Stor-x Organizing Systems

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Calgary  >  Stor-x Organizing Systems

Reviews for Stor-x Organizing Systems

L. A.
L. A.

A place for everything...

I’m so happy I called Sharon at Stor-X to help me build storage into my new condo.

I downsized - from a big house to a much smaller condo. The condo is perfect - but not much storage space. I didn’t want to buy furniture for the master bedroom - I wanted to keep things sleek and clean, but the reach in closets didn’t allow for much storage. And even though I sold and donated a lot of my clothes, I still have a pretty significant wardrobe - with all of Calgary’s season’s - who doesn’t?

Sharon measured the space and proposed a couple of great solutions - he really listened carefully to what I needed - and then drew up a plan and allowed me to take a look at in in 3D. It looked great on the laptop, but I wasn’t sure what to expect when it was all finished.

Sharon arrived on time on delivery day and had the whole closet and some extra shelves on the wall built and ready in far less time than I expected. It looks so fantastic!! There are drawers and lots of shelves and a fully lined jewelry drawer, as well as built in shoe racks that are really amazing. For the first time in my adult life, I can store all my shoes in one room!!

I am so incredibly pleased with my new closet and the quick and thoughtful service of Sharon and his team. I couldn’t be happier!!

It is great to hear that you are happy with your STOR-X closest! Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure to work with you.

Lisa
Lisa

Laundry room renovation

Exceptional, professional service from quote to installation. Very approachable, helpful and accommodating. High quality work.
We are very happy with our finished project.

We are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience with Stor-X. We truly appreciate your business!

Lynne T.
Lynne T.

Laundry/mudroom

We had a fantastic experience with Sharon and Stor-X. He was able to come to our house, measure, design, and provide drawings and a full quote right away. After about a week we chose to go ahead with the project and only had to call and let him know to place the order since all the drawings and measurements were already done. The installation was quick and clean, and we couldn’t be more pleased with the quality and attention to detail.

We truly appreciate the great review. Thank you for choosing Stor-X it was a pleasure working with you!

dmparks52
dmparks52

laundry room storage cl,oset and cabinetry

I had an inefficient laundry room storage area and started on a quest to replace it with both a more efficient storage unit as well as adding open shelving in a new area off the laundry room that I just had constructed. I visited IKEA a couple of times, starting with their storage department and then, after not being able to virtually construct anything near what I wanted, gravitated to their kitchen department where I also came up against the problem of their restrictions. My visits to kitchen cabinet suppliers also met with no success, and then, by chance while searching on the internet, I came across the Stor-x website. Coincidentally, one of the subcontractors working onsite said he had seen Stor-x's products and that he would highly recommend them. I have been nothing but pleased with my Stor-x experience, from the professionalism displayed by my contractor/installer, Sharon, to the total customization allowed by the design process, to the short delivery time and the high quality of the product. Even the sheer number of choices available for finishes, colors, doors, hardwar3e, etc. were wonderful. The price point was higher than IKEA but equal to average kitchen cabinetry, but of much better quality.

Custom Closet Organizers

Sharon from Stor-X did an outstanding job with the designs and installation of our closets. Sharon far exceeded our expectations. We have had several different closet systems in the past but this Stor-X has been the best by far, We would highly recommend Stor-X and Sharon.

jgalley
jgalley

Bathroom cabinetry

We needed customer cabinetry for our basement bathroom renovation project. Sharon and Stor-X had previously come to our home to quote on some closet organization ideas. I wasn’t sure if they could do bathroom cabinets so I asked Sharon and he very willingly took on the project.

From the initial consult through to the installation, the attention to detail and customer service exceeded our expectations.

We are looking forward to having Sharon and Stor-X back for more projects in our home

Katrina D.
Katrina D.

Laundry room renovation

Fantastic job! Our new room looks amazing. Every detail was taken care of beautifully. We needed ideas on what configuration would work the best for maximizing the space and Sharon had excellent suggestions. It was installed in one day and we love it!

Lindsay
Lindsay

Pantry/Storage room

Excellent, quick install. Some trouble during the first attempt to install but issue was resolved and other parts were ordered.

Kate
Kate

Pantry storage

Excellent design and service! STOR-X created a beautiful and functional pantry for our kitchen- we absolutely love it!

More about Stor-x Organizing Systems

The STOR-X Organizing System is a custom built, high quality, modular, wood laminate-based storage system that utilizes European cabinet technology for maximum flexibility in unlimited applications. STOR-X Organizing System offers over 19 finishes including environmentally friendly options as well as line of wood veneers.
Tie racks,belt racks, garment valets and roll-out baskets are just some of the full line of accessories available.

The STOR-X Organizing System uses only the highest quality in materials and hardware and is individually designed and manufactured to each customer's specifications using custom STOR-X 3D Software.
The system is fully adjustable,has a full line of materials and accessories and most importantly allows the customer to see a 3D image of their closet before it is installed.