Premier Stairs And Floors Inc.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Mississauga ON L5A 3C1
Floor Laying & Refinishing
Premier Stairs And Floors Inc.

Best of 2019 winner 3 timesBest of 2019winner 3 times

Reviews for Premier Stairs And Floors Inc.

Shemina Keshvani from York
Shemina Keshvani from York

Floors, Stairs and Railings

Peter and his team are amazing! Super responsive, very competitive in pricing and the quality of materials and workmanship are outstanding. I asked Peter for multiple quotes on different flooring options which he provided without hesitation. He answered all my calls and finished the floors exactly as I wanted. He even responded to my texts when he was on vacation in Poland! Thanks Peter and team for everything!

Shemina you're the best. From start to finish myself and the whole team really enjoyed working with you. Call me when the place is all done! Need to come by and check it out. Thanks again.

michael
michael

Stair Refinishing

At first I was worried about refinishing my stairs because of the mess it would make, but Peter and his team managed to make my stairs look brand new without a big mess — could not be more satisfied with the results and highly recommend this team for any stair building or refinishing projects!

Thank you so much for the kind words Mike. Please working with you on this one.

mroes in Mississauga
mroes in Mississauga

Stairs, flooring, baseboard and trim

We had Peter and his 1 man crew come in and complete our flooring (whole upstairs and main flooring), stairs and all our baseboard and trim, included the “chaulking” done. We paid an outrageous amount of money for this job to completed and you tell me if it was worth that amount. Not to mention his contractor decided to cut all the flooring and baseboards inside our home while I was 7 months pregnant and had children living there. It was the middle of summer and
could have had the decency to cut outside. Dust was flying everywhere.

Edit to respond: I’m not sure where you think we’d be living for over a month?? This was our home... my 10 year old son would need to attend school. Yes, both my husband and I work, so we were not home during the day but we work a 9-5 day and we’re home every weekend even though we would try to go out every day to give your 1 man some space to work. It’s hilarious you can tell me that no one lived there because we never saw you. You only came when we had a complaint. And yes I was 7 months pregnant when this job was being done. You can keep telling yourself that this was a perfect job “other then the chaulking” but you can clearly see in pictures that this was not a perfect job. When you pay this much money for flooring and stairs to be completed, you’d except perfection. In our case, we got dooped. Like look at the heat register, it would have taken your partner 1 minute to cut another piece but clearly this is the botch work, you say is quality. This is many of the flaws we found, that were hidden from us.

Hey Michelle, thanks for writing this review. We completed this project for you in the summer of 2017. I will address all of the points above and add some of our own.
1. With regards to cutting inside the house - that is correct, we set up our tools in one bedroom and used that one space to cut through out the project. This was never an issue until now. There was no kids or any one living inside the house as there was a few weeks that was allocated for construction.
2. There was a team of people working on your property and not just one person. Installer, re finishing team, stair install team, painters, etc. This is going back a while now but there was at least 7-8 people who worked on your place.
3. Loose shoes on spindles - it is possible we could have missed a couple of screws when fastening the shoes. We would have been happy to come out and tighten them up for you.
4. The major issue on this project arose when there was some caulking left on the walls above the baseboards once everything else was complete. Totally agreed that it was our fault , you asked for a discount for the inconvenience and we happily agreed to one.
Everything above being said we are quite disappointed by the review. Reading the almost 80 reviews we have up on HomeStars we do always try our best to ensure our clients enjoy their experience working with the whole Premier team. Sometimes issues do arise but we are always happy to address them quickly and professionally. You still have our contact info, please feel free to reach out to us any time and I'd still be happy to schedule in a time to address whatever it is you're not completely satisfied with on your stairs.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Hardwood Stairs

We are SO happy with our new stairs! Corey and Peter were a great sales team and very professional and the craftsmanship...beautiful! It completely transformed our home and we are so happy we went with Premier :) :) :) :) Beautiful

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are happy that you are delighted with your new stairs, and enjoyed your experience with Premier. :)

Vertex C.
Vertex C.

