HomeStars  >  Fireplaces in Toronto  >  Cozy Comfort Plus

416-780-9760
1170 Sheppard Ave West Unit 48
Toronto
M3K 2B5

I bought my ac unit 7 years ago from Cozy Comfort and have had no issues at all They were so professional and helpful and the workmanship has proven to be excellent since I have had no isuues I would recommend this company to everyone Keep up the great work guys!!!

john in North york
john in North york

fixing central air conditioner

Worked on fixing a complex air conditioning problem that required ordering coils and equipment from warranty of manufacturer. Mory worked very hard in installing new equipment and would come back to visit after job done to ensure final work was done

Review has 1 previous version

Hello John, this is the president of Cozy Comfort Plus and I have looked in personally at the claims of this case. It was explained to you several times that the manufacturer (which is not part of my company but part of the York unit that you purchased from another company) sent the replacement parts missing a piece. As you know this unit was not purchased from us but from another company. We made sure to claim the part (even though it wasn't bought from us) under warranty so you would not have to pay any extra money for parts. The manufacturer sent the part replacement with a part missing, this was totally out of our control. We have contacted them several times to expediate delivery of the missing part to no avail. This is high on our priority list and we are trying to resolve the delay with the manufacturer, Once again totally out of our control! The company that installed the unit should be the one responsible for fixing any issues but we have taken it on ourselves to handle the situation and have even sent our technicians to your house to explain the delay with the manufacturer. I am personally going over to the manufacturer today to resolve the situation and we will call you for installation of the part as soon as we get it.
False allegations of fake reviews is unwarranted and untrue! Every review posted on HomeStars is written by my satisfied customers who I have gone above and beyond to satisfy and make sure they are happy and comfortable in their homes. My company always goes above and beyond to satisfy our customers but once in a blue moon a situation like this arises which is totally out of our control! I am sorry you feel this way about the company but I will still do my best to make sure your air conditioner is fixed as soon as the manufacturer provides us with the missing part.

Abdolreza S.
Abdolreza S.
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Install Tankless water heater

416-780-9760
1170 Sheppard Ave West Unit 48
Toronto
M3K 2B5

My rental tank water was broken and the company (owner of tank water) gave me hard time and after three days conversation on the phone; They told: " you need to pay almost $50.00 / month instead of $20.00 and you are responsible for 10 years". However, they said in the first call "you will have a replacement in the afternoon" when I call them in the early morning.
Then one of my friends introduce Cozy Comfort Plus, Brian spoke with me for around 30-45 minutes and explain all options with advantages and disadvantages, the short long story less than 18 hours; I had a Tankless water heater installed.
Their service was great!

Thank you for your great review and high rating. We always make our customers aware of the advantages and disadvantages of any purchase of our HVAC units and we always try and do what is best for our customer. We are honored to have you as a loyal customer of Cozy Comfort Plus and it is our personal pleasure to welcome you to the Cozy Comfort VIP Club. have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

jennifer
jennifer

Servicing of AC unit

The gentleman that service my AC unit was very friendly and knowledgeable, he gave me some suggestions that I could do to ensure that I was getting the best efficiency from my unit. I felt he did more than he needed to do I was very pleased with his service

Thank you Jennifer for your great review and high rating. Our technicians always try to make our customers aware of the proper procedures to ensure Optimum efficiency of their HVAC units. We would like to personally welcome you to the Cozy Comfort VIP Club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

Grace
Grace

Central Air Conditioner installation

I was in desperate need of central air in my home as my children and I could no longer bear living inside our very hot house. Cozy Comfort Plus came to our rescue. I received a call back within 30 minutes of my inquiry. Cozy Comfort Plus offered me the most competitive price with high quality brand names available to choose from. Within 24 hrs of my inquiry, I was fully equipped with a brand new central air conditioner!!! My children and I are so happy and finally comfortable in our home. Their installers were a pleasure to deal and they did everything perfectly!! Thank you so very much Cozy Comfort Plus for your most efficient and effective service!! You are #1 in my books and I will most definitely refer you to my family and friends!

