24 hr Furnace maintenance / repairs / installs, 24 hr plumbing & drains, air conditioners, plumbing, gas, trenchless drain repairs, hot water heater / tank, water softeners, poly B replacement, ducts.
Plugged drains? Give us a call!
We install and service air conditioners too!
Now accepting bitcoin & iota as payment!
Water Heater / Tank Pricing (Atmospheric):
6 YEAR tank warranty
• $750 +GST (40 Gallon)
• $950 +GST (50 Gallon)
10 YEAR tank warranty
• $790 +GST (40 Gallon)
• $985 +GST (50 Gallon)
All 40 & 50 gallon atmospheric tanks include a 3 YEAR LABOUR & 6 YEAR PARTS WARRANTY! ***See hot water tank inspection & furnace tips below ***
Salt free water softener $1075 +gst supplied and installed!
KING'S SERVICES INCLUDE:
• 24 HOUR residential furnace repair & maintenance (installs during regular hours or emergencies)
• 24 HOUR drain cleaning services
• 24 HOUR water heater service/replacements
• 24 HOUR plumbing
• Gas Fitting
• Sheet Metal
• HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning)
• Water softeners (Salt free water softeners with our guarantee! There is also no need to separate your kitchen/hose waterlines!)
• Hydro-Jetting (high pressure interior pipe cleaning)
• Electrical (our own master electrician)
• Roofing (commercial & residential): Our own experienced roofers. We pay up to $1000 of your deductible!
• Drywalling (Our team of drywallers: includes mudding, taping, sanding and ceiling textures)
• Our 24 HOUR service applies to most days. Includes almost all weekend and holidays!
Feel free to give us a call!
Our receptionist is fluent in Mandarin & Cantonese Chinese. 对于国语接待员，请发信息到 403-891-3456（仅限文字）。您可能无法立即收到回复。最好在平日下午3:30点后或周末的任何时间发短信！
Is your sewer or drain line broken or in poor condition? We can fix damaged sewer or drain lines. "Trenchless" sewer line pipe bursting repairs or KING'S SPOT REPAIRS (requires zero excavating which will costs MUCH less). Give us a call before you dig up your entire yard!
Supply, install & remove your old hot water heater! A red-seal journeyman (licensed) plumber / gas fitter at every job!
We also offer:
• Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
• Furnaces: Supplied & installed starting at $2700 +GST
• Air Conditioners: Supplied & installed starting at $2400 +GST
• TOTO Drake Toilets: Supplied & installed $480 +GST
•••• Why TOTO? Toto has been the most reliable toilet on the market today! Replacing TOTO parts are almost always cheaper (and lasts longer) than other high end toilets! Example: https://youtu.be/JwhuPQxlCpg
• Our own master Electrician
• HVAC (including sheet metal / duct work)
• Plumbing & Gas Fitting
• Drain Cleaning. Clogged drain? Give us a call! We will fix all of your drain problems!
Weekend & holiday services also available (most days)! Give us a call anytime!
Payment methods accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Cash, Cheque, Interact E-transfer, Debit
HOT WATER TANK INSPECTION TIPS:
• Check all around your hot water tank (including top & bottom). Look for water sediments. Water sediment takes time to form. If you find sediments on your tank, it was likely caused by a constant leak.
• Look for wet spots or rust all around your hot water tank. You won't always find water sediments. Instead, you might find rust or small puddles. If you find water at the bottom of your water heater (after removing the little door on the bottom), your water heater might be cracked! Rusts, puddles, white dust (at the bottom) are never a good sign!
• Look for the install date of your hot water tank. These days, hot water tanks average a 12 year life span. If your water tank was installed 20-25 years ago, it would be recommended to replace it!
• Not getting enough hot water? It might be something simple. Example: A tube in your tank has broken off. Your water heater could also be filled with water sediments that has accumulated over time
• Is your water heater still under warranty?
• Maintenance records are required for warranty purposes (if you own a tankless water heater). Tankless water heaters require a minimum of 1x per year heat exchanger flushing
• It is recommended to drain your hot water tank once per year
• Have you changed your furnace filters? It is recommended to change your filters at least every 2-3 months. A plugged filter will harm your furnace! This can cause problems with your furnace parts. It may also decrease the life of your motor!
• HIGH EFFICIENT FURNACES: Do your plastic vent pipes have proper grade? Is there anything blocking your vent or intake (outside of your home)? Whatever the problem may be, WE CAN FIX IT!
• Is your furnace increasing your utility bills? Replacing every part of your 20-30 year old furnace might not be a good idea. Give us a call and find out! We offer free quotes to all our customers!
1) It is always a great idea to hire a licensed and insured company. If they are not licensed and insured, there will be a lot at risk!
2) Who are you hiring? Always do some research on the company you would like to hire. You might not get what you paid for!
3) You can always contact the City of Calgary to confirm a licensed company. You can also request proof of insurance