MD Refrigeration & Air Systems

99 Mintwood Drive Toronto ON M2M3A6
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Toronto  >  MD Refrigeration & Air Systems

Reviews for MD Refrigeration & Air Systems

Mike from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

My AC did not work properly. I called them a technician from this company came. Obviously he couldn't find the issue told me issue is from furnace asked for 500 dollar for change of a part but also for compensation of the time he is going out to buy the part and back and the gas costs. I understand it takes time to buy part but who have you seen that charges these costs. it was non sense to me as I was happy to pay for part and labor but gas and time he is out side was rediculous. he said the part is about $300. A quick search in google turned the price about 50. So I couldn't trust him and refused to get the service. He then demanded $80 just for visit It was really mean but I paid not to see him again. I hired the second company which easy found the problem and I paid only $150 for charging AC gas and changing a different part.
Summary, don't get the service from this company, they neither expert nor reliable. You will waste your money!

Reesa - Maple
13 reviews Willowdale, ON

Was able to fix my dryer at minimal cost and gave excellent advice. They came on time, were very clean and I would definitely recommend them to all my family and my friends.