finishing

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Markham  >  Erki's Interior Finishing

Reviews for Erki's Interior Finishing

Tish from Toronto
Tish from Toronto

Erki Painting

Erki is simply the best house painter I’ve ever hired. He is careful, talented, clean, quiet and tidy. He wore booties in the house and his work was impeccable. And fast!

Lisa from Toronto
Lisa from Toronto

Great guy and excellent results

Erki is everything you could want in a tradesperson. I found him honest, punctual, and most importantly, personally invested in excellent end results. I hired him to paint a 1000 sqft condo. The job included very high ceilings, and old wood beams. Unfortunately, the old wood unexpectedly produced stains, which showed through. Erki redoubled his efforts and added more coats to mask the stains. Because of this, the job took longer than anticipated, and Erki worked very long days to ensure that the end result was something both he and I could be proud of. His drywall repairs and clean-up were tops as well. I am grateful to have found an excellent painter who I can trust. Thanks, Erki, for a job very well done!

Donna
Donna
1 review Oshawa, ON

Interior/exterior painting

The guys did a fantastic job with painting the roof trim work and interior walls. They arrived promptly and were very respectful, personable and professional. I was impressed by how efficient they were completing the job and how tidy they left my house. The price was exactly as quoted, no surprises. I have no hesitations in recommending them and would absolutely call on them again!

Dottie in Toronto
Dottie in Toronto
3 reviews Nobleton, ON

Wallpaper Removal and Interior Painting

I am so happy I found Erki on HomeStars, he is by far the best painter I have had in my home. I needed wallpaper removed, ceilings and walls painted and drywall repaired; Erki did not disappoint. Erki is a perfectionist and a true professional and his work is flawless. I have no hesitation in recommending Erki to anyone.

Janellen in Pickering
Janellen in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Interior painting

We have used Erki before and never hesitate to call him back. He is meticulous, detail oriented and always shows up when he says he will. Erki provides top-notch workmanship, we would always recommend him to anyone who appreciates quality.

Samantha
Samantha

Paint and Drywall

Erki was professional, hardworking, personable, tidy, and very detail oriented. We couldn’t have asked for a better painter/drywaller for our first home!

Thank you and enjoy your new home!

Manoj in Toronto
Manoj in Toronto

Bedroom paint and railings of stairs

Painting- Master Bedroom
Stripping the wallpaper, fixing (patching and sanding) the wall, priming, painting the ceiling, painting walls 2 coats. Trim (white semi gloss). Sherwin-Williams premium paint.
Painting other 2 bedrooms

Thank you! Hope you enjoy the rooms. Have a great summer!

Design Project: Painting Walls and Ceiling of King St. Condo Suite

Erki is hands down the best and most meticulous painter I've ever worked with. I'm a designer and always work with Erki because he's my preference, I know I can rely on his work.

He is very detail oriented, and takes the time to make sure the painting is flawless :) Thanks for all of your great work, I look forward to working together on future projects!

Jasmine

Thanks Jasmine! It’s been pleasure to work with you as well. Can’t wait to have new projects with you in the future.
Erki

More about Erki's Interior Finishing

Erki's Interior Finishing

Interior and exterior painting, Drywall repair and plastering, Stippled ceiling removal
Benjamin Moore certified stain contractor

Flexible scheduling, including weekends.

I do the work myself or my team works under my direct supervision which guarantees consistent high quality workmanship.
No Kijiji subcontractors, laborers or students.

Most of my customers are repeat customers with 4-5 completed projects.

WSIB and Working at Heights mandatory training certificate.