Brighten Life Construction Cleaning Inc.

18 Holmes Ave. Toronto ON M2N 0E1
Renovation Cleaning
Brighten Life Construction Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Brighten Life Construction Cleaning Inc.

Eugene  in North York
Eugene in North York

Cleaning service

I’m a real estate agent and I have been working with Brighton life construction for almost 5 years. I have used their services for my listings, and for listings that are post Construction.I also use their services for my personal home. This company works fast and does quality work.
Every house they have cleaned has become spotless. I am extremely satisfied and I highly recommend their services.

Hello Eugene,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review.

We truly appreciate it and always happy to work with you.

Brighten Team

New in North York
New in North York

Post Renovation Pre-moving Clean

Hired to perform a deep clean of our house following construction and prior to listing for sale. I was hesiteant to hire cleaners as I’ve never paid someone to clean my house before but read the good reviews on HomeStars and chose Brighten Life to come in. Three women came and were onsite for approximately 4.5 hours. When they were almost finished I was asked to take a look around and advise if anything had been overlooked. Upon inspection master bedroom and bathroom floors were dirty and baseboards around toilet hadn’t been cleaned. Marks on walls had not been cleaned throughout the house. Cobwebs in corners had not been cleared and cabinets in kitchens had not been wiped down. Light fixtures had also not been dusted. I took a wet paper towel to the floors on another floor and it was still dirty. I pointed these items out and one employee started working on them. Once the cleaners left and I was looking at another level I noticed they hadn’t moved small carpets to mop under them but left them in place and the floors were still dirty, and light bulbs still dusty. I was very disappointed with the lack of thoroughness for the high price I paid.

Hello Ali from Pickering,

Thank you for your review!

We apologize our team did not meet your expectations.

We pride ourselves on being thorough and efficient.

Upon completion and prior to receiving payment our team ALWAYS does walk through inspection with client to ensure customer satisfaction and correct any areas that were missed.

We did take our time to inspect the entire house with you after the job was completed and also touched up and satisfied any issues you had.

ONLY WHEN YOU WERE SATISFIED with the job, we proceeded with the payment.

Feel free to contact us directly with your concern and we will be more than happy to discuss further.

Grace from Scarborough
Grace from Scarborough

Move in Condo Cleaning

Luba replied to a general request for move in cleaning. Luba contacted me herself when I gave her the outline of work required. She sent Nadia, one of her best cleaners. Nadia took a look at the work required and said it would take more time. Needless to say Nadia did an excellent job and even gave me pointers for the future. I would request Nadia any time I need work done! I would hire this company again at the drop a hat! I have recommended them to my broker sister to supply any of her clients the name of an excellent cleaning company!

Hi Grace. We are so glad to know we've exceeded your expectations. Thank you very much for taking time to write your review, we are truly appreciate it.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Cleaning Services

We first worked with Luba and her team after the complete renovation of our home where they did an incredible job of getting it move-in ready for us and a brand new baby. We have since worked with her several times and now that we are expecting our second child, have become a regular customer. We are always impressed with the quality and dedication of the work and always satisfied by the result. The team is effective, efficient and very kind and friendly and we are always so happy to have them back. Would happily recommend their services to anyone.

Hi Sarah. We are so appreciate your objective review. It's important for us to get your feedback. Always happy to help you.

Michelle
Michelle

Move in & regular cleaning services

We had Luba and the team for a move-in cleaning services and were impressed how professional and thorough they were. I introduced them to my parents for cleaning after their renovations, and they loved them as well. Now I am getting the regular cleaning services. I love how efficient and detailed they are. They clean even the spots that's hard to reach and see. My place becomes so clean and refreshed! I would recommend them if you are looking for a cleaning services!

Dear Michelle. Thank you so much for you review and recommendation. We are happy to give you more time with your baby. All the best to you and your family.
Luba and team.

mgam
mgam

Cleaning Services

Luba, Nadia and team are dedicated, happy and professional cleaners. They are on time, do a good job and you can tell they enjoy what they do. I recommend them to anyone who requires expert home cleaning services!

