Cleaning Smyrna

Polly from Smyrna
Polly from Smyrna
0 reviews Smyrna, GA

Move Out Cleaning

I needed an emergency cleaners beacause my landlord didn't want to return my deposit back. I called Cleaning Smyrna's phone and they were able to come in a short notice. The long story short everything was shining, the property was spotless so the landlord wasn't able to do anything, but to give me the deposit back. Thanks again for your work!

Wendy from Smyrna
Wendy from Smyrna
0 reviews Smyrna, GA

Home Cleaning

I was pleased with the cleaning by this company's crew! My aparment had been covered with brick dust because of a major renovation I did. The cleaners made everything spotless, and dustfree! They were friendly, hard-working, efficient and very easy to deal with.

More about Cleaning Smyrna

We offer a wide range of house cleaning services in Smyrna area and janitorial services at the lowest prices. Everyone at Cleaning Smyrna is licensed, insured and our cleaners use only eco-friendly products and effective tools.