City Stairs

Reviews for City Stairs

Anila + Astrit, Toronto
Anila + Astrit, Toronto

Monobeam stairwell with glass

City Stairs installed a Monobeam stairwell with glass at my residence. Not only did the crew remain professional and productive, but the result was also beautiful.
Thank you Reuven and Mark, you delivered exactly what we agreed on. Beautiful job!!!

I would recommend City Stairs to any business or residence looking for luxury at competitive pricing.

steelers43 in North York
steelers43 in North York

Exterior mono beam stair case

I needed to hire other people to complete the job.
Had to constantly run them down to see when they would come, they never told the truth.
Quote was different from what they gave me

Ivan in Toronto
Ivan in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Stairs and railings

I recently contacted city stairs for a project I was working on in Thornhill. We wanted a beautiful modern stair with sleek glass railings. They provided just that! Their craftsmanship and quality is far the best we will definitely be using city stairs again.
A big thanks goes out to Mark and his team

Adam in Toronto
Adam in Toronto

Stairs Renovation

Awesome job! I've wanted to renovate my stairs for years. I emailed a couple of companies for estimates and within 20 minutes, Reuven contacted me. He made recommendations and explained the whole process. Right away I knew I was in good hands. The process was supposed take six weeks but it was completed in four! I'm so happy with the results. Thank you City Stairs!

ALG CONSTRUCTION INC in North York
ALG CONSTRUCTION INC in North York

Excellent Measuring

As a contractor and carpenter who has built many staircases myself in the past, I found it refreshing that I could contract this work out to someone competent and unwilling to jeopardize quality as I am. It was impressive to see the precision of their measurements. Excellent company run by excellent people. Looking forward to doing work with them again on my next project.

New Staircase

We had a great experience with City Stairs. The new staircase looks amazing, the quality is excellent and we had really exceptional customer service from Mark. The company met all of their promised deadlines and the on site teams were really careful and professional We'd definitely recommend City Stairs.

Stairs in my house

The job was hard no other stair company could do what we wanted, but these guys are Amazing!!!
We highly recommend this company. impressive team and made me laugh , I had to even go visit them after at the shop, what a great crew.
Our cottage is nexted!!!!

Good one!!!

michelle
michelle

Stairs & Glass Railing

Unfortunately my experience with City Stairs was quite negative and extremely frustrating. Stairs were designed wrong (and I had to move walls to accommodate after drywall was done), glass was measured wrong - twice, and many many installation delays throughout. While the final product was finally delivered, I was mostly disappointed by the lack of sympathy and communication from the owners of the company. They were more interested in getting payments before delivery during the process than actually delivering a quality product on time. There are key members of their staff that did try hard to make things right and I appreciated their efforts.

Jon
Jon

Stairs and glass wall

Mark was extremely helpful and patient, helping us choose the best aesthetic and value-driven package. We ended up going with a floating stair case, glass wall, and wood hand-rail. It looks amazing!! The installation was seamless and the quality is top-notch. We had a delay with the glass, but it wasn't their fault and they gave great customer service as we sorted it out. Our contractor has already used City Stairs on another project, and we would use them again in a heartbeat.

Taylor in Toronto
Taylor in Toronto

Stairs at custom home for day custom homes

Mark and his team are great to work with. I’m a builder in the Gta and have used many stair contractors through out the years. The thing I like about city stairs is their commitment to get my jobs complete in a timely manner so my schedule is on time. Sometimes they get really busy and always make time for me. Never an issue dealing with these guys.

More about City Stairs

CITY STAIRS is a company specializing in custom made modern stairs and glass railing. We are located in Toronto, Ontario and are able to service all of Canada and USA. With our team of experts, you can rest assured that your project will be installed professionally and efficiently. We take ...
Looking for Stair Builders pros in North York?