Aeroseal Solutions - No Longer In Business

Reviews for Aeroseal Solutions - No Longer In Business

Vaughan Homeowner
Vaughan Homeowner

Duct Cleaning

This service was part of my AC Furnace package purchased and was coordinated through the Project Manager of my HVAC installation. AEROSEAL came highly recommended and although I didn't know the company they were very professional from start to finish. The process took approx. 3 hrs though the Team worked quietly and would always be willing to stop and answer whatever questions I had during the process. They appeared very knowledgeable in their field and offered a lot of tips and advice regarding my airflow and even my humidifier. I appreciated the respect for my home and left the house with no dust or mess behind. They even set my carpets securely around the vents as well (Nice touch).

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Duct sealing entire house

I was extremely happy with aeroseal. Very professional in their work. Kept the house clean as they worked. Happy to explain the process of each stage. Was very diligent in the workmanship they provided. Great cost savings is very nice to see.

Thank you for the feedback about our crew! We are glad to hear that it has made a difference in your home and the savings will be year round now that you have a high efficiency duct system.

tjmacdonald
tjmacdonald

Duct sealing

Had Todd from Aeroseal seal the ducts at my 35 year old Mississauga home. In the two years since I had bought the house I had always had problems with the master bedroom over the garage being too hot in summer and too cold in the winter. Not wanting to spend thousands on re-insulating and re-drywalling the garage ceiling , I turned to Aeroseal.

Todd did an amazing job. Extremely courteous and respectful with extremely high standards, he did not stop and wouldn't settle for anything less than the best result possible with no shortcuts. He truly went above and beyond to troubleshoot a few issues with the HVAC that initially created a less than desired result in one of the rooms. I'm amazed and thrilled with the night and day difference! Thank you very much for your excellent work Todd.

Stuart from Toronto
Stuart from Toronto

Duct Sealing

Very impressed with the professional consultation, quote and flexibility to schedule the job for a mutually convenient time. Overall, the process took the majority of the day. Team was professional and very informative on the process and showed me the statistics of loss before and after. Overall improvement of airflow was significant. Very happy with services provided.

Ed in Mississauga
Ed in Mississauga

Duct Cleaning & Duct Sealing

An team of two technicians came and cleaned out our ducts on the first day. They explained their process before they got started and were ok with me watching them work. I liked that they didn't rush the job and took their time with it making sure nothing was overlooked. The next day they were back to finish things off with Duct Sealing. Two rooms at the front of our house (one above garage) have always colder in the winter and you could barely feel the air coming out of the vents. They had a lot of equipment but they were very careful bringing everything in and had drop cloths and tarps set-up. They explained everything as they went along and answered all my questions. Once they were finished the real turning point was once the furnace was switched back on and I could for the first time actually feel the airflow coming out of the vents in the two rooms. I'm happy to report that both rooms are much warmer and the whole houses feels warmer overall. If you have any issues with hot & cold rooms or comfort at home I wouldn't hesitate in giving them a call.

Ian from Markham
Ian from Markham

Duct cleaning, sealing & install smart thermostat

The crew did an excellent job. The work took 2 days to complete: 1 day for duct cleaning and 1 day for duct sealing & install smart thermostat. They were very friendly, well organized and they explained every step of the process. The house is now much more effective in distributing the air. The Ecobee 3 unit is also working out great. Controlling the temperature has never been easier.

Jon from Bolton

416-444-7325
7111 Syntex Drive, Suite 300
Mississauga
L5N

When I first heard of this duct sealing process from the inside, I was very skeptical. Most of my ducts are hidden and not accessible to seal up using conventional methods. Doing my own research on sites such as this and others, I decided to try it on our two story house. Having two rooms that had a lack of airflow made for hot summers and cool winters. Now, after the sealing process, there was an immediate difference in airflow. Even the vents that had good airflow are now even better than before. House feels way cooler now. The technicians were great and explained things as they went. No mess was left behind either. I would say if you are thinking about, just go ahead and do it. The results were better than expected.

Robert from Vaughan
Robert from Vaughan

Duct Cleaning

First off your Technician Shaun arrived at time scheduled. He was very friendly and helpful, then went to work. He explained to me how your system worked and best way to clean our ductwork ( from two locations instead of one only ). He changed the furnace filter for me, as I used to do it myself, but my handicap allows me minimal movement know. He cleaned our dryer exhaust line and even did a small repair that he said would help in less lint escaping out onto walls of laundry area and dryer itself. He also offered to vacuum behind dryer for me. All in all a wonderful job. Shaun was courteous, knowledgeable and diligent.

and Aeroseal