Distinctive Interlocking

1 dashwood Cres ON M9W3T9
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Mississauga   >  Distinctive Interlocking

Reviews for Distinctive Interlocking

Lorenzo in Toronto

Ryan did a great job repairing and extending my driveway. I would highly recommend him and his team - extermelly professional and knowledgeable. Ryan for thanks for the great service.

thanks for the kind words

Fiona in Toronto

My Husband and I purchased our first home and wanted to have our driveway interlocking done. We found Ryan through Homestars. After consultations with over 10 vendors, Ryan was the most personable and honest one with the best prices and reviews.

The quality of work of what you see on his website and on his social media pages are exactly what you will get.

We signed the contract in July and got the work done a few days after our house closing in September.

Ryan was professional throughout all the correspondences. He was very responsive and provided a lot of insight and knowledge. Him and his team took 2 days to dig up the old interlock and installed the beautiful masterpiece. They were always early onsite and conducted themselves in a professional manner.

Our driveway looks immaculate and we have received many compliments from our friends, family and neighbours.

My Husband and I would not hesitate to recommend Ryan over and over again! Amazing work and best prices in town!

We've attached photos of our driveway before, after it's dug up, and the final product.

Thank you for ur kind words it was my pleasure and we will always do business together

I'm sure Ryan would agree - that timely, open and honest "communication" with his customers is one of the keys to a successful business. Although we had a bit of a rough road getting to the end of job I can unequivocally say that once we started communicating effectively; specifically getting a "commitment" when the work would get done then the "execution" and "quality" of the work of him and his team was exceptional!

Review has 1 previous version

Hey buddy thanks for the review hope u enjoy ur job for years to come

Linda in
1 review , ON

I met Ryan on my driveway, while my neighbor across the street was doing some cleaning on his newly finished interlocking. My first encounter with him gave me a great impression, that this young man is very professional, kind and knowledgeable about interlocking. He knew me for only 5 minutes, but he gave my neighbor a free bag of sealing sand. I bet that costs him at least $10 to $30. Am I right, Ryan? He was really kind to my neighbor that I can tell. I have already experienced many crooked contractors. After spending more time talking to him he gave me many good suggestions. Ryan is totally different, I should say. He came to see me a couple times before we finalized my contract. He had shown me a great passion and patience, I truly appreciated his professional service. He is not looking for your money but willingly give you great designs, and suitable for your taste. I will recommend him to my friends and neighbors.
A house owner from Mississauga

Priya Bala

Ryan and his team did a really nice job on our porch, driveway, walkway and garden walls. He took his time to help us select the most durable and visually attractive product that met our budget. He is attentive and executed our design as discussed during the consultation. Very efficient workers with good attitudes. We highly recommend them.

it was my pleasure

I was completely satisfied with Ryan and his crew. Ryan is passionate about his work and it shows in the quality of the finished product. He offered suggestions and solutions to make the job even better. He was always on time, completed the job in the exact time frame he quoted and left my backyard spotless and clean as though he was never there. He went over and beyond by putting aside some old pavers to replace broken ones that I had in the front of the house which wasn't even part of the job. I was thrilled with his work ethics, his high integrity and he was super easy to deal with. I would recommend him to anyone, he goes over and beyond his call of duty. Thanks Ryan, I love my new patio!!

pleasure is all mine!

Dale  in Richmond Hill

Ryan did an amazing job resealing and repairing our patio . It looks brand new again . He was a pleasure to work with and I would highly recommend this company . I will be calling him back next year when we need our front patio done .

William in Mississauga

Ryan was honest and did the job on time...
Really cools guys ..very skilled .I am very satisfied with the work... They scheduled the job and showed up ahead of schedule to complete the job.

thank you!!

wes lui from Oakville

Ryan and his team are complete perfectionists. While not being familiar with the process, he understood what I was looking for and gave me several options and recommendations on what would work best for my porch. He visited a wide range of locations to find the most cost effective interlocking stones and took pictures of various combinations that we discussed. Ryan made sure I was happy with the look before starting and did the entire project within a day and a half. They work hard and definitely aim to please. I highly recommend them and will use them again in the future.

it was my pleasure to do it job now time to go fishing lol

Bryan in Toronto

Ryan and his crew finished our house on time and as described. We added a couple of things after the original quote and charged us very reasonably without delay. He even laid out my old patio slabs and leveled it for a shed for free. Amazing work. Highly recommended

was a pleasure doing ur job