2464 McGee Side Road Ottawa ON K0A 1L0

Best of 2015 winnerBest of 2015winner

Reviews for Custom Roofing Ltd.

Ruth
Ruth
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Excellent Customer Service

My roof was in bad shape and I waited too long to get it repaired. Finally, my roof started to leak so I had no choice. I called Custom Roofing among other roofing companies for quotes.

They all came in around the same price but was sold me on Custom Roofing was their friendliness and caring demeanor. Jacqui who is the office manager kept everything on track and ensured that her team completed the job on time and with no surprises. I was so impressed with the cleanliness around my home during this process and all the little extras that they took care of.

I would highly recommend Custom Roofing because they are respectful, stand by their products and service and they’re incredible customer service.

Thank you Jacqui and Phillip and your caring team.

I would highly recommend Custom Roofing

Thank you very much for your 10 star rating! We certainly appreciate you writing such a positive report, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review, it is appreciated. Custom Roofing Ltd.

Ralph in Ottawa
Ralph in Ottawa

New Roof Installation

I only wish Homestars had 10 stars instead of 5. The care and attention that I received was truly amazing. Phil & Jacqui really care about their customers and I was informed every step of the way. My yard was actually cleaner after they left:). I have never seen two people work so hard. There are a lot of roofers in Ottawa, but honestly, these folks are the absolute best! Everything was totally coordinated and I can't stop singing their praises. I am exceedingly happy that they put a new roof on for me. Now I can rest easy that I won't ever have to worry about that again. Thank you Jacqui & Phil. You guys are the best!!!!!!

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a glowing report! We are thrilled that we could accommodate your backyard canopy schedule, especially now during this hot weather! It's clients like you, that puts a smile on our face, and our job a pleasure. Thanks again, for your patronage & positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

Tim & Carmen in Goulbourn
Tim & Carmen in Goulbourn

Shingle Replacement

We were very pleased with the work and enjoyed dealing with Phil and Jacqui. They started when they said they would, finished when they said they would, and used high quality materials. We will be recommending them to our friends and neighbours.

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review; your kind words and 10 star rating are fabulous! It's clients like you, that puts a smile on our face, and our job a pleasure. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns. Thanks again, for your patronage, positive feedback and for putting your trust in Custom Roofing Ltd.

M. Killeen in Pakenham
M. Killeen in Pakenham
0 reviews Pakenham, ON

Roof repair due to wind storm

Custom Roofing installed roof10+ years ago as part of new home construction. Recently lost some shingles due to wind storm. Phil arrived within 48 hours and replaced blown off shingles, all at no charge. Customer service is top notch. Highly recommend them!

Thank you very much for your kind words and 10 star rating. We take pride in looking after all of our customers, past, present and future. Thanks again!

Garage and shed roof.

Extremely happy with the our garage and shed roof that was installed by Custom Roofing. Phil and Jacqui were a pleasure to deal with, reliable, dependable and everything was spotless when they left. Provided great service and a great product. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you very much for your 10 star rating! We certainly appreciate you writing such positive report, we would like to thank you for taking the time to write your review, it is appreciated.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

More than just a roofing company!

This is the second time I have hired Custom Roofing. I can't say enough about all of their staff, including the friendly and efficient business manager who explained what I needed to do to apply for a shingle rebate I was entitled to. I made a very last minute call and the owner (I call him Mr. Philip) changed their schedule to meet my pool-opening deadline. He and his workers put in 11 hours on day one to meet my needs. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a glowing report! We are thrilled that we could accommodate your pool opening schedule, especially now during this hot weather! It's clients like you, that puts a smile on our face, and our job a pleasure. Thanks again, for your patronage & positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

roofing

my roof was in need of replacement due to constant leak.phil ,the owner did a great job.but I reccomend him because he was always available if I had any questions or any issues concerning the roof ,even after much time had elapsed .Thank you phil,for a professional job and follow up.

Thank you for your kind words. We are a family owned and operated business, and believe strongly in customer service, which is why we try to take the utmost care of our customers, long after the cheque has been cashed.. for whatever reason it may be. Thanks again, for your patronage & positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

Marilyn Partington from Ottawa
Marilyn Partington from Ottawa

New roof

We contracted with Custom Roofing of Ottawa to replace the shingles on our roof. The crew that performed the work was friendly and very hard working. They maintained a very clean work site. The owners Phillip and Jacqui were very helpful and easy to contact. As these kinds of projects go, this was a pleasant experience.

Thank you for taking time out of your otherwise busy/hectic schedule to share your pleasant experience that you had with Custom Roofing Ltd. Its clients like you that make our job a pleasure to work with. Thanks again, for your patronage and positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

Neil Hargreaves from Ottawa
Neil Hargreaves from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

roof and skylight replacement

Custom Roofing came and did an excellent job. In the free examination, the owner described what they would do and supplied samples of roofing material to decide on colour.
Workers started at 7 am and did not leave until 7 pm on the first day of work. Several neighbours were also impressed with the work ethics and commitment of the workers.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience that you had with Custom Roofing Ltd. We take enormous pride in providing quality workmanship, to you, the homeowner, which is why we treat every home like it is our own and know the importance of respecting the homeowner and their neighbours. Enjoy your new skylight! Thanks again, for your patronage and positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

denis from Ottawa
denis from Ottawa

Residential roof replacement

Work was done professionally, cleanly, within a very reasonable deadline, and completely in accordance with quote/estimate. Worker was pleasant, courteous, hard-working, on-time, and kept the worksite clear at all times. I would recommend this company for residential roof work, without hesitation.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Custom Roofing Ltd. We are a family owned and operated business where quality workmanship and customer service is still job one. Thanks again, for your patronage and positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

More about Custom Roofing Ltd.

COMPANY MILESTONE: On budget, on time, 100% customer satisfaction every time; for over forty years and always making our customers the number one priority.

5 year townhouse/condo project (2015-2019).

Custom Roofing Ltd., locally owned and operated, has been providing high quality roofing services to Ottawa and its surrounding west end areas since 1980; providing excellent workmanship.

Our expertise lies in all areas of shingle roofing, both residential and commercial and provide consulting services related to our expertise.

We are not, " a Jack-of-all-trades", but a master of one!

Custom Roofing Ltd.'s Accomplishments:
* HomeStars "Best of 2014" in Ottawa for Roofing
* Better Business Bureau A+ / Honour Roll for 20 years. Complaint Free Status.

Please contact us for a Free Estimate