CrazyBee Decks

21 Manitoba St. Toronto ON M8Y1C8
HomeStars  >  Decks in Etobicoke  >  CrazyBee Decks

Reviews for CrazyBee Decks

Ellen Leesti from Toronto

We are extremely pleased with the deck and fence that Crazy Bee built for us. Russell and Alex were very responsive and willing to work with us -- even as we made some changes along the way. The price was the most competitive of all the quotes we received. The deck built is really the deck we had been dreaming of -- we are very impressed that Crazy Bee was able to take our description of what we wanted and make it a reality. Our home has a brand new space and we are enjoying our outdoors more than ever before.

Dawn D.

Alex and Russel were great. I am really pleased with the end result. I am extremely picky and they not only provided 3D diagrams so I could look at the project and make corrections, they listened to all of my concerns and addressed them. For the work they did it was very reasonable!

Sonya from Toronto

Russel and Alex worked very hard building our cedar patiio to a very high standard. We are delighted with the result. Communication was excellent, I would highly recommend anyone wanting a quality job performed. We are getting them back in the Autumn to complete another job for us

Tetyana from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

I needed my deck to be repaired within my budget which was not high. As soon I started looking for someone who can possibly do this service for me, I was surprised how high the prices are on the type of projects I was looking for. It was not easy to choose someone as I still wanted good quality job. These guys were patient, nice and trusting right at the beginning. And what is the most important- they understood what I needed to do. No overpricing, no overtiming. All was done within negotiated time period. Quality of job was excellent, price was affordable, all was done on time. I am very happy with their service and I know that a few of my neighbours already contacted Crazybee guys for their projects. Great job!

Aaron in Etobicoke ON
10 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Alex and Rus worked hard with attention to detail. They managed my requests that were poorly communicated. They addressed any of my concerns. The finished the posts and sides make it much more clean than the last deck. CrazyBee built a beautiful 2 tier open concept brown PT deck that will last a long time!

More about CrazyBee Decks

Providing the greater Toronto and all surrounding areas with stunning decks, porches and fences built to last! We offer free quotes, design advice and best build practices to ensure you are left with a product to be proud of that will stand the test of time. Our services include: - ...