I Trim4 U

Reviews for I Trim4 U

Pat b from Toronto
Pat b from Toronto

cedar hedge trimming

Clean polite crew who do a very good job. My hedges are high and they always arrive prepared. They are professional and on time. Very reliable! Repeat customer!

Thanks Chris!

Thank you Pat for the kind review! We really appreciate your business year after year and recommending iTrim4U in Toronto!

Nora O from Toronto
Nora O from Toronto

Cedar hedge trimming

Chris and his team trimmed and shaped my large overgrown cedar hedge. They did a beautiful job. They were punctual, professional and courteous. I would highly recommend them and definitely will use them again.

Thank you for your business and letting iTrim4U take care of your hedges!

Brian M.
Brian M.

Hedge and Shrub trimming

I gave Chris a call early this season to ask if he and his team could come back and trim our hedge and an additional overgrown snowball bush. Chris' team was able to come within a couple of days to get the job done! We used this company last year and were very pleased with the results. We had looked after our own hedge for years, but "age and stage" have made us us pass this task on to professionals. Although our hedge has not yet bloomed for 2015, I am sure it will be as beautiful as it was last year. The service is excellent, the team arrives on time and ready to work and clean up is excellent. What more can I say? I am very pleased and will continue to use I Trim 4 u!

Thank you Brian for the wonderful review. Excellent service is a must and we are very happy to trim your hedge year after year!

kim from Etobicoke
kim from Etobicoke

Hedge Trimming

Chris and his team did an amazing job on the cedar hedges along both sides of the backyard.
He was on time, and did a great job raking and cleaning up the clippings. I highly recommend Chris and his team. Outstanding work at a more than competitive price.

Thank you Kim, its always a pleasure. We always try and make sure our quality work is outstanding!

Lana from Toronto
Lana from Toronto

Hedge trimming

the itrim4u team came out to Toronto and were meticulous in trimming our hedges and our fruit trees. They were on time, paid attention to detail, cleaned up everything and were reasonably priced. I would recommend them any time! Thanks to Chris and the team!

It was a pleasure trimming your hedges and fruit trees in Toronto. We do like visiting and taking care of your property year after year.

Ted from Oshawa
Ted from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Hedge Trimming

I hired Chris to trim my shrubs and my hedges. He did a great job. He took care of everything he said he would and more, he was clean and efficient .
Thanks again Chris

Thank you for your kind review! It took us some time to trim all the shrubs on your property but we did it. Thank you for your patience.

Jason Lunder from Whitby
Jason Lunder from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Hedge Trimming

Chris & his team were amazing! They were respectuful and courteous and they did an awesome job trimming our hedges. My wife and I were really impressed. Thanks again guys!

Thank you for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure trimming your hedges in Oshawa!

More about I Trim4 U

iTrim4U provides high-quality landscaping services at affordable rates and with a smile. Serving the entire Durham region including Whitby, Oshawa, and Ajax in addition to the portions of the Greater Toronto Area. We believe that the key to our success as a business is building strong customer relationships and in ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Whitby?