Toronto Flooring Solutions Inc.

Floor Retailers
679 the queensway toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Toronto  >  Toronto Flooring Solutions Inc.

Reviews for Toronto Flooring Solutions Inc.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Excellent work

I obtained 3 price quotes - Home Depot, Toronto Flooring Solutions and Relative Space. Toronto Flooring had the best price that included all the work including the installation of the baseboards, which was not in the other quotes.

The person helping me was prompt and always answered my questions with professionalism and within a day of any email.

In fact there was a piece of molding that was not correct and they showed me the issue only to replace it as soon as they received the correct wood. While my windows and doors have had issues with the high humidity, the floor looks great and has had no issue.

Hi Michael

Thank you for your reviews. It was great working with you.

Pleasantly Surprised

I recently had a leak in my basement. As a result, I was required to replace the flooring.

Like most home owners I dread situations such as this. In the past my experience with contractors has not often been positive. Prices are elastic. Schedules are variable. And cleanliness is an unknown word.

As a result, of these experiences I was pleasantly surprised by my experience with Toronto Flooring Solutions. They had a wide range of products. I was given a price a day after contacting them. And the work schedule was strictly adhered to.

The Crew was fantastic. They demonstrated a high level of expertise, kept me informed of what they were doing, kept dust to a minimum, and were very polite.

As a result of my experience, I have already recommended the company to my neighbours. I can offer no higher praise.

thank you for your recommendation.

Jennifer Bloomfield in Toronto
Jennifer Bloomfield in Toronto

Ground floor project, white oak finished on site.

We came to know Stephan and Toronto Flooring Solutions through our contractor. We found Stephan to be very friendly, responsive, accommodating and knowledgable. He gave us excellent advice on the type of material and finishing. We ran into some unforeseen scheduling delays, but Stephan and our contractor came up with a solution to expedite the process and make us happy. The floors look great, so thank you!

Thanks for your kind words

Claudio in Etobicoke
Claudio in Etobicoke

Studio Condo Vinyl Plank Flooring Intalled

I purchased my vinyl plank flooring from TFS and I had their installers do the installation back in June of 2017. I waited to write my review because I wanted to give the floor time to settle. Everything looks nice when its brand new. I am more than happy with the end product. The installers were quick and efficient. Dealing with TFS was excellent. Gurp is very knowledgeable and helpful.

I would definitely use these guys again. No doubts about it.

Thank you for your referral.

EP in Toronto
EP in Toronto

Two sets of stair carpet

I have just had two staircases carpeted by Toronto Flooring Solutions. Totally impressed from the get go. Gurp was helpful and accommodating. Came out to measure the next day bringing samples so I wouldn’t have to make the trip to the store. Carpet installed the following week. Superb job; far exceeded my expectations. Very competitive pricing too. Definitely would use this company again.

Thanks you for taking the time to write this referral.

rain_z in
rain_z in

New Engineered Hardwood Flooring

Couldn’t be anymore happier on how our new engineered hardwood floors turned out. Stefan and his team were truly amazing to deal with. Friendly and very knowledgeable. Despite our very short timeline, everything was handled with utmost professionalism, great communication, efficiency and attention to details. We highly recommend Toronto Flooring Solutions for all your flooring needs.

Hello thank you for the review! we hope you enjoy the floors!!
TFS

Marion in North york
Marion in North york

Carpeting

After 15 years, we needed our townhouse re-carpeted. Lehel, Ben, Ali and the Alliance Flooring team did a great job. The great quality carpet was well-priced and they arrived on time and completed the project one day AHEAD of schedule. Highly recommended. CB/MM North York

Thank you for the review.

Alan from Mississauga
Alan from Mississauga

Hardwood Flooring

Removed carpeting and installed hardwood flooring in our living room and dining room. We are very pleased with the company and work completed. No issues. Work was completed professionally on the date promised and the finished product looks great.

Hi Alan

It was our pleasure to help you with your flooring needs.
Thank you for your review.

Laminate Flooring and Carpeting

I just had Toronto Flooring Solutions Inc. supply and install laminate flooring in our living room and upstairs, as well as carpeting on the staircase. They were professional in every sense. Gurp was a pleasure to deal with and the installers were excellent. Overall, I would highly recommend Toronto Flooring Solutions for any type of flooring work.

Thank you for the kind review.

Robert & Kim in Toronto
Robert & Kim in Toronto

Flooring for living, dining, 2 bedrooms and office

Excellent product, very good pricing, outstanding install from Andrei and his team who were- talented, fast and clean! Gurp was great to deal with. Will definitely call TFS next time!

Robert and Kim (Etobicoke)

Thanks Kim and Robert.
Enjoy your new floors.

More about Toronto Flooring Solutions Inc.

Toronto Flooring Solutions Inc. has over 30 years of experience in the flooring business we offer our clients a tailored service that is unmatched in both value and quality. We are conveniently located near Downtown Toronto and offer free parking to our clients.
We carry a large variety of flooring products from your traditional solid hardwood to engineered, cork, leather, bamboo, carpet and many other flooring solutions to meet all your needs in both commercial and residential applications.
We work with some of the most trusted brands in the flooring industry and stand behind our partners in both integrity and value.
Our sales teams have many years of experience working closely with contractors and interior designers in helping to manage the installation process from start to completion.
Our project managers have worked with some of the biggest designers and architects in the city. We pride ourselves of making sure the project goes in smoothly and completed on time.
We value the importance of trust when it comes to your home. This is why we treat every project large or small with the same importance. Our sales teams do not work on commission, which allows for a pressure free environment when the time comes to make the transaction. We also understand the nature of construction and know it can be challenging at times, this is why we appoint a project manager for each installation. This gives you the opportunity to work with one person from start to finish, which will help avoid misunderstandings and delays in getting the project completed.