Informed Plumbing

Rob Wittmann from Richmond Hill
Rob Wittmann from Richmond Hill
7 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Toilet Repair

We've used Brandon and Nathan in the past to replace a kitchen faucet in our home, and when we needed a prompt repair on a toilet in one of our rental units they provided the same high level of professional service and courtesy. I will definitely use them again, and even recommend them to our building super as a plumber of choice.

Mike tamburro from Newmarket
Mike tamburro from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Installed kitchen sink and faucet

Was referred to Nathan by our granite and tile guy. He showed up on time, explained options and was very professional. He even brought coffee. He also uncovered a potential problem in our dishwasher drain line, and will be coming back later this week to fix that as well.

John Bongard from New Tecumseth
John Bongard from New Tecumseth
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Kitchen sink drainage problem

They arrived at the time scheduled, and the actual cost equaled the estimate. Brandon explained what the problem was and what needed to be done and why and the job was completed quickly. I would recommend the company highly to my friends and family.

Paul Jamnicky in Toronto
Paul Jamnicky in Toronto

Plumbing - Update Water Service

We hired Informed Plumbing to upgrade the water service in our house from 1/2inch to 3/4 inch. It turned out to be a much bigger job than we thought and it required digging two 7 feet deep holes and a tunnel by hand - one of them under our deck. It was very labour intensive and took a couple of days to complete the project. Nathan and Brandon were amazing and worked tirelessly to get the job done, never complaining once about the crappy working conditions. They were knowledgeable, courteous, patient and punctual throughout the entire project. They took the time to answer any questions we had and explain things thoroughly. They went above and beyond by purchasing extra dirt that was needed to finish backfilling the holes properly and then did a great job cleaning up during and after the job was done, both inside and outside of the house. I would recommend Informed Plumbing to my family and friends and they will be my goto guys from now on. Thanks Guy!

Nobody
Nobody
1 review Hamilton, ON

New Supply and Waste Lines

Brandon and Nathan quickly and professionally removed dangerous lead and galvanized pipes from our rental property and added new runs to every fixture without causing damage to anything around them. They provided us with an accurate estimate and explained everything before starting work, and even included an easy to read and use manifold in the basement in case we need to shut off water to one unit but not the other in case of an emergency, or for future work. They were courteous to both us and our neighbours, and we would certainly use them in the future or recommend them to anyone that needs basic plumbing repairs all the way to replacing everything in their home or rental property.

Mark from Toronto
Mark from Toronto

Emergency Pipe Repair

I had a pipe freeze and burst in my basement and Nathan and Brandon came out on an emergency call. They fixed the problem quickly and helped to reduce the risk of it reoccurring. They also followed up the next day to fix some other issues I needed resolved. They were on time and always explained exactly what they were doing. Finding people that are reliable and do a good job is a rarity. I'm very glad to have these guys around.

lee  from Cambridge
lee from Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

rough in

Nathan and Brandon did a rough in for my of my properties and i was very pleased with the work. They were knowledgeable with regards to product and their workmanship was second to none.

Thanks Lee,
We appreciate you review here at Informed Plumbing we find it important to have a media for future customers to compare us to our competitors, thank you for your input on your experience. It was a pleasure working with you.

Nkeiru from Richmond Hill
Nkeiru from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Change kitchen faucet, reset toilet bowl, replace waterline filter, replace tap on water outlet

Brandon and Nathan arrived the same day I called to repair a kitchen faucet, reset a toilet bowl,change an inline filter and replace tap on water outlet. They evaluated the work and gave a quotation after advice.They were prompt and professional and answered my questions. Their work ethic is commendable and I hope that the quality of the work will stand up through the years

It was a pleasure working with you in your humble abode. We at Informed Plumbing wish you a merry Christmas, safe and joyous holiday season.

More about Informed Plumbing

Informed Plumbing was formed to offer customers a fair alternative to service plumbing. Service is our motto, inform is our mantra. We believe in offering a service that dedicates itself to the customer.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Newmarket?