QRP Plumbing & Contracting

Reviews for QRP Plumbing & Contracting

Leeg in Toronto
Leeg in Toronto

Unbelievable Service!

I called Omari to have him come by to fix my toilet. He told me he was too busy because it was Friday before the long weekend. But that's where the story starts...

Instead of hanging up on me or referring me to someone else that would cost $180, he helped diagnose my issue over the phone, made me send him pictures, and then walked me through fixing it all over the phone.

The best part...FREE of charge and he was patient and pleasant the entire time. Talk about service!!

Would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a reliable plumber, even though I've never had the pleasure to meet him in person!!

Jerry Austin from Toronto
Jerry Austin from Toronto
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

basement drainwork

Referred by electrician working at a house nearby. Omari was prompt in returning phone calls, explained the needed repairs clearly, and his quote for the work was reasonable, about $300 less than the waterproofing company we hired.
Showed up at the promised time, stopped work to show me an unexpected issue, and made sure that the 'little things', like the height of the drain cover being flush with the new flooring to be installed. A very careful, clean, job.