HomeStars  >  Drain Services in Ottawa  >  Integrity Plumbing

Kapital Karl in Ottawa
Kapital Karl in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Troublesome leak fixed

Small leak in drain under toilet.
1957 toilet and plumbing so lots of rust etc. Old cast iron etc.
Paul diagnosed and repaired problem quickly and left room clean.
He kept repair and cost in line with our planned reno in a year. Only did work that was needed.

Pleased with work and cost

Polite and workmanlike. Gets to the job and did it well

Polite and workmanlike. He gets to the job and did it well.

thank you very much for the review and looking forward for the future project.

robyn
robyn
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathtub flood and general repair

Paul helped us maintain our sanity when our bathtub flooded the rest of our new (to us) house. His expertise helped us identify the problem(s) and figure out how to move forward and redo the plumbing so we could have total confidence in the whole system.

thank you! we are here to continue in any support that you require from us. ?

Heather
Heather
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fixing a blocked pipe to the septic

Paul was very knowledgeable, professional, warm and courteous. He was also very punctual, which I find a rarity among contractors. He was able to identify the issue immediately and it was fixed promptly. He also gave me good advice for follow up. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone.

We always strive to be helpful.

Chantal in Ottawa
Chantal in Ottawa

Leaky kitchen pipes

Paul came to my house and fixed the zip Coupling and replaced another piece that needed to be replaced. He also cleaned up the mess. Paul explained to my daughter The work he had done. . He also took the time to call me to explain the work he had done and said if there was anything at all to call him back that his work is garantiesd. He was very nice, professional and polite. I would definiitely recommend Integrity Plumbing to anyone.

It was our pleasure to complete the task and thank you for your kind words.

Graham in Toronto
Graham in Toronto

Remove Old Valve in Furnace Room

A 36 year-old valve in the basement furnace room was no longer being used for a furnace humidifier. (A neighbour had a major basement flood from their same valve failing!). Paul was called and he came over as soon as he could, removed the old rusty valve and left the place in a clean condition. He also provided some advice about insulating copper pipes in the furnace room. Excellent work from a friendly no-nonsense plumber. I would highly recommend Paul - and will use Integrity Plumbing again!

thank you very much good sir. I was happy to accommodate you and wish you the very best.

Mike
Mike

Bathtub repair

Paul diagnosed the problem quickly and did a great job fixing a couple of issues (the big one was a leak in the tub drain). He was professional and efficient. He made sure to clean up after himself. I definitely recommend!

thank you for the review, and once again thank you both for the freat water purifier ?

kishor.b
kishor.b

Plumbing

Was thorough, considerate, and efficient. He was also nice and kept my budget in mind. Thanks Paul!

my pleasure kishor. thank you for the opportunity.

BouMiller
BouMiller

Kitchen

We had a rather complicated Reno updating a 30 y.o condo. It required installing a sink, faucet and dishwasher after running new plumbing behind a 3 in wall built over the concrete wall behind. Bathroom Reno was also complex trenching into concrete floor for new shower drain. All work was precise, timely and neatly done. Professional, polite and good communication. 5 Stars!

thank you, and my pleasure as always :)

ariellamcnaught
ariellamcnaught

Service/project by Paul Graham

Amazing service! During a home inspection with the Buyers of a home there was an issue with plumbing. Paul Graham was out the next day examining the problem and reassuring us with his solutions. Because of Paul Graham we were able to close firm on the sale of the home.

Paul Graham will be helping the Buyers with all the plumbing in the house during the major renovations that will be done within the next year. Thank you for all your help!

Thank you for the kind and marvelous review. I'm looking forward to be appart of the upcoming project.

More about Integrity Plumbing

Canadian owned and operated and located in Ottawa, Ontario. Integrity Plumbing Inc. is a full service company operating in Ottawa and the surrounding communities for both residential and commercial customers on both new construction and remodel jobs. We are committed to providing customers with honest, quality work, and have friendly office staff and certified plumbers waiting to take your call.