Thomson Industries Ltd

HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Port Coquitlam  >  Thomson Industries Ltd
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Thomson Industries Ltd

2 reviews Vancouver, BC

The fellow was professional, efficient and explained what he was doing. Did a great job changing the filter in my air conditioner and servicing it. I'd definitely call them again.

Job Price

Thank you so much. We are glad to hear that your air conditioner filter change and servicing went well. We are very proud of our team. I hope the future is comfortable and warm for you.

1 review Surrey, BC

Got our new furnace!
All we had to do is pick up the phone & call Thomson Ind.
& they did the rest. Bruce came over & gave us an accurate quote. The man knows his stuff & is very personable.
Dave looked after the installation. We could not have asked for a better craftsman. He is knowledgeable, experienced, meticulous
& very personable also.
Thank you both Bruce & Dave for looking after everything IE:
Warranty papers, rebate, permits etc........Rog

Job Price

Thank you so much. We are glad your installation went well. We are very proud of our team. I hope the future is comfortable and warm for you.

Dan M. in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Thomson was the best value after three quotes. Salesperson was very knowledgeable. Rob answered all of my questions on a later phone call and we awarded Thomson the work. Installation techs showed up on schedule and performed the work very well and quickly. Installation was completed in one day or less. Electrician was a sub-contract. Good guy but had to work fast and then depart due to family emergency. I would have requested the wiring be done in a slightly different manner. The electrical work that was done was ok but not perfect. This should not reflect poorly on Thomson. The unit works great and cools the house effectively. Our comfort has gone way up. The up-sell of maintenance was low key. The warranty is what I would consider best in industry. 12 years complete! 16SEER unit at 2 tonnes. I would recommend this contractor to anyone needing heating or air conditioning work. Good people to work with.

Hi Dan M,

Many thanks for the great review of your experience with Thomson Industries. We look forward to providing you with the same quality service in the future, whatever your needs may be. Best wishes.

SL
1 review North Vancouver, BC

We wanted to install an air conditioning unit but the space was very small. Thomson Industries figured out a creative way to make it work.

Hi SL,

jadvocaat
1 review Langley Township, BC

I was very disappointed that the air conditioner could not be installed in the location the sales rep had planned. I had gone to great lengths to clear the area of the original site, make it accessible and safe for the installers, level the ground and put down aggregate for a proper install. I even had to gut the inside of my shed and remove one of the exterior walls the allow access to route the gas lines. This was hours of work for me. When the installer came, he called within minutes to say there at no way to install in that location. I was forced to make a quick decision over the phone as to the location of the unit. The installer was curtious and professional through that process, although the unit ended up right where I never wanted it to be (under the deck within reach of my young children and within earshot of our hang out areas). The other location was out of reach, out of sight and wouldn't be heard. I have since had to spend another $600 in materials to build an enclosure around the unit and sound proof it. More hours spent, still not finished. When I came home the day of the install a very simple solution to the problem hit me. They could have place the unit where I wanted and run the gas lines around the outside of the house with little trouble. The installer should have seen this as an option. I also had to shim the unit level and so it wouldn't rock and rattle as it was. The installers used folded up pieces of sheet metal instead of wood shims to try to level the unit. I didn't work. They should carry an assortment of wood shims for this purpose. I cannot complain about the performance of the product however. It works very well. I am not willing to pay to have the unit relocated, but would consider it if it were offered.

Job Price

I am very sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with the installation. Every installation is slightly different with it's own unique challenges. Our notes tell us a few reasons why your chosen location was less that ideal, however, we would like to speak to you regarding your complaint. Please call us at 604-552-2990 so we can discuss it.

SZM
1 review Surrey, BC

Job was well done. It was all done in one day and we are enjoying the cool air.

Hi SZM,

natasha
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Friendly staff from sales to installation. Only issue was where they cut the hole to access outside was in the roof in the shower. They put a cover over it but not sure if the seal will be good enough to keep moisture out!

Hi natasha,

Many thanks for the review and feedback of your experience with Thomson Industries. They are very helpful. Best wishes.

tweddler in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

From the very first contact, through to the quote and installation, I found everyone professional. The Salesperson was very thorough in understanding the configurations, challenges and parts requirements. The installers were highly trained and good at their job. Drop sheets were used, they cleaned up after themselves, and most importantly, both appliances are working fantastic.
I would recommend this company.

Hi tweddler,

soniaken
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Installation of dual split AC units in bedroom and living room. Involved electrical work etc. The entire team (electrical and AC installers) were very professional, focussed, efficient and did a great job. They explained what was involved before getting started, and were there much longer than anticipated I believe. It was a long day for them but they kept going until everything was installed, working and tested. Also did a run through on instructions. Also had to deal with annoyed neighbour issues, and took all of that in stride.

Hi Soniaken,

AC installation in Greater Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

We had Dave and his partner came and installed our AC. They are very professional work, nice and clean straight lines and well supported. Excellent craftsmanship.

Every job is a self-portrait of the person who did it. Autograph your work with excellence .

M & J
Burnaby, BC

Hi M& J,

More about Thomson Industries Ltd

Thomson Industries Ltd. believes your comfort is our business. Over the years, we have evolved from a small, two man operations, into one of the largest Lennox dealers in Western Canada-all the while maintaining our core beliefs for treating our customers with respect and going beyond the expected.

***
Working with residential home owners, home builders and commercial businesses, our impeccable hands-on, client-oriented approach for accuracy on project estimates in all sectors have earned us a reputation for professional expertise and product knowledge that is second to none.

***
Whether it’s new heating, air conditioning, hot water tanks, gas fireplaces, furnaces, tank-less water heaters, outdoor fireplaces, furnace/duct cleaning, BBQ conversions, plumbing installations, duct cleaning, indoor air quality products, service, repair or our 24 hour emergency program, Thomson Industries Ltd. has a tried and tested approach that gets the job done right.

***
Consistently maintaining the highest standards in the industry, we continue to be innovative and progressive, striving to maintain the honest everyday values that have made our customers loyal and our company expand and grow.
***
Thomson Industries proudly services the following cities:
Burnaby, Coquitlam, Delta , Kelowna, Lake Country, North Vancouver, Okanagan, Oyama, Peachland, Port Coquitlam, Port Moody, Salmon Arm, Summerland, Surrey, Vancouver, Vernon, West Kelowna, West Vancouver.
Greater Vancouver Ph: (604) 552-2990