Brim Heating and Air Conditioning

Appliance Repair
Scarborough ON M1J1Z3
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Scarborough  >  Brim Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Brim Heating and Air Conditioning

AC repair

These guys are very unreliable and dishonest. They do a very poor job and underprice to get the job and then flip as they cannot deliver. I would never recommend anyone to rely on them as they outright deceive you and have no decency to honour their commitments. Cost me 2 times more to finish the job that they were suposed to do.

Dan B from Caledon
Dan B from Caledon

A/C broke down

My AC broke down during one of the hottest summers ever. I called him to replace my old unit as it was too old for me to justify fixing but he was super busy (everyone's AC was failing) at another job. He said he could come in the evening if I was okay with him at my place after hours. He came to my house at 8 pm on a Friday evening with a brand new AC unit and installed it that same night. On top of that he threw in a new thermostat as mine was pretty old. Highly recommend this individual.

Teresa  from Mississauga
Teresa from Mississauga

Appliance and heating repair

Great contractor Great prices does not charge after hours or over time or holiday rates. His prices are his prices. Great customer service always fast! Very knowledgable and helpful. Highly recommend them.