Thank you Michel for the great review. We are glad to met your expectation. It's our pleasure to provide service at your home in atmosphere of warm and love created by your wife. Looking forward to see you next time.
Luba and team.

3 bedroom house cleaning

I have been using the services of this company for over two years now and I am very happy. The staff are very friendly, thorough and accommodating and the price is very reasonable. Thank you, Olga, Luba and others for the great service!

Mariya and Johnny have been extremely kind to our company over years, I'm glad to know we've exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. we truly appreciate it.

Alan
Alan

Regular general house cleaning

The staff of Brighten life cleaning are excellent.
Great cleaning services, always on time and very professional. Have been using them bi-weekly for a couple years now and couldn't be happier.

Highly recommend!

Alan. You are the best!!! Thank you so much for your amazing review and for your referrals. We love you!!!

Irina in Toronto
Irina in Toronto

Cleaning Service

When we moved to our new house last summer, I was looking for a cleaning service on Home Stars. I initially chose Brighten Home Cleaning based on favourable reviews, and since then, they have met all of my expectations. The house was shining in few hours! This group (Luba, Olga, Marina) are very professional cleaners. They clean very well and fast. Since then they are coming every two weeks to clean my house. I’m very happy with their service and I would highly recommend them!

Hi Irina. Thank you very much for your review. It's important for us, it gives us so much energy. All the best to you and your family!

ruben in Toronto
ruben in Toronto

Condo cleaning

After completing a renovation I've contacted Luba and Olga to clean my condo. They are very professional and did a great job! I highly recommend them to anyone who needs post construction cleaning. They've cleaned my apartment before and I was so happy with them that I called again! Thank you very much!

Hi Ruben. We are always happy to help you!

More about Brighten Life Construction Cleaning Inc.

Our goal is to provide our customers with a safe and professional service which pleases each and every time.

Our specialization is in Office, Commercial, Residential (House): Pre-Sale, Move in, Move out, and Post Construction cleaning services.

Safety – we are fully trained, bonded and insured for your protection. We care about your health, as well as the health of your children and pets, and so use only natural, eco-friendly, hypoallergenic products. All of the products that we use are safe in every area of your home or office, including those we use on furniture and appliances.

Professionalism – our staff are fully trained, highly experienced and work quickly and courteously helping to save your time and money. We have a team of supervisors who regularly check that we are meeting our customers’ needs and requests.

Furthermore there are some other great reasons to choose Brighten Home Cleaning Services for all your cleaning needs:
- We offer a bespoke cleaning service to match individuals’ needs.
- We pride ourselves on providing a great customer service.
- We build long term relationships with our clients as they love what we do.
- We offer a flexible schedule so we clean when it suits you

“Contact us for a free, no-obligation home or office cleaning estimate – and we’re confident you will be happy”

Renovation Cleaning
Post Construction Cleaning Services Brighten Life Cleaning Services knows how to deal with post-construction clean-ups. Renovations are always messy and dirty but after our reliable and professional clean your property will be restored to its former beautiful state. Quite simply we will come and clean everything that needs cleaning! Residential Apartment, Condo or House Cleaning Services Our many years of experience have enabled us to fully understand what our clients want. Brighten Life Cleaning Services offers a high degree of flexibility so we clean when it suits you, and our quality performance will ensure that we leave your apartment, condo or house spic and span at the end of our visit. We will provide a free estimate before we come to your home: we aim to build long term relationships with all of our clients and so we work in a completely transparent way so that you know what you will get for every dollar spent. Our cleaning service is for a minimum of 4 hours of work at a frequency that you need: weekly, biweekly, monthly or just for occasional cleaning services. Commercial, Retail or Office Space Cleaning Services Brighten Life Cleaning Services is experienced in cleaning a wide variety of commercial and business facilities from bars, leisure centers, cinemas and hotels to nursing homes, schools and universities. Our client list also includes company offices, shops and bakeries. In fact we know that we are more than capable of cleaning any workplace thoroughly and professionally and know that the owner will be delighted with the quality of our work: no cutting corners or skimping on quality. We bring the best personnel and equipment to complete the job on time and without compromise.
For over 20 years Brighten Life Inc. was a leading post-sonstruction clean-up company.
1989