Accolade Plumbing and Heating

Plumbing
3466 Manitoba Street Vancouver BC V5Y3B8
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Surrey  >  Accolade Plumbing and Heating

Reviews for Accolade Plumbing and Heating

James has been my plumber for 3 years. He is professional, all ways on time, and great with communication. The Job was a kitchen renovation on a very old home that ending up uncovering a long list of plumbing problems from past renovations. He address all the issues with no problems.

EDG from Vancouver
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

I knew James from a previous engagement to inspect my fireplace and he gave me a good sense of competence. This year I did a renovation which required to modify a gas line and the plumber that came through my main contractor did a very poor job. So I got it re-done by James again at Accolade and I am very happy with its quality and finish. I highly recommend Accolade

More about Accolade Plumbing and Heating

Accolade Plumbing and Heating serves residential and commercial customers in Surrey and elsewhere in the lower mainland. Emergencies are not our only focus. We can help with a bathroom renovation, replace hot water tanks, boilers and heating equipment and be the mechanical contractor for large construction projects; we are well ...