Stor-x Organizing Systems

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Calgary  >  Stor-x Organizing Systems

Reviews for Stor-x Organizing Systems

jgalley
jgalley

Bathroom cabinetry

We needed customer cabinetry for our basement bathroom renovation project. Sharon and Stor-X had previously come to our home to quote on some closet organization ideas. I wasn’t sure if they could do bathroom cabinets so I asked Sharon and he very willingly took on the project.

From the initial consult through to the installation, the attention to detail and customer service exceeded our expectations.

We are looking forward to having Sharon and Stor-X back for more projects in our home

Katrina D.
Katrina D.

Laundry room renovation

Fantastic job! Our new room looks amazing. Every detail was taken care of beautifully. We needed ideas on what configuration would work the best for maximizing the space and Sharon had excellent suggestions. It was installed in one day and we love it!

Lindsay
Lindsay

Pantry/Storage room

Excellent, quick install. Some trouble during the first attempt to install but issue was resolved and other parts were ordered.

Kate
Kate

Pantry storage

Excellent design and service! STOR-X created a beautiful and functional pantry for our kitchen- we absolutely love it!

leanne
leanne

Laundry room storage

Stor-x was on time, professional, and clean. They accommodated my schedule and had the job done in no time! I will be using them for my next project!

lintyler
lintyler

Bedroom closet

Created a closet where there was none before - the work was completed in a timely manner.

fareenv
fareenv

Walk in Closet

I recently turned a third bedroom into a walk in closet and STOR-x did a wonderful job. It turned out better than my vision and the whole process was a breeze. Sharon was amazing to work with and patiently listened and incorporated all my ideas. It was a pleasure working with him and I would definetly recommend this company to a friend. Couldn’t have had a better experience!

Leiah
Leiah

Walk-in closet

Very happy with the product and with Sharon. Love all the options andthe upgraded finished. My closet looks beautiful.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad we were able to add beauty and organization to your home!

Margaret
Margaret
1 review Coronach, SK

Master bedroom closet organizer

Job done by Sharon was smooth from start to finish! Excellent quality product. So sturdy.
I only wish I had done it sooner!

I am so glad you love your walk-in closet. I hope it continues to serve your needs perfectly!

More about Stor-x Organizing Systems

The STOR-X Organizing System is a custom built, high quality, modular, wood laminate-based storage system that utilizes European cabinet technology for maximum flexibility in unlimited applications. STOR-X Organizing System offers over 19 finishes including environmentally friendly options as well as line of wood veneers.
Tie racks,belt racks, garment valets and roll-out baskets are just some of the full line of accessories available.

The STOR-X Organizing System uses only the highest quality in materials and hardware and is individually designed and manufactured to each customer's specifications using custom STOR-X 3D Software.
The system is fully adjustable,has a full line of materials and accessories and most importantly allows the customer to see a 3D image of their closet before it is installed.