Brighten Life Construction Cleaning Inc.

Renovation Cleaning
18 Holmes Ave. Toronto ON M2N 0E1
HomeStars  >  Renovation Cleaning in Vaughan  >  Brighten Life Construction Cleaning Inc.

Reviews for Brighten Life Construction Cleaning Inc.

Grace from Scarborough
Grace from Scarborough

Move in Condo Cleaning

Luba replied to a general request for move in cleaning. Luba contacted me herself when I gave her the outline of work required. She sent Nadia, one of her best cleaners. Nadia took a look at the work required and said it would take more time. Needless to say Nadia did an excellent job and even gave me pointers for the future. I would request Nadia any time I need work done! I would hire this company again at the drop a hat! I have recommended them to my broker sister to supply any of her clients the name of an excellent cleaning company!

Hi Grace. We are so glad to know we've exceeded your expectations. Thank you very much for taking time to write your review, we are truly appreciate it.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Cleaning Services

We first worked with Luba and her team after the complete renovation of our home where they did an incredible job of getting it move-in ready for us and a brand new baby. We have since worked with her several times and now that we are expecting our second child, have become a regular customer. We are always impressed with the quality and dedication of the work and always satisfied by the result. The team is effective, efficient and very kind and friendly and we are always so happy to have them back. Would happily recommend their services to anyone.

Hi Sarah. We are so appreciate your objective review. It's important for us to get your feedback. Always happy to help you.

Michelle
Michelle

Move in & regular cleaning services

We had Luba and the team for a move-in cleaning services and were impressed how professional and thorough they were. I introduced them to my parents for cleaning after their renovations, and they loved them as well. Now I am getting the regular cleaning services. I love how efficient and detailed they are. They clean even the spots that's hard to reach and see. My place becomes so clean and refreshed! I would recommend them if you are looking for a cleaning services!

Dear Michelle. Thank you so much for you review and recommendation. We are happy to give you more time with your baby. All the best to you and your family.
Luba and team.

mgam
mgam

Cleaning Services

Luba, Nadia and team are dedicated, happy and professional cleaners. They are on time, do a good job and you can tell they enjoy what they do. I recommend them to anyone who requires expert home cleaning services!

Thank you Michel for the great review. We are glad to met your expectation. It's our pleasure to provide service at your home in atmosphere of warm and love created by your wife. Looking forward to see you next time.
Luba and team.

3 bedroom house cleaning

I have been using the services of this company for over two years now and I am very happy. The staff are very friendly, thorough and accommodating and the price is very reasonable. Thank you, Olga, Luba and others for the great service!

Mariya and Johnny have been extremely kind to our company over years, I'm glad to know we've exceeded your expectations. Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. we truly appreciate it.

Alan
Alan

Regular general house cleaning

The staff of Brighten life cleaning are excellent.
Great cleaning services, always on time and very professional. Have been using them bi-weekly for a couple years now and couldn't be happier.

Highly recommend!

Alan. You are the best!!! Thank you so much for your amazing review and for your referrals. We love you!!!

Irina in Toronto
Irina in Toronto

Cleaning Service

When we moved to our new house last summer, I was looking for a cleaning service on Home Stars. I initially chose Brighten Home Cleaning based on favourable reviews, and since then, they have met all of my expectations. The house was shining in few hours! This group (Luba, Olga, Marina) are very professional cleaners. They clean very well and fast. Since then they are coming every two weeks to clean my house. I’m very happy with their service and I would highly recommend them!

Hi Irina. Thank you very much for your review. It's important for us, it gives us so much energy. All the best to you and your family!

ruben in Toronto
ruben in Toronto

Condo cleaning

After completing a renovation I've contacted Luba and Olga to clean my condo. They are very professional and did a great job! I highly recommend them to anyone who needs post construction cleaning. They've cleaned my apartment before and I was so happy with them that I called again! Thank you very much!

Hi Ruben. We are always happy to help you!

George V
George V

Construction clean up

Luba and her team of girls were prompt, efficient and superb.
They took on a massive project on a short timeline and came through in flying colours.
I would not hesitate to use them again or refer them to anyone not only for a project of this nature but for any type of cleaning.

Thanks a bunch Luba...

Hi George. I appreciate your positive response. We take our job seriously and thank you for finding time to complete the review for us. I wish you amazing vacation time and all the best for you and your family in the new house. Luba

Linda and Doug in Scarboro
Linda and Doug in Scarboro

Bathroom Renovation Cleanup

After completion of bathroom renovation, our daughter's house was full of dust. We recommended Brighten Life to her. We had used them last year after our home renos. Lyuba was able to assist her on only two days notice. They were punctual, courteous, professional, and reasonably priced. Her house was spotless in only three hours. Thanks to Lyuba and Olga for all their hard work. This company is great. We would highly recommend them!!!!!

More about Brighten Life Construction Cleaning Inc.

Our goal is to provide our customers with a safe and professional service which pleases each and every time.

Our specialization is in Office, Commercial, Residential (House): Pre-Sale, Move in, Move out, and Post Construction cleaning services.

Safety – we are fully trained, bonded and insured for your protection. We care about your health, as well as the health of your children and pets, and so use only natural, eco-friendly, hypoallergenic products. All of the products that we use are safe in every area of your home or office, including those we use on furniture and appliances.

Professionalism – our staff are fully trained, highly experienced and work quickly and courteously helping to save your time and money. We have a team of supervisors who regularly check that we are meeting our customers’ needs and requests.

Furthermore there are some other great reasons to choose Brighten Home Cleaning Services for all your cleaning needs:
- We offer a bespoke cleaning service to match individuals’ needs.
- We pride ourselves on providing a great customer service.
- We build long term relationships with our clients as they love what we do.
- We offer a flexible schedule so we clean when it suits you

“Contact us for a free, no-obligation home or office cleaning estimate – and we’re confident you will be happy”

Renovation Cleaning
Post Construction Cleaning Services Brighten Life Cleaning Services knows how to deal with post-construction clean-ups. Renovations are always messy and dirty but after our reliable and professional clean your property will be restored to its former beautiful state. Quite simply we will come and clean everything that needs cleaning! Residential Apartment, Condo or House Cleaning Services Our many years of experience have enabled us to fully understand what our clients want. Brighten Life Cleaning Services offers a high degree of flexibility so we clean when it suits you, and our quality performance will ensure that we leave your apartment, condo or house spic and span at the end of our visit. We will provide a free estimate before we come to your home: we aim to build long term relationships with all of our clients and so we work in a completely transparent way so that you know what you will get for every dollar spent. Our cleaning service is for a minimum of 4 hours of work at a frequency that you need: weekly, biweekly, monthly or just for occasional cleaning services. Commercial, Retail or Office Space Cleaning Services Brighten Life Cleaning Services is experienced in cleaning a wide variety of commercial and business facilities from bars, leisure centers, cinemas and hotels to nursing homes, schools and universities. Our client list also includes company offices, shops and bakeries. In fact we know that we are more than capable of cleaning any workplace thoroughly and professionally and know that the owner will be delighted with the quality of our work: no cutting corners or skimping on quality. We bring the best personnel and equipment to complete the job on time and without compromise.
For over 20 years Brighten Life Inc. was a leading post-sonstruction clean-up company.
1989