Stairs and floors

Excellent quality of work, quality materials used. Excellent service. Work was completed in a timely manner.

Chris my man! Appreciate the kind words. Hope you, Ashleigh, and the newest addition to the family love the stairs and floors for years to come. Thanks!

Juli Petrasthuk from Orangeville
Juli Petrasthuk from Orangeville
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

Hardwood floor installation and stair staining/finishing

They left gaps between planks so that subfloor was clearly visible and I had to point that out to the installers. Those were pulled out and replaced. They were very careless and slopped stain on black iron stair posts and floor below while staining stairs. The stair treads are already worn to bare wood within 2 years and need refinishing. Promised "professional dye colorist" to match stair treads to pre-finished flooring product but that turned out to be Peter's dad in the garage with stains from Home Depot and Home Hardware mixing and matching. They actually match a great deal less than the 95% perfect match Peter promised. Like not at all. Reddish floor, brown stairs.

Hey Juli, we finished this project over 4 years ago and haven't heard anything since. If there is something that needs to be addressed please first reach out to us and we'd be happy to come out and take a look.
Really surprised by this review as this is the first time we're hearing from you since completing the project back in 2014.
My direct line is 416.471.2065.
Thanks.

Jennifer in Oakville
Jennifer in Oakville

Hardwood Floor and Stairs and Railings

We had a fantastic experience with Peter and his crew. The prompt communication was excellent- whether it was to answer a question we had or to update us on the status of the project, we knew exactly what was happening with the project. The quote given was very thorough and accurate. The quality of the work and professionalism was second to none. We love our hardwood and new staircase with modern spindles. The stain on the stairs matches our hardwood exactly, and the creaks that we had before are all gone. This really creates a wow factor as you enter our house. Thanks Peter!

Hey Jennifer, really appreciate you taking the time to write the kind words.
Thanks a bunch.

mc
mc

Interior stair modifications, interior railings & glass guards

Peter and his team at premier stairs and railings were very respectful, clean, and completed the assigned work in a timely matter

Hey Matt, this is the one that started it. We love working with you guys and keep sending the projects on over. Looking forward to many more!
Thanks man!

Ryan i.
Ryan i.

New Stairs & Hardwood Floors

We replaced a "modern" set of stairs with a more traditional type to match our preferred design style (and for child safety). We also replaced old hardwood & tile flooring with new hardwood flooring in several rooms.

Peter was a standout from start to finish. He quoted promptly, answered all questions (and there were many), and was always a pleasure to deal with. We found him to be very honest, straightforward and always willing to explain options. He was also flexible with our timing when we needed to start the job a little earlier than we'd anticipated.

The work product itself was excellent, and we're very pleased with how everything turned out. Peter's team, including his very kind father, worked tirelessly as if it were their own home. We'd gladly recommend Premier Stairs & Floors, and hope to work with them again as we have more floors to replace.

Hi Ryan, i love the "modern set" in quotations. Really glad we were able to get rid of that eye soar and set you guys up with a beautiful set. The floors and stairs look amazing and we'll be seeing you soon for that reducer! Thanks.

John
John

Stair install

I had a great experience with Premier Stairs from start to finish. Peter took the time to come up with solutions to dealing with a 100 year old house that was quite out of square. He also suggested flaring the stairs below the ceiling which makes the stairs feel more comfortable to use. He was quite flexible with the schedule so I could coordinate with other contractors. The stairs look great and work great.

John, absolute pleasure working with you. Really appreciate you taking the time to write a few kind words. Thank you sir!

More about Premier Stairs And Floors Inc.

Premier Stairs and Floors Inc provides a complete start to finish solution for your flooring and staircase needs. Whether you are looking to refinish an existing floor or staircase or install something completely new please give us a call. I would be happy to set up an in house consultation to review the project and come up with the best recommendations.