GT Pest Control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Newcastle  >  GT Pest Control

Reviews for GT Pest Control

1 review Bowmanville, ON

Raccoon removal

After paying glen $400 to remove a raccoon from my attic I ended up having to hire another pest control company at an additional expense to actually get the job done. They were able to do in 10 minutes what Glen couldn't do in 5 weeks. I feel like Glen knew that he would not be able to complete my job but had no trouble cashing my cheque. Would definitely not recommend his company.

Mike in Ajax
Mike in Ajax
7 reviews Pickering, ON

Pest control

Been using Glen for 8 years now, found him on google. First it was mice, he sent a worker who was very professional, followed up and left a neatly written report with my tenant. Problem resolved and price was right compared to the big publicly traded pest control companies.

Now I use Glen for my annual carpender ant invasion which drives me nuts but glen is amazing guy, friendly, good service and comes back when I call. He does resolve problem after learning through experience how complex and difficult these ant invasions can be.
Taking care of your customers is the most important and will keep me coming back and recommend to neighbours and others. Glen does a great job with this so keep it up we do appreciate it.

Strongly recommended. Great company/ guy.

More about GT Pest Control

Our licensed exterminators and technicians have been delivering quality service to family homes for over 20 years. We offer weekly, bi-weekly and monthly services to all commercial applications. Our respectful team will come to your place of business and lay baits and traps in inconspicuous places. We service industries from ...