Erki's Interior Finishing

Manoj
Manoj
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Garage painting and taping

My garage looks awesome, taped and painted well. My garage was a mess before.Awesome work. I will definity call Erki again for all painting work.
Keep up hard work and commitment.

christina.lockerby
christina.lockerby

Excellent Paint Job

Erki did an outstanding job on the interior of my condo, painting several rooms, including ceilings, doors and trim. He was punctual, highly professional, very organized, and meticulous in his workmanship. His attention to detail is unparalleled. He took the time to patch up all areas on ceilings, walls and doors that required it, and overall did an impeccable job! I will be using his services again in the near future to have my kitchen repainted, and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to invest in a top-notch professional paint job.

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

entire house painted, ceiling, doors and all trim

Where do I start! Erki did an amazing job. My walls were a mustard and dark brown colour, so you can imagine how difficult it was to cover. After priming and 3 coats of paint my place looks like a new home. Being on time, very clean and meticulous is the only way I can describe Erki. I will definitely use Erki in the future and will not hesitate to refer him to friends and family. thank you, thank you, thank you Erki.

Rachel
Rachel

Exterior Door Trip

We brought Erki back to do our outside door trim after he did a great job painting the whole interior of our house. He was thoughtful and communicative in advising the best weather to do it in so we'd get the best results. It wasn't an easy job because it's a decades old door frame with layers and layers of old paint and he made it look great and paid attention to the details. He honestly is just so easy to work with, reliable and capable. Thrilled we now have Erki to call on ....I've just hired him for another patching job after putting in new pot lights. He's our go-to.

Bavarod in North York
Bavarod in North York

Great Uncompromising Painter, Great Price

We had a tight timeline to have our condo painted, as we we're getting new tenants.

Erki, did an excellent job with the limited time we provided.

All of this with an amazing price and usage of the highest quality paints.

Highly recommended.

Wilson
Wilson

Very professional and amazing job!

I didn’t have a chance to post a review until now! Last December I had the pleasure of having Erik‘a services come over to repaint my entire home that I just bought. He came over for a free quote during one of the visitations I had before closing and provided me a quote. Then on the very next day I closed the home he was on time before I arrived at the home ready to start. Initially the home had a lot of damage or scratches to the walls. He took his time to patch up all of my walls as well as apply very good quality paint. He was also able to paint very high staircases and completely the job in a very short time.

Amazing service! I would definitely have Erik’s services again to my home when I need in the future and I have already recommended him to friends and family !

Rita
Rita

Home painting

Erki painted several rooms and a tall stairway and did an outstanding job. He's also did a great job repairing some damaged drywall including a large hole as a result of relocating a wall sconce. Incredibly professional, organized and clean. We have already recommended him to family.

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto

Painting

Erki did an outstanding job painting my apartment. It was a difficult job, requiring sigmificant prep work and corrections. We live in an older building so there were remnants of cabling and various other imperfections that needed to be corrected. The results are perfect. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Grant B.
Grant B.

Painting - 2 bedrooms and Staircase

Small East York home. Hired Erki to paint the staircase and upstairs 2 bedrooms. Horrible cayenne red in spare bedroom, peeling paint and ceiling damage. Erki provides and prompt and detailed assessment and completed the job on time and on budget. Would hire again and recommend to friends.

Tish from Toronto
Tish from Toronto

Erki Painting

Erki is simply the best house painter I’ve ever hired. He is careful, talented, clean, quiet and tidy. He wore booties in the house and his work was impeccable. And fast!

More about Erki's Interior Finishing

Erki's Interior Finishing

Interior and exterior painting, Drywall repair and plastering, Stippled ceiling removal
Benjamin Moore certified stain contractor

Flexible scheduling, including weekends.

I do the work myself or my team works under my direct supervision which guarantees consistent high quality workmanship.
No Kijiji subcontractors, laborers or students.

Most of my customers are repeat customers with 4-5 completed projects.

WSIB and Working at Heights mandatory training certificate.