LaContempo

kim ortiz from Burbank
kim ortiz from Burbank
1 review Los Angeles, CA

BDI TV Stand

Last week I thought about buying a new TV stand…the old one was too worn out…been around for a long time. While browsing online I came across LaContempo, dealers of bdi furniture, Los Angeles. True, their catalog was impressive but I am a cautious buyer. I like to evaluate my options before my invest…so I asked around in my circle if anyone had heard about it and one of my Aunt was like…yes! They are the best contemporary furniture store Los Angeles has! That is the story of how I brought my latest tv stand …cheers!

olivia.jones from Los Angeles
olivia.jones from Los Angeles
1 review Los Angeles, CA

bdi furniture

We are a young couple and we love classic furniture. But between mortgages and car installments we are hardly left with the budget to buy vintage type of furniture, you know what I mean? But then I came across LaContempo, sellers of bdi furniture Los Angeles…I am in love with their European sofa beds collection….I thought these too would be super priced, but no!!....I now go back to LaContempo whenever I need to add anything new to my home décor…highly recommend it!

More about LaContempo

LaContempo is the biggest distributor of world-class European sofa beds in the US. The online furniture store offers a wide range of modern and contemporary sofa beds from leading European brands at reasonable prices.