Chase Pluming

Chase Pluming

Reviews for Chase Pluming

Private User reviews Sherwood Park, AB

Replaced Hit Water Tank

Dale replaced the hot water tank but severely damaged my hardwood floor and refuses o reimburse me, even though he said he would. His fee $241.50. Floor repair cost $393.75. He owes me $152.25. I didn't pay him for his work. I suggest you go elsewhere for your plumbing needs.

Hot Water Tank Repair

Excellent customer service and a very fair price. Dale was very courteous and efficient with his work. He explained everything to me that needed to be done and the reasons for it. Would certainly recommend Dale and Chase Plumbing.

Comp@re! from Edmonton
C. P.
2 reviews Saint Albert, AB

10 STAR PROFFESSIONAL
Honest - Excellent Service - Fair Price - Precise Workmanship
Dale is extremely reliable, talented and will go the extra mile for you. When you need a job done and done right the first time, this is the company. We have used his services for many years, as have many of our friends, and everyone has been very happy. I highly recommend Chase for your plumbing needs.

sheila from Sherwood Park
sheila from Sherwood Park
2 reviews Sherwood Park, AB

plumbing

excellent plumber, great work, very customer service oriented. service man was very pleasant, and had solutions and suggestions for improvement and cost. he lives downb the road from me a nd waves as i drive by