Trillium Window & Door Systems

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Mississauga ON L4W1R4
HomeStars  >  Windows & Doors Installation & Service in Mississauga  >  Trillium Window & Door Systems

Reviews for Trillium Window & Door Systems

SteveCarolyn in Mississauga
SteveCarolyn in Mississauga

Window replacement, brick to brick mold

Trillium Window & Door Systems
(905) 238-9234
Mississauga
L4W1R4

Just like any project - you do your research and learn there are dozens of window installers and manufacturers. We had 4 quotes from the advertisers in the Mississauga News and big box stores. The quotes ranged from 8K to 11K. I dropped in one day at Trillium Windows as I work near them and see their plant full of employee cars. They do mostly commercial but residential as well. I provided Sam with the window measurements and he gave me a quote via email. It was well below the other quotes. I had Sam come out for a formal quote that was only 30 minutes compared to the 60 plus minutes from other quotes. Sam was very good and the whole quote process was more like a gentleman's agreement/discussion
- not like what the other sales guys who told me 'what I wanted to hear' to close the deal. Installation by Jose was amazing. Canvas drop sheets laid down. Brick to Brick installation, no capping and new jams installed and casing. Warranty is not lifetime like other window companies - but will they be around in 25 years and if a seal fails - it will be within a few years. Deposit was 50% and install date a little long which us made us a little leery at first, but all worked out and windows are great ! We will definitely be ordering windows for the rest of the house in the spring.

AS in Brampton
AS in Brampton

Windows

I spent a lot of time looking for energy star rated windows that would qualify for the eco rebates. Finding quality windows that offered great energy ratings and didn't cost a fortune was a hard job. When I noticed that Trillium had windows listed on the government website with similar energy star ratings as the top end ones costing more than twice as much, I went to check out their product at their factory. I was very impressed by the company, quality, and most especially, the price of the windows. I had our installer use the Trillium windows I selected and a year later I'm very happy with the decision. They look beautiful. I save a lot on the monthly heating and cooling bills and I can't even hear the noise from the busy street outside. I've recommended these windows to others and have no quams about do so here. You owe it to your budget to check them out.