HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in North York  >  RG Appliance Services

(416) 433-6093
7-7 Four Wind dr
North York
M3J

Nars at RG has now serviced 5 of my appliances. He is always helpful and treats us like family. He has even given me advice on which appliances fit our family’s needs I highly recommend RG.

chris in Toronto
chris in Toronto

Washing Machine working again!

Nar is our man! Always friendly, efficient, hard working and knowledgeable.
Many appliances are made less sturdy than they used to be so it's great to have such a dependable appliance technician.
Your help is always appreciated around here!!

JOY in Scarborough
JOY in Scarborough

Over Repair

(416) 433-6093
7-7 Four Wind dr
North York
M3J

I wanted to express my great satisfaction with this company. As a household of females we had no idea why our oven wasn't working. A service tech (Rohan) visited our house on Sat. Sept. 17 at the scheduled time and the service call/visit and repair was all done within 1 - 1 1/2 hours. We were impressed with his professionalism and explained the cause(s) of why the oven element was burnt out.
Great work and appreciation to Rohan. We have been baking all weekend.

Munsha in Scarborough
Munsha in Scarborough

Perfect Guys for Appliance Repair or Installation

I initially hired Rohan to fix my Range at my house which he did to my entire satisfaction. So I decided to hire him to replace my over-the-range microwave at my Condo. He completed the work with the help of his co-worker, Narish, perfectly. They put an extra effort to insulate the air duct at no extra charge.

Both the guys are nice to talk with, know their job, are committed professionals and deliver high quality service at reasonable price and in a timely manner.

Thank you Mr. Munsha for you generous comment. We are happy you are pleased with our technicians workmanship.

Washing Machine Repair

Broken washing machine on a Sunday morning. Looked through Kijiji and called Rohan.

He asked me some details and told me what costs I am looking at and what time I can expect him. He was at our home within 2 hours and fixed the machine within the estimate provided.

Good professionals are hard to find. Will recommend Rohan without any hesitation.

Thank you for your comment! We are back at it again. As usual, it was a straight forward fix for our Pro Rohan.

Appliance Repair

We recently called Rohan (early on a Saturday morning) when our dishwasher was leaking. He arrived within 2 hours and had it fixed before lunch. He was extremely professional, explained exactly what the problem was and fixed it - no issues since. I had used Rohan previously (for another appliance) and he was amazing then too - he even made a round trip to pick-up a part on the same day. I would highly recommend him.

Bridget J from Toronto
Bridget J from Toronto

Appliance Service Call and Installation

Rohan was personable and efficient. After having provided a solution to my problem I had him install a new appliance at my parents house. Not only did he do this in a timely manner, he drove 30 miles to pick up the appliance before installation.
I would utilize this company again and highly recommend them to anyone else.

Thank you Bridget! Hope your parents were also please. It was our pleasure.

Install new dishwasher

We were very pleased with Rohan's work. He was very conscientious, efficient and tidy. He even called to say he'd be a little late due to traffic. We would definitely recommend his company.

HEEL TO TOE FOOT CARE from Toronto
HEEL TO TOE FOOT CARE from Toronto

INSTALLED ABOVE THE STOVE MICROWAVE

This company did an excellent job with great communication, and were fast and efficient.
They were tidy and cleaned up their work area afterwards.
It is very hard to find reliable hardworking men.
I would highly recommend this company, and I plan to tell my friends about their excellent work.
Thanks
Nar and Rohan

Hi Sue, thank you for taking some time from your schedule and writing a review about our techs Nar and Rohan. We are happy you are satisfied their workmanship!

Ajit from Milliken
Ajit from Milliken

dishwasher repairs

I have known Rohan as a repair technician since 2012. I was referred to him by one of his very satisfied customers. He has successfully diagnosed and resolved several home appliance related issues for me and several of my renters since 2012. In all my dealings with him I have found him to be an excellent repair technician. He can be easily reached since he always promptly answers my call. He usually gives me a timely and convenient appointment and is always very punctual in showing up. This is especially important for me since many times I need to coordinate our timings in addition to my renters schedule at my rental property.on this occasion I was dealing with a spoilt dishwasher. What I like about him is that before he comes over he actually offers me some tips and suggestions for troubleshooting and solving the problem by myself thereby eliminating an unnecessary home visit. After i tried out his suggestions when i still could not get the dishwaaher to work he gave me an appointment and ahowed up on time as agreed. Within the first 10 minutes he diagnosed the issue which was a power supply problem. Wihin the next 15 to 20 minutes he had restored the power supply back to the machine and got it to work. I requested him to help me with another minor issue I was having in the washroom and he helped me by taking care of that as well. After this he offered ke suggestions about what I should do inorder to prevent his issue from occuring again. I would certainly be more than happy to refer and recommend him to my friends and family for any appliance repair issues and general handyman activities in and around the home.he is very friendly, approachable and also will not hesitate to answer any questions that I ask him during the course of his visit. I have given him a rating of 10 due to his professionalism and top quality service.

More about RG Appliance Services

Home appliance installation and repair professionals. Service is available 7 days a week through out Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and near by cities. Same day appointments; including evenings. Service technicians are certified, factory trained and some are still contracted by major appliance manufactures.

On daily basis, we work on microwave, dishwasher, waste disposer, stove, oven, refrigerator, dryer and washing machine. Also gas stove hook up, gas dryer hook up and fridge / ice maker waterline install.

Our team provides guarantee satisfaction on repairs and installs of electrical and gas appliances. Service vehicles travel with the most common parts that fail frequently; the broken appliance is fix immediately.

Bottom line, our guys are dependable, courteous and friendly; job will be done!
Customers are always provided with the best advise on any decision to be made; techs are very knowledgeable and resourceful about the appliance service industry.