Katie's Wallpaper & Design

Reviews for Katie's Wallpaper & Design

MattMattucciRealtor in Oakville
MattMattucciRealtor in Oakville

Wall Paper Installation

Katie was amazing to communicate with, great customer service and Ken did a great job on the install....even showed up early! I will recommend them to everyone looking to have wall paper installed and I can't wait to use them again!

I'm so happy you love the new wallpaper, it was our pleasure.

Rosita in Binbrook
Rosita in Binbrook
1 review Hannon, ON

Wallpaper Accent Wall

I found Katie online and sent her a request with the size of the wall I needed covered with wallpaper and my location. She responded with a reasonable quote which I accepted and we booked an appointment. Katie showed up on time, very professional, knowledgable and friendly. She knows her stuff. She faced a challenged during the installation because I damaged some of the paper but the experienced Katie found a way to resolve the challenge. I would definitely use Katie' services again and I am also happy to recommend her services. Awesome job!

John
John
4 reviews Thornhill, ON

Accent walls and bathroom

Prompt, courteous, efficient, and best if all excellent workmanship. A family run business that stands by their commitments. If you want an excellent stress free install, look no further. Thank you Katie and Ken!

Wallpaper

I was looking for a company to wallpaper three walls in my home. I received several quotes and am so happy I selected Katie to do the job.

Katie got back to me with cost, materials needed and timing in short order and we were able to book the job for today!

The walls look amazing! Katie was punctual, friendly and is really talented at hanging wallpaper.

I would definitely recommend Katie to anyone needing wallpaper done in their homes.

Thank you Katie!

Evelyn L. from Oakville
Evelyn L. from Oakville

Accent Wallpaper Installation

Katie responded quickly to all my e-mails and phone calls. The installation was performed on time and she was very professional. She installed a wallpaper I purchased at Home Depot on an Accent Wall in my Living Room / Dining Room. She was recommended by a friend and I am very happy with the work and would also recommend her.

More about Katie's Wallpaper & Design

Call 905-467-4587 - Wallpaper Installer - Toronto and GTA - Providing quality wallpaper installation in the GTA at competitive prices. Hi, I'm Katie and wallpaper installation is my passion. I have lots of experience installing all types of wallpaper in any room, from accent walls to powder rooms. I can ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Oakville?