We wanted to replace old wooden windows in the basement. Only one of them opened, so there was little fresh air down there. We got quotes from several vendors. Why did we choose Vic's Glass?
* Their quote was one of the lower prices;
* Kevin is the boss, and he personally makes the measurements and inspects the site.
* Kevin pointed out some unusual items in our house's layout which could cause problems. Other companies completely overlooked these things.
* Kevin was very helpful in explaining things, and demonstrating the different options available.
* Vic's Glass carries KV Custom Windows, a quality Canadian manufacturer.
* Highly recommended by a friend who is in the construction business.
The installers were professionals: excellent workmanship, and they cleaned up everything when they were finished.