City Stairs

Reviews for City Stairs

michelle
michelle

Stairs & Glass Railing

Unfortunately my experience with City Stairs was quite negative and extremely frustrating. Stairs were designed wrong (and I had to move walls to accommodate after drywall was done), glass was measured wrong - twice, and many many installation delays throughout. While the final product was finally delivered, I was mostly disappointed by the lack of sympathy and communication from the owners of the company. They were more interested in getting payments before delivery during the process than actually delivering a quality product on time. There are key members of their staff that did try hard to make things right and I appreciated their efforts.

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Stairs and glass wall

Mark was extremely helpful and patient, helping us choose the best aesthetic and value-driven package. We ended up going with a floating stair case, glass wall, and wood hand-rail. It looks amazing!! The installation was seamless and the quality is top-notch. We had a delay with the glass, but it wasn't their fault and they gave great customer service as we sorted it out. Our contractor has already used City Stairs on another project, and we would use them again in a heartbeat.

Taylor in Toronto
Taylor in Toronto

Stairs at custom home for day custom homes

Mark and his team are great to work with. I’m a builder in the Gta and have used many stair contractors through out the years. The thing I like about city stairs is their commitment to get my jobs complete in a timely manner so my schedule is on time. Sometimes they get really busy and always make time for me. Never an issue dealing with these guys.

Kevin in Richmond Hill
Kevin in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Keep it up city stairs !

A friend of ours got his stairs done by city stairs about a year ago, he recommended city stairs to my wife and I.
They gave us a timeline of 4-6 weeks, we went to Florida for a couple weeks and when we got back city stairs contacted us about booking an installation date. Our stairs and glass railings were completed with three and a half weeks, we were extremely happy with the quality and how fast it got done. We invited family and friends to take a look and became even more satisfied by the expressions they gave us.
Great job city stairs ! Keep it up !
I would like to write a special thank you to Reuven, he was very informative about city by-laws and regulations and very polite as well. Reuven we will be calling you in a few days regarding glass railings for our son’s house in Etobicoke.

Pavel in Toronto
Pavel in Toronto

Above and Beyond

Before starting this project, we contacted about 12 different staircase companies, of all of them CityStairs had the best service and prices.

A representative met us the same day, took basic measurements and provided us with a quote on the spot. We knew exactly what we wanted and had strict requirements. CityStais was able to meet them all.

They rushed our job as it was crucial that we get this done quickly and had it built within just two weeks of initial contact.

The installation crew only took 2.5 hours to complete the job.

We are VERY happy with the stairs and the service and recommend it to all our friends who are undergoing renos.

Paul in Midland
Paul in Midland

Good quality stairs & railins

Very happy with the overall experience with City Stairs. Customer service is great. Stairs and railing quality is the best. They make sure you get what you paid for and I got more than what I paid for.

I highly recommend this company for your stairs and railing needs!

Hi Paul! We thank you for your business. We're really happy with the way our stairs turned out. We'll be sure to add it to our website. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Enjoy your new stairs!

Brandon in Toronto
Brandon in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Beyond my expectation

Great service and products! They may take a while to respond to you but when they do, they will give you the most precise update on the status of the job. Friendly and approachable staff. Professional installers make sure the stairs and railings are of good quality.

The end result is beyond my expectation.

I was very pleased with the service I received from City Stairs. I can't thank them enough for a job well done.

Hi Brandon! Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We had a great time working with you and we appreciate the referral that you've just given us. Looking forward to your future business! Thank you!

Stair installation

Absolutely the worst...repeat WORST costumer service possible. Steps were to be manufactured and installed in October. Installer promised to come back and secure the stairs to the other wall ( only did one side but there was slight buoyancy) and also install caps on the sides of the steps as they were narrower then the space. I had to keep calling repeatedly to have them come back and attempt to set up an appointment time. They "promised" this day and that day and never came through.... In all over 40 phone calls to have this fixed ....40! and the end result NOTHINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. By APRIL OF THIS YEAR --7 MONTHS LATER---- I ended up calling a carpenter to come and fix their crap.
Horrible company, avoid at all costs

We thank you for taking the time to write this review. Every review helps us grow and improve our business. I would've hoped that you left your name as we are not aware of any situation like this.

We would like for you to contact us directly so we can address the issues you had experienced.

Stairs

They were late with delivery as per contract due to internal management issues. This was solved and they were able to install our stairs a few weeks later. Good quality.

Review has 1 previous version

We thank you for your business and we are to happy to have supplied you with our good quality products.

We appreciate your patience during our management turnover.

More about City Stairs

CITY STAIRS is a company specializing in custom made modern stairs and glass railing. We are located in Toronto, Ontario and are able to service all of the GTA and surrounding areas. With our team of experts, you can rest assured that your project will be installed professionally and efficiently. ...
Looking for Railings pros in North York?