HomeStars  >  Roofing in Ottawa  >  Custom Roofing Ltd.

Reviews for Custom Roofing Ltd.

1 review Ottawa, ON

More than just a roofing company!

This is the second time I have hired Custom Roofing. I can't say enough about all of their staff, including the friendly and efficient business manager who explained what I needed to do to apply for a shingle rebate I was entitled to. I made a very last minute call and the owner (I call him Mr. Philip) changed their schedule to meet my pool-opening deadline. He and his workers put in 11 hours on day one to meet my needs. I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to write such a glowing report! We are thrilled that we could accommodate your pool opening schedule, especially now during this hot weather! It's clients like you, that puts a smile on our face, and our job a pleasure. Thanks again, for your patronage & positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

roofing

my roof was in need of replacement due to constant leak.phil ,the owner did a great job.but I reccomend him because he was always available if I had any questions or any issues concerning the roof ,even after much time had elapsed .Thank you phil,for a professional job and follow up.

Thank you for your kind words. We are a family owned and operated business, and believe strongly in customer service, which is why we try to take the utmost care of our customers, long after the cheque has been cashed.. for whatever reason it may be. Thanks again, for your patronage & positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

Marilyn Partington from Ottawa
Marilyn Partington from Ottawa

New roof

We contracted with Custom Roofing of Ottawa to replace the shingles on our roof. The crew that performed the work was friendly and very hard working. They maintained a very clean work site. The owners Phillip and Jacqui were very helpful and easy to contact. As these kinds of projects go, this was a pleasant experience.

Thank you for taking time out of your otherwise busy/hectic schedule to share your pleasant experience that you had with Custom Roofing Ltd. Its clients like you that make our job a pleasure to work with. Thanks again, for your patronage and positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

Neil Hargreaves from Ottawa
Neil Hargreaves from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

roof and skylight replacement

Custom Roofing came and did an excellent job. In the free examination, the owner described what they would do and supplied samples of roofing material to decide on colour.
Workers started at 7 am and did not leave until 7 pm on the first day of work. Several neighbours were also impressed with the work ethics and commitment of the workers.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience that you had with Custom Roofing Ltd. We take enormous pride in providing quality workmanship, to you, the homeowner, which is why we treat every home like it is our own and know the importance of respecting the homeowner and their neighbours. Enjoy your new skylight! Thanks again, for your patronage and positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

denis from Ottawa
denis from Ottawa

Residential roof replacement

Work was done professionally, cleanly, within a very reasonable deadline, and completely in accordance with quote/estimate. Worker was pleasant, courteous, hard-working, on-time, and kept the worksite clear at all times. I would recommend this company for residential roof work, without hesitation.

Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Custom Roofing Ltd. We are a family owned and operated business where quality workmanship and customer service is still job one. Thanks again, for your patronage and positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

Joe shaffer from Ottawa
Joe shaffer from Ottawa

New roof

I selected Custom Roofing based on the positive reviews I had read. My experience with them was extremely positive. Phil and Jacquie are both wonderful to deal with and made me feel at ease with this important purchase. They answered all my questions in a professional manner and never made me feel like I couldn't ask them anything. They started the work on time and finished on time with exceptional workmanship. What really impressed me was the amount of time spent each day on cleanup. We have an extensive amount of flowers and shrubs along our house and I couldn't find one nail or any debris on the ground. This was amazing as many of my friends who have had their roof done by other companies are still finding nails on their lawn and in their gutters. Our roof looks great and would highly recommend Custom Roofing !

Thank you very much for taking the time to write your positive experience you had with Custom Roofing Ltd. We are a family business built on old-fashioned values -customer service, and are passionate about providing the highest quality of work to our customers, and in doing so, we treat every home like it is our own. We know what a task it is to keep flowers and shrubs in top notch shape, and take measures to ensure that not only your roof is done professionally, your property is not disturbed. Thanks again, for your patronage and positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

M. Bennett from Ottawa
M. Bennett from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I had a leak in my kitchen ceiling due to an Ice Dam near the stove exhaust vent in the roof. The man that arrived was very professional and cleared the whole section of the roof including the ice causing the dam/leak, he worked quickly and efficiently and resolved the problem in just under an hour. I would definitely recommend this company and intend to make them my first call when I need my roof replaced.

Thank you for taking the time to provide such positive comments. We are thrilled that your experience with Custom Roofing Ltd. was a positive one and we look forward to hearing from you when you require our services for a new roof. Thanks again, for your patronage and positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

Arthur L from Ottawa
Arthur L from Ottawa

Emergency roof snow removal

Snow accumulated on our roof was causing a water leak in our home.
When I called Custom Roofing to request snow removal they said that they were unable to do so for up to two weeks. When I explained that water was entering our home they immediately provided emergency service within a couple of hours to address the problem. They were there for us!
These days its a rare thing to get such great service. The amount of "good will" created is huge.
When we require our roof to be renewed CUSTOM ROOFING will be our first choice.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your positive comments and experience you had with Custom Roofing Ltd. We are a family business built on old-fashioned values -customer service, and are passionate about providing the highest quality of work to our customers. Thanks again, for your patronage and positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

Jim Martin from Ottawa
Jim Martin from Ottawa

Rof Re-shingling

The project involved re-shingling of 7 townhouses. Custom Roofing were competitive in price and responsive to questions and concerns. The work was done promptly with good clean-up. In summary, good service and a quality product from Philip and Jacqui..

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience you had with Custom Roofing Ltd. We are a family business built on old-fashioned values and are passionate about providing the highest quality of work to our customers. Thanks again, for your patronage and positive feedback. Custom Roofing Ltd.

More about Custom Roofing Ltd.

COMPANY MILESTONE: Custom Roofing Ltd. was voted Ottawa's #1 ROOFING CONTRACTOR on Homestars. com for 2014! ! Custom Roofing Ltd. , locally owned and operated, has been providing high quality roofing services to Ottawa and its surrounding areas since 1980. Our expertise lies in all areas of shingle roofing, both ...