GTA Roofing Pros

nancyellenfowler in Vaughan
nancyellenfowler in Vaughan
1 review Aurora, ON

Fast, friendly, professional

My elderly parents needed a small roof wiring issue fixed. I found GTA Roofing Pros and they were very responsive and professional. They replied to my outreach quickly and were very communicative about quote and timing of work. Would use them again!

R in Toronto
R in Toronto

Roof replacement

Needed to replace my roof which is pretty steep and large , called gta roofing pros they came and got it done in 1 day!! Very professional and courteous, on time and on budget. Most impressive was the cleanup after, exceeded my expectations definitely recommended

More about GTA Roofing Pros

ABOUT US Since 2009, Gta Roofing Pros has been an integral part of the Central Gta business and residential community. We take pride in our workmanship and are privileged to earn our customers trust and their positive referrals. We’re proud to be recognized as Home Club Service Award winner 3 ...
Looking for Roofing pros in Old Toronto?