Dr. Plumbing Inc

Review for Dr. Plumbing Inc

hashemi_se
hashemi_se
1 review , ON

Clogged kitchen sink and faucet replacement

My kitchen sink was clogged and the faucets needed to be replaced. It was a mess and I was frustrated. I called Dr. Plumbing and they sent me their master plumber. He was nice and courteous and he knew exactly what to do. I chose the faucet I liked and he got right to work. He got the job done so smoothly I couldn’t imagine and gave me the peace of mind because I was preparing to have guest over. The best part he cleaned so nicely after the job was over that no mess was remained and the new faucet was dazzling .

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your experience; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put customer experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. So, thanks for your kind words.

More about Dr. Plumbing Inc

Our professional and reliable licensed plumbers with many years of experience are ready to address all your plumbing needs and bring you peace of mind. So, give us a call for your free estimation.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Toronto?