Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

4160 Sardis St. Burnaby BC V5H 1K2
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Burnaby  >  Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

Reviews for Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

corey.bilham
corey.bilham

Home inspection

Steven was on time and prepared. He did a fantastic job of walking us around and showing us everything that we would need to do!

Another fantastic condo inspection, both clients were on hand during the entire inspection.

Marissa D.
Marissa D.
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Home inspection for first time buyer

Stephen was great! He fit us in on (very) short notice, and charged a more than reasonable price for first time home buyers. Stephen was very thorough, took us through the house pointing out things that need improvement and things that we don't need to worry about right away. He made helpful suggestions towards fixing minor issues, and just made us feel at ease with the inspection process. I recommend Hands on Home for any and all first time home buyers, thank-you Stephen!

Another happy customer ? Marissa & her partner showed up at the townhouse just around the time I was finishing up, so I took them around and pointed out a few things, all was good. Good luck Marissa.

wendispoor in Surrey
wendispoor in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Home/Cabin Inspection

We were completely satisfied with Hands on Home Inspections work with our potential cabin purchase. Stephen was knowledgeable and professional. He willingly took a ferry/water taxi, hiked a dirt road, to get to our spot. He also came well prepared with the proper tools and folding ladders. His finished reports was through and cohesive. We would highly recommend them to anyone doing a home inspection.

It was a great day on Keats Island, the clients were right with me during the inspection so as they could see first hand what I was looking at and go over the improvements needed.

thomaslcurrie
thomaslcurrie
1 review Gibsons, BC

Home inspection.

Provided great none biased service when inspecting a cottage for a pre purchase. Very thorough and detailed.

Another great day doing what I do, home inspections ?

Praveen
Praveen
1 review Surrey, BC

House Inspection

Steve arrived on time for inspection. He made us very comfortable and explained what he going to do. His focus was not only on Inspection, but he also took time to explain each and every element. Am satisfied with his overall performance and I would recommend him as well.

Another happy customer!!

NewCabinOwner
NewCabinOwner
1 review Bowen Island, BC

Home/Cabin Inspection

Steve was an absolute pleasure to work with! He made a long, almost full day trip over to Keats Island with us. He put so much care and attention into the inspection that we were ready to purchase the property. Let me just say. For someone to come all the way out to an island,spend the entire day cuz of the ferry schedule and not say one word about it speaks volumes about his character. Our friend and realtor was with us and couldn't wait to use Steve on his next job. What a great experience....Thanks again Steve!

I love to help families such as this inspection was. When I commit to one of these unusual inspections, I'm in for the duration, I'm not thinking about what time I'm going to get home. Let's get it done and by the time were ready to leave, you should have a pretty good idea if your going through with the deal or not.

bacollie
bacollie
1 review Gibsons, BC

HOME INSPECTIONS

Very thorough in putting together a compiled report which will help us in the near future to correct some potential problems with our new property. Thanks Steve.

Great inspection!! clients and the selling agent were onsite for the duration of the inspection.

lesergeur
lesergeur

Burnaby Town Home Inspection

Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.
778 867 1456
4160 Sardis St.
Burnaby
BC
V5H 1K2

Inspector is knowledgable and very friendly. Walk around with him for the inspection and he will share many tips for improving your home even for areas where you have no immediate issue. Recommended!

Great inspections start with the client, I like to show the client what area's are or can be a concern, around the exterior and on the interior.

kim
kim

Home Inspection

Stephen was prompt and professional. He was also accommodating with adding some comments to the report upon our request.

Another Burnaby townhouse inspection, I was happy to have the clients attend the inspection.

Lena C.
Lena C.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Stephen was very thorough and explained every to us along the way. He included us in every step of the inspection. The final report was well organized, extremely detailed and had photographs for each entry.

Stephen was very accommodating and charged a very fair and reasonably priced rate. He was a pleasure to work with and I will definitely be recommending him to all friends and family looking for an honest and qualified home inspector.

This was a Burnaby Townhouse inspection of an older 70's building, the clients were on hand the entire inspection, so as i was able to point out area's of concern, the fully detailed report was delivered the next day.

More about Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

When you’re planning to purchase a home or an investment property, you’ll need to decide who to have your home inspected by. Your real estate agent will probably show you a list of possible home inspectors, but who you choose is up to you – and it’s a very important ...