Stor-x Organizing Systems

Closet & Storage Solutions
HomeStars  >  Closet & Storage Solutions in Calgary  >  Stor-x Organizing Systems

Reviews for Stor-x Organizing Systems

lintyler

Created a closet where there was none before - the work was completed in a timely manner.

fareenv

I recently turned a third bedroom into a walk in closet and STOR-x did a wonderful job. It turned out better than my vision and the whole process was a breeze. Sharon was amazing to work with and patiently listened and incorporated all my ideas. It was a pleasure working with him and I would definetly recommend this company to a friend. Couldn’t have had a better experience!

Leiah

Very happy with the product and with Sharon. Love all the options andthe upgraded finished. My closet looks beautiful.

Thank you so much for your kind words! I am glad we were able to add beauty and organization to your home!

Margaret
1 review Coronach, SK

Job done by Sharon was smooth from start to finish! Excellent quality product. So sturdy.
I only wish I had done it sooner!

I am so glad you love your walk-in closet. I hope it continues to serve your needs perfectly!

homerenoqueen

Sharon Cohen at Stor-x went above and beyond to fix an issue that we'd been having with our cabinets in our bathroom (custom made my another company) for almost 4 years. I can't say enough about his dedication to finding a solution, his workmanship, the quality of the product and all at a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend Sharon and Stor-x to anyone in need of organizing solutions and cabinets!

We are thrilled that you are so happy and that your expectations were exceeded. Thank you for choosing Stor-X, we appreciate it!

Csilla R.

I'm very pleased with my new closet installed by Sharon with Stor-X Organizing Systems. Sharon was very helpful with the design of my closet. It was an awkward space and he made it work. I would highly recommend him for any home organizing installation.

We are very happy that you were satisfied with the process, from start to finish. It was a pleasure working with you!
The referral of your friends and family is the greatest compliment you can give us.

linda

Thank you Stor-X and Sharon for your wonderful service! Sharon was very accommodating and very professional. He gave his great expert advice to the design of the front closet that looks fabulous! I have now asked if he can quote me on another closet! I would highly recommend them anytime!

lukeshort

Very quick, skilled technician. Came to my house on a convenient day and time. Clean up all the packaging and the job looks great.

A. A.

Stor-X Calgary South was hired to design and install an organizing system for our Master closet. Sharon is very professional and provided excellent service from start to finish and helped work within our budget to find the right configuration for our needs. Installation was great and we are very pleased with the end product.

Thank you for your great review! I am so happy that we were able to give you a great product at a price that fit your budget!

1 review Airdrie, AB

Desperately needed a small walk-in closet , front closets, pantry, and mudroom renovated with organizational shelving,rods, and doors. Sharon Cohen from STOR-X Calgary was extremely professional and
very particular about installing things correctly. Would highly recommend him to anyone looking to expand the space they currently have. Product was top quality and will increase our home value tremendously.

We truly appreciate the great review. I am glad we were able to add beauty and organization to your home!

More about Stor-x Organizing Systems

The STOR-X Organizing System is a custom built, high quality, modular, wood laminate-based storage system that utilizes European cabinet technology for maximum flexibility in unlimited applications. STOR-X Organizing System offers over 19 finishes including environmentally friendly options as well as line of wood veneers.
Tie racks,belt racks, garment valets and roll-out baskets are just some of the full line of accessories available.

The STOR-X Organizing System uses only the highest quality in materials and hardware and is individually designed and manufactured to each customer's specifications using custom STOR-X 3D Software.
The system is fully adjustable,has a full line of materials and accessories and most importantly allows the customer to see a 3D image of their closet before it is installed.