National Downspout Services

HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Vaughan  >  National Downspout Services

Review for National Downspout Services

Eleanor Andrew from Toronto
Eleanor Andrew from Toronto

Downspout disconnection, rerouting, "gutter guard installation"

National Downspout Services
(647) 248 6133
Vaughan
L4J2A5

I never believed a company could be this bad before, both in terms of product, labour and customer service. When National Downspout Services disconnected and rerouted our downspouts in late fall, it looked very ugly (sealant all over the place) but I was glad to have it done. When spring came, I noticed that the pipe they had rerouted was dripping all over the place between the connections. I emailed Eden, the owner, and got this response: "I will do my best to send over a technician right away, however we have no yet started our season yet. Our technicians should get back out there in the next week or so weather permitting. You are at the top of our list and we will come fix the leak as soon as we can." This didn't happen. I decided then and there that I better hire a competent company to do the job right this time. But soon after, I found some of the "gutter guard" (foam) that they had earlier installed, on the ground in our backyard (perhaps a racoon had pulled it out.) I emailed Eden again, asking that someone put it back in. He said that he would "send over a technician to fix this for you ASAP" but when he never did, I emailed him back and he replied, "I apologize for the delay. We are ridiculously busy right now and the weather has not been in our favour. " $1460 down the drain.