Tapis Rugs & Carpet

Reviews for Tapis Rugs & Carpet

Bhavna in Toronto
Bhavna in Toronto

Family Room rug

We were looking to have a rug for our family room. Before going to Tapis, we checked many other stores but none of them met our expectations. We were liking some of them but none was hitting us. Then we decided to go to Tapis after reading reviews at home stars and we found our desired rug. Three best things which appealed us
1) Huge collection which made us difficult to make choice.
2) Great hospitality and professionalism by the owners (family run business).
3) Competetive and good rates for which we bought our rug.

Rug suites the sectional and walls so much that it feels that it was make to order. Rug was Belgium made and finally we are happy to place the dam in our home.
Tapis is highly recommended for future customers. We are sure visiting them again for our future needs. Must visit!!!!!

Mehdi in Toronto
Mehdi in Toronto

Persian rug

We purchased a Persian rug for our living room from Tapis in Oct 2015. Before checking Tapis, we checked several other stores in different locations and compared variety and price and durability of different options. We finally selected Tapis because of the professional service we received and the price they offered. While they had the option to test a rug on a hardwood, we couldn’t finalize our decision. So, they also offered us two rugs to test at home to try them on the actual floor without purchasing. They just put them on hold. It was a great service overall.

Stacy R. Han from Toronto
Stacy R. Han from Toronto

Persian rug

My daughter wanted a new rug for her bedroom but I wanted to get something nice that would last. I purchased from Tapis because the sales person gave us good information about durability, Persian rug types and they let me make the decisions without pressure. I am happy, my daughter is really happy, so I wanted to thank you guys for a great shopping experience that felt good.

More about Tapis Rugs & Carpet

Providing Toronto’s most exclusive Persian & Modern carpets to Interior Designers, Architects and those seeking to add value to their home. Founded in 1982, is Toronto’s longest continued Rug operated company. Today, Tapis offers customers a wide range of hand made rugs from around the world. wwww. tapisrugs. ca
Looking for Carpet & Rug Retailers pros in Toronto?