Chung was very helpful and professional. He came on a Sunday after we noticed hot water tank wasn't working. We discovered a small sewage backup at the same time and called him immediately. He arrived within a few hours and snaked the main sewage line. While there he quoted us for a new hot water tank and was able to install it on the following Tuesday. He kept us informed about everything he was doing and was very honest to deal with. Thanks Chung.
My tankless was vibrating and making noise through the walls. I called Chung @ Kings and set up an appointment. He was polite and arrived within the hour.
Chung was prompt and diagnosed the problem in a timely matter. He was honest, communicated well and had a great attitude. I am picky with Plumbers trying to upsale or replace parts not needed, but Chung did none of this. Will definitely call again
Chung is terrific. He always lets me know when he'll be arriving and he does what he says he's going to do! He knows his stuff, too. This is the second time we've had Chung fix plumbing for us. The first time was a much bigger job involving cutting through very thick marble tile, clearing out faulty pipes, cleaning out black mold (!!), and finding replacement fixtures to match what remained of the old fixture. NOT EASY! But he got it done well and professionally. The recent job he did for us was getting the decade-old+ Toto operating properly again (it was leaking, not flushing well, etc.). He did a great job again. I would recommend (and I have) Chung anytime!
Chung came to help out with some issues with our fairly new furnace. He was able to determine the fix would be covered under warranty which was great. He has also helped diagnose other issues over the phone with me without the need to make a service call. He is most helpful and friendly. Thanks Chung!
I hired King's to service a 13 year-old tankless water heater that had problems providing enough hot water...I was worried it would need to be replaced. Chung was friendly and efficient; he explained everything he was doing and let me watch the whole process. Once he was finished, it was operating like it was new again. Fantastic!
Chung was very quick to reply to my message, and keep me posted about timing as he finished another job. He came out on Father's Day Sunday at some personal inconvenience. He was efficient, personable, and left everything clean, including sanitizing doorknobs as he left. He was knowledgeable and shared helpful suggestions and facts about ageing pipes.
Chung was fast, courteous and had the best solution for my problem. When the job turned out bigger than expected he didn’t charge me extra, he just took the extra time to get the job done well. Very much appreciated and would definitely recommend.
Chung has serviced my condo rentals and my home. All times he has been extremely professional - on time, fixed issues quickly and properly and at a fair price. I would highly recommend him to others.
Got a clogged pipe - tried to clean it out myself, but wasn’t able to. Called Chung - used his services before and was very happy. He is a true professional and charges fair rate. Wasn’t easy, but he got it fixed. Would recommend to anyone.
24 HR Furnace maintenance / repairs / installs, plumbing & drains, gas, trenchless drain repairs, hot water heater / tank, water softeners, poly B replacement, HVAC (heatinng, venting and air conditioning), duct cleaning
Give us a call!
WE ALSO OFFER FINANCING. 3 YEAR @ ZERO INTEREST & NO EARLY PAYOUT PENALTIES!!
KING'S PLUMBING & HVAC /
KING'S DRAIN SERVICES
Water Heater / Tank Pricing (Atmospheric):
6 YEAR tank warranty
• $900 +GST (40 Gallon)
• $1075 +GST (50 Gallon)
10 YEAR tank warranty
• $950 +GST (40 Gallon)
• $1150 +GST (50 Gallon)
All 40 & 50 gallon atmospheric tanks include a 3 YEAR LABOUR & 6 YEAR PARTS WARRANTY! ***See hot water tank inspection & furnace tips below ***
KING'S SERVICES INCLUDE:
• 24 HOUR residential furnace repair & maintenance (installs during regular hours or emergencies)
• 24 HOUR drain cleaning services
• 24 HOUR water heater service/replacements
• 24 HOUR plumbing
• Gas Fitting
• Sheet Metal
• HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning)
• Water softeners (Salt free water softeners with our guarantee! There is also no need to separate your kitchen/hose waterlines!)
• Hydro-Jetting (high pressure interior pipe cleaning)
• Drywalling (Our team of drywallers: includes mudding, taping, sanding and ceiling textures)
• Our 24 HOUR service applies to most days. Includes almost all weekend and holidays!
Feel free to give us a call!
Our receptionist is fluent in Mandarin & Cantonese Chinese. 对于国语接待员，请发信息到 403-891-3456（仅限文字）。您可能无法立即收到回复。最好在平日下午3:30点后或周末的任何时间发短信！
Is your sewer or drain line broken or in poor condition? We can fix damaged sewer or drain lines. "Trenchless" sewer line pipe bursting repairs or KING'S SPOT REPAIRS (requires zero excavating which will costs MUCH less). Give us a call before you dig up your entire yard!
Supply, install & remove your old hot water heater! A red-seal journeyman (licensed) plumber / gas fitter at every job!
We also offer:
• Rinnai Tankless Water Heaters
• Furnaces: Supplied & installed starting at $2700 +GST
• Air Conditioners: Supplied & installed starting at $2400 +GST
• TOTO Drake Toilets: Supplied & installed $500 +GST
•••• Why TOTO? Toto has been the most reliable toilet on the market today! Replacing TOTO parts are almost always cheaper (and lasts longer) than other high end toilets! Example: https://youtu.be/JwhuPQxlCpg
• Our own master Electrician
• HVAC (including sheet metal / duct work)
• Plumbing & Gas Fitting
• Drain Cleaning. Clogged drain? Give us a call! We will fix all of your drain problems!
Weekend & holiday services also available (most days)! Give us a call anytime!
Payment methods accepted: Mastercard, Visa, Cash, Cheque, Interact E-transfer, Debit
HOT WATER TANK INSPECTION TIPS:
• Check all around your hot water tank (including top & bottom). Look for water sediments. Water sediment takes time to form. If you find sediments on your tank, it was likely caused by a constant leak.
• Look for wet spots or rust all around your hot water tank. You won't always find water sediments. Instead, you might find rust or small puddles. If you find water at the bottom of your water heater (after removing the little door on the bottom), your water heater might be cracked! Rusts, puddles, white dust (at the bottom) are never a good sign!
• Look for the install date of your hot water tank. These days, hot water tanks average a 12 year life span. If your water tank was installed 20-25 years ago, it would be recommended to replace it!
• Not getting enough hot water? It might be something simple. Example: A tube in your tank has broken off. Your water heater could also be filled with water sediments that has accumulated over time
• Is your water heater still under warranty?
• Maintenance records are required for warranty purposes (if you own a tankless water heater). Tankless water heaters require a minimum of 1x per year heat exchanger flushing
• It is recommended to drain your hot water tank once per year
• Have you changed your furnace filters? It is recommended to change your filters at least every 2-3 months. A plugged filter will harm your furnace! This can cause problems with your furnace parts. It may also decrease the life of your motor!
• HIGH EFFICIENT FURNACES: Do your plastic vent pipes have proper grade? Is there anything blocking your vent or intake (outside of your home)? Whatever the problem may be, WE CAN FIX IT!
• Is your furnace increasing your utility bills? Replacing every part of your 20-30 year old furnace might not be a good idea. Give us a call and find out! We offer free quotes to all our customers!
1) It is always a great idea to hire a licensed and insured company. If they are not licensed and insured, there will be a lot at risk!
2) Who are you hiring? Always do some research on the company you would like to hire. You might not get what you paid for!
3) You can always contact the City of Calgary to confirm a licensed company. You can also request proof of insurance
Note: Our website pricing is outdated. Please follow pricing on this ad. Thank you.