Integrity Plumbing

latendressejocelyne in Ottawa
latendressejocelyne in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Our new go-to plumber!

Paul has recently done work for us at 2 of our condos. He came highly recommended by one of the superintendents. He is very pleasant, does excellent work and charges a fair price. We're happy to have found him and recommend him highly.

:) thank you very much for the wonderful review

LMPERRAS
LMPERRAS
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bathroom Vanity

He did an excellent job. Very neat. Everything was cleaned up. Answered all our questions.

Thank you. always happy to answer any questions you might have in the future :)

martindp555
martindp555

Shower faucet

Our shower had a problem so we had to cut the water to the house... so glad we call This company... person who came to our house is very nice and friendly and did a great job, I think his name is Paul... we highly recommend him

🙂 thank you

tippysaunders
tippysaunders
1 review Dunrobin, ON

New faucets and water rank pipes repair

Paul was very helpful. He showed up quickly to effect repairs. He tidied up his work area afterwards. We were very satisfied with the work he did. He also called in an associate to install an undermount sink.

thank you and looking forward to be of service anytime.

Steve
Steve

Basement pipe repair

I had a clogged pipe under the basement floor leading out of the house. Paul tried to snake the pipe and let me know before spending too mhch time and money that the pipe was probsbly broken. I am somewhat handy so he guided me to dig up tge basement floor to locate the problem. Hd then returned to fix the pipe. The overall charge was less than his estimate.

Thank you Paul.

🙂 thank you... I'm very happy it worked out in our favor.

Zoe from Ottawa
Zoe from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Just wished that I had known the company before

My kitchen sink and dish washer stopped draining after the holiday, which the same thing happened a year ago. I contacted several companies on the list at Homestars. Most of the companies do not give me their hourly rate and often charge from $80 to $100 for just to provide a service quotation. To make the long story short, I finally got to speak to the owner of Integrity Plumbing. He sounded quite honest, as he told me how he would charge - what his hourly rate and the minimal feees would be. The owner himself came in next morning before 9:00. He quickly found out the cause of the blockage, fixed the problem, and also use the SNAKE to smooth out the pipe. I was very impressed by his knowledge and efficiency of his work. Within two hours he finished the job, and cleaned up the work site. A job well done! Definitely I will use the company again if I need. I will also recommend Integrity Plumbing to anyone.

thank you 🙂 it was no sweat.

Kapital Karl in Ottawa
Kapital Karl in Ottawa

Troublesome leak fixed

Small leak in drain under toilet.
1957 toilet and plumbing so lots of rust etc. Old cast iron etc.
Paul diagnosed and repaired problem quickly and left room clean.
He kept repair and cost in line with our planned reno in a year. Only did work that was needed.

Pleased with work and cost

Polite and workmanlike. Gets to the job and did it well

Polite and workmanlike. He gets to the job and did it well.

thank you very much for the review and looking forward for the future project.

robyn
robyn
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathtub flood and general repair

Paul helped us maintain our sanity when our bathtub flooded the rest of our new (to us) house. His expertise helped us identify the problem(s) and figure out how to move forward and redo the plumbing so we could have total confidence in the whole system.

thank you! we are here to continue in any support that you require from us. ?

Heather
Heather
1 review Ottawa, ON

Fixing a blocked pipe to the septic

Paul was very knowledgeable, professional, warm and courteous. He was also very punctual, which I find a rarity among contractors. He was able to identify the issue immediately and it was fixed promptly. He also gave me good advice for follow up. I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone.

We always strive to be helpful.

Stu
Stu
1 review Ottawa, ON

Bathroom renovation and supply line repair

Paul was very helpful and knowledgeable throughout the process. He recommended and installed top notch materials and worked professionally with me to install them. He made sure all the details were thoroughly solved. He was always available and easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

we are always thankful and appreciate your business

More about Integrity Plumbing

Canadian owned and operated and located in Ottawa, Ontario. Integrity Plumbing Inc. is a full service company operating in Ottawa and the surrounding communities for both residential and commercial customers on both new construction and remodel jobs. We are committed to providing customers with honest, quality work, and have friendly office staff and certified plumbers waiting to take your call.