Thank you for your most excellent review and high rating. It was a pleasure dealing with you through the whole process of your air conditioner installation. We always try to accommodate our valued Clients with immediate service and installation of their HVAC needs. We are honored to have you as a loyal customer and it is our personal pleasure to welcome you to the Cozy Comfort VIP Club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

eds
eds

Industrial slim profile AC

From the beginning it was handled in a professional and expedited manner for all parts of the work. Am happy to have some reliable looking after my needs whenever they arise. Good work!

Thank you for the great review and high rating. We always give our customers our full attention towards any issues concerning their HVAC units for their homes and we greatly appreciate your empowering comments towards our work ethic. We are honored to have you as a loyal customer and we would like to personally welcome you to the Cozy Comfort VIP Club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

G N.
G N.

Furnace and Air Conditioning maintenance and Visual Inspection

The technician called me 30 minutes before he arrived (as arranged), he completed his work and gave a thorough inspection of the equipment, listing recommendations on potential required maintenance. I was very pleased with the work and will use their services again.

Thank you for your excellent review and high rating. It is our job here at cozy Comfort plus to make sure our Clients are aware of the condition of their HVAC units especially the ones that require their attention regarding potential issues. We are honored to have you as a customer and it is our pleasure to welcome you to the Cozy Comfort VIP Club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

myeates
myeates

Guidance and direction to select new Ductless air conditioning system for my home. Appropriate size for my home was recommended. Excellent annual maintenance.

Our usual technician for annual maintenance is Jay. He is always on time, polite, friendly and has excellent knowledge about our type of unit. He readily answers any questions we may have about day to day operation.

Thank you for your great review and high rating. All of our technicians are fully trained on all name brand HVAC units and always go above and beyond to satisfy our customers needs. it is our honor to have you as a loyal customer and we look forward to hearing from you in the near future. Welcome to the Cozy Comfort VIP Club and have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

victorquon
victorquon

,may

The technician from Cozy is a familiar face,Maury, he is also the same person who took care of our seasonal furnace maintenance aswell.
As always the work was done in a very courteous and professional manner, very clean,couldn't have ask for more except maybe getting done for free.
Once again, thanks guys

Thank you Victor for your excellent review and high rating. We are honored to have you as a loyal customer and it is our pleasure to take care of your annual HVAC maintenance tune ups. Welcome you to the Cozy Comfort VIP Club and we look forward to hearing from you in the future. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

marmelot
marmelot

Furnace install and inspection

I have had these guys procure and install a boiler for my condo a few years ago.
Their staff is courteous, efficient and honest.
The quality of their work is good and so far I had no issues with results.
They also keep track of installed devices and check with me whether a boiler needs an inspection.
Boiler inspection does cost extra.
I'm not including the cost of my boiler and install since it is an older condo and the unit required price does not reflect an average market value. So it is on the expensive side. I do not have any experience with these guys outside of this project so believe specifying the cost would not be representative of their pricing. So I provide an cost of inspection instead - 150CAD+tax

Thank you for your excellent review and high rating. We always keep track of our Clients HVAC units and schedule regular maintenance to maximize efficiency and to make sure the unit is running at 100%. We are honored to have you as a valued customer and it is our pleasure to welcome you to the Cozy Comfort VIP Club. Have yourself a cozy comfortable day.

More about Cozy Comfort Plus

Cozy Comfort Plus sells, installs and services heating Ventilation, Fireplaces and Air Conditioning products. Along with all the major manufacturers, Cozy Comfort Plus is authorized by the Carrier, Lennox, Napoleon, Regency, Valor, Mitsubishi, Dimplex, Amantii, Corporations to sell and service all HVAC and Fireplace products. Stretching from the neighborhoods of Oshawa and Whitby to Burlington and Hamilton, Cozy Comfort Plus caters to Toronto and Toronto's greater home and business area since 1992.

Residential Heating :
- Furnace Forced air duct
- Boilers
- Fan coils w/elect hydronic coil
- Baseboard

- Forced air duct
- Fan coils
- High velocity
- Ductless A/C
- Heat Pump (regular air cooled / GEO Thermal )
- PTAC Incremental