I Trim4 U

teresa in Whitby
teresa in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

cedar hedge trimming

Chris is very friendly and professional. He called to set up a convenient time for me.
Our hedge is fairly tall and long. Chris and his team made sure the hedges were straight, cleared all the branches, and took them all away.
would definitely recommend iTrim4U and will have them back in the future.

Thanks Teresa! We were very happy with the end result as well. We really appreciate you calling us back to trim the hedge again!

Lisa in
Lisa in
1 review Whitby, ON

Exceptionally Satisfied!

Chris and his staff are terrific. I have used itrim4u for 3 summers to trim and shape 4 large emeralds. Their workmanship is exceptional. They are meticulous and the clean-up is always completed to our satisfaction ( not even one little shrub cutting left in the pool!) Chris is very professional and friendly to deal with, his customer service exceeds our expectations every time! It is so nice to deal with someone who cares and loves what they do. I would 100% recommend Chris to anyone looking for garden/property care.

Thanks for recommending iTrim4U and for the great review. We really appreciate you calling us year after year. It always nice to have awesome customers like you.

Celene in Pickering
Celene in Pickering
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Trimming of Cedar

Chris and crew are terrific! I called Chris about trimming an overgrown cedar on my neighbor's property that leaned onto my house. After reviewing some pictures that I had sent him, Chris gave me a quote and came out within 2 days. The team were efficient, knowledable and friendly. The cedar was cut back and everything was cleaned up and taken away. I was super impressed and will definitely hire them again and I highly recommend them.

Thanks for the kind review! Timing is everything for our customers and iTrim4U was happy to accommodate. Thank you for recommending us!

Lisa B in Whitby
Lisa B in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Garden,Shrub and sod work

I had a very over grown garden which needed to be reduced in size, leveled and shrubs and sod added. Chris Kehagias was terrific to deal with, he actually answered his phone and returned calls promptly. Chris' crew were hard working ,friendly and knowledgeable. The job was done very well and on time!! I am very pleased with the work and my garden looks fabulous now. Chris is very conscientious I wI'll definitely hire him again.

Thank you Lisa for the awesome review! We always make sure our customer service is #1 and we were very happy you were pleased with our quality of work!

Martin in Scarborough
Martin in Scarborough

Garden cleanup

iTrim4U was fast and efficient, and they did a great job. We had been neglecting the gardens while renovating inside, and we didn't have time to clean up the garden ourselves before we wanted to list the house. iTrim4U showed up with a team of 4 people and did everything we asked (and more) within half a day. It looks great and we're very happy.

iTrim4U would like to thank you for hiring us to take of your landscape staging in Toronto. Thank you Martin for the great review!

Sharon in Ajax
Sharon in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Quick, efficient and Clean

Chris and his team removed three fairly large shrubs from my yard. All with no disruption to surrounding shrubs/plants or stone work. All debris was cleaned up and areas graded with triple mix. Very impressed and highly recommend!

Thank you Sharon for the great review! Glad we could help with landscaping services in Ajax!

Sabrina in Whitby
Sabrina in Whitby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Tree and shrub trimming and removal

Chris was prompt at responding to my husband's request for a quote. He came by and was able to verbally provide an estimate, which was appreciated (followed by a written quote). We needed large branches to be cut off from two large trees and to raise the canopy. We also needed a fruit bush and dead tree to be removed. It was within our budget, and after giving us the quote, Chris said he would throw in a couple of other things, like trimming our spruce and cedar in the front yard. Even though Chris was busy, from first point of contact to the trimming/removal was less than one week.

The team went above and beyond, also trimming other bushes in the front yard, and the clean-up was impressive. The backyard looks fantastic! We highly recommend Chris and would call him again. He's a really nice guy - we are happy to support local. Thanks!

iTrim4U's customer service is our number #1 priority. Thank you for the amazing review and recommending iTrim4U. We always love working in Whitby and we really appreciate the local support! iTrim4U has new services now so if there is anything you need please contact us!

Janice  in Ajax
Janice in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Great job!!

Very pleased with Chris and his team! They were fast and efficient removing two trees and giving an overdue haircut to out of control wisteria covering my pergola. They did a fantastic clean-up bundling everything to be taken away by the garbage guys. In addition they cut up the trees and stacked the wood in my garage for winter wood-burning. I recommend them highly and will definitely be calling them again!

Thank you for the great review. Trimming the wisteria covering the pergola was challenge but we manage to tame it back. We appreciate you recommending iTrim4U!

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Excellent Yard Work - Fast and Exceptionally Capable/Friendly

I'd asked Chris to come take a look at some neglected trees and bushes on my property because they were encroaching on my neighbour's land as well as some debris I'd not cleaned up from the last yard work effort and some other areas that had just overgrown over time.

Chris came, and developed a plan that suited our budget, and over-delivered in terms of the plan. 100% cleaned up and everything looks very professional.

Money well spent and I'll definitely use him again when I look at other projects.

Thanks Chris!

Thank you Jason for the kind review! iTrim4U loves Toronto and the landscaping challenges. If there is anything we can do for you, please let us know.
iTrim4U

Benjamin Song from Toronto
Benjamin Song from Toronto

Happy Wife - Happy Life!

Having moved into the home in 2014, we weren't quite sure how we were going to trim the hedges. I had to convince my wife that it was a job beyond my already extraordinary handy-man skills! So, after calling a few companies for quotes, (we only heard back from two of the six I called), we went with Chris and his team.

Being at work, my wife was home that day and worked with Chris to make sure the job met her expectations! And we're happy to say that the hedge trimming exceeded both our expectations and we're more than happy to refer our friends to him!

The job entailed about 60 ft. of trimming from the front of our house all the way to the back. The height of the hedge ranged between 10-12 ft. The estimate was dead-on, the work and clean-up completed in a little less than two hours! And now when we drive down our street we can take comfort in knowing that our hedge is no longer growing out of control!

Thanks again Chris! See you in a year or so!

We really appreciate the awesome feedback. The job was big and needed a good trimming! We were also happy with the end result! Thanks again Ben!

More about I Trim4 U

iTrim4U provides high-quality landscaping services at affordable rates and with a smile. Serving the entire Durham region including Whitby, Oshawa, and Ajax in addition to the portions of the Greater Toronto Area. We believe that the key to our success as a business is building strong customer relationships and in ...
Looking for Tree Service pros in Whitby?