4160 Sardis St. Burnaby BC V5H 1K2
Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

Reviews for Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

Ray R.
Ray R.
1 review Victoria, BC

Home Inspection

Stephen Burke was hired to inspect a condominium. He performed the work with complete professionalismHe communicated his findings with me very clearly explaining the process and suggesting remedies where needed.I will hire him again without any hesitation.

Great condo inspection in Burnaby, clients were with me for the duration of the inspection.

carterlee1951
carterlee1951
1 review Sechelt, BC

home inspection

Detailed report and photos were provided. Steve was prompt, courteous and professional and explained the various findings clearly.

This Sechelt home inspection went well, the clients attended the inspection and gained all the info they needed to make the right decision.

Louise Stringer in Vancouver

4160 Sardis St.
Burnaby
BC
V5H 1K2

It was a pleasure having Stephen of Hands on Home Inspections conduct an inspection on a house I was considering purchasing.
He was direct, down to earth, open to questions and very informative.I accompanied him on the inspection, as he recommends, and I learnt a lot as well as enjoying myself! His prompt written report detailed all the things that needed to be done, their urgency and ball park cost.
I cannot recommend him more highly.

Vancouver Kits area home inspection. My client did indeed accompany me on the inspection, and together we went through the home from top to bottom. The pleasure was all mine.

mikeskellenger
mikeskellenger
1 review North Vancouver, BC

House inspection for a prospective purchase

Stephen Burke provided us with a comprehensive report that assisted us in our decision on whether or not to purchase a property. More importantly to me, He was welcoming to me to be at the site while he did the inspection. This provided additional insight that helped us make a good choice concerning our options. Thanks Stephen.

This inspection required a little more effort than most, the home had two additions and a large attached deck area, i like my clients to be able to see what i'm doing, where i'm looking, most clients enjoy assisting during the inspection.

Gordo
Gordo
1 review Garden Bay, BC

Garden Bay Home Inspection

We are in the process of buying our fifth house. We have hired three previous home inspectors (one inspector twice). This was our first time working with Steve. He exceeded our expectations in a big way! The house we are buying in located on the Sunshine Coast and Steve needed to commute via the ferry. He was punctual. Steve made it to ferry line-up in Horseshoe Bay before us. During the inspection, Steve was thorough. He was methodical and he did not rush. He took photographs of each issue. He was also pleased to have us accompany him and he was candid, honest, yet respectful. The house we are buying has a fast closing date but Steve was able to complete this inspection on very short notice and on his day off! Early the following morning, Steve emailed us his completed 28-page report replete with photographs of each issue. I can’t image how another home inspector could improve upon what Steve delivered. He was personal, communicative, and courteous to us as the buyers and to the sellers who were also present during the inspection. It is so clear that Steve is in the right career! He is skilled, experienced, and friendly. This is a no-brainer review: 10/10!!

Garden Bay home inspection, yes it turned out to be a beautiful day for the inspection, both clients were on site as well as the sellers to answer any questions. Hands On Home inspections was happy to help.

sgiblin
sgiblin

North Vancouver Town home Inspection

Stephen reviewed 3 units and was very clear in his explanations. He also answered any questions we had and sent our report back to us very quickly.

This exterior inspection was a result of an earlier inspection on one of the tow homes, the other two owners asked me to have a look at all three together and put a report together for them. I also supplied them with a reputable carpenter's name and number.

Fabian
Fabian
1 review New Westminster, BC

New Westminster Condo Inspection

Steve did a great work on the inspection in our new prospect purchase with excellent detail, He answered all our questions and went to all the actions to be considered. Definitely I would call him again.

Yes, a young couple new to BC who were looking for help to make their first purchase of a condo in New Westminster. I was very happy to help them.

Fireplace Insert Inspection

It was very quick and helpful. Answered all our questions and helped us get in the right path.

This was a local Burnaby family home, their home insurance required a WETT inspection on the wood burning fireplace insert. I was happy to be able to help them.

Bauers
Bauers
1 review Surrey, BC

Hemlock Valley Wood Stove Inspection.

Without hesitation, Stepen Burke from H.O.H.I. agreed to come up To Hemlock Valley Resort to do our wood Stove/Chimney inspection. We found him to be very pleasant to deal with and professional. We would highly recommend Stephen and his Inspector Services and we will definitely refer him to others.

It was a pleasant afternoon spent with Ralf & Susan, I met them at their Surrey home and then all three of us together drove up to the cottage where there was a good foot of snow!! Happy to of been able to help with this inspection.

SahaleeSwede in Burnaby
SahaleeSwede in Burnaby

Home Inspection

Steve has a wealth of experience and we'd definitely ask him to conduct another home inspection. He picked-up important repair needs and was very committed to ensuring our questions were addressed. He took time, with minimal notice, to come back to look at some follow-up questions we had on the property and re-highlighted important repair needs and was very fast, efficient, and clear in his feedback. Well done!

I am always so happy to hear back from my customers, this particular town home inspection was definitely a family affair, I think I met the intire family, it was great fun.

More about Hands On Home Inspections Ltd.

When you’re planning to purchase a home or an investment property, you’ll need to decide who to have your home inspected by. Your real estate agent will probably show you a list of possible home inspectors, but who you choose is up to you – and it’s a very important ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Burnaby?