iTrim4U

Tree Service
11 Maplewood Drive Whitby ON L1N 7A6
HomeStars  >  Tree Service in Whitby  >  iTrim4U
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for iTrim4U

Roberta from Hollyberry Trail

My three hedges were huge,had grown over many years.Chris came in a few days with his crew after my call. They did a great job. No mess, no fuss. In 45 minutes it was all done. Waste was taken away. I would recommend and use them again if I need smaller hedges trimmed.
Roberta

Job Price

Hi Roberta! We were very happy to take care the all three hedges. The hedges look beautiful! Thanks for recommending iTrim4U!

debbie_lovquist .

I contacted Chris on impulse after my husband promised for (at least) the 9th time he was going to trim the hedges. Chris was very professional to deal with over the phone and in person. His crew did an excellent job trimming and shaping our scragggly cedar hedge. The response time from phone call to completion was phenomenal, and the cost very fair. The site was cleaned up completely afterwards .... and my husband was so glad he didn't have to do it. No doubt I'll Chris again next year.

Job Price

Happy to hear how satisfied you guys were! We are looking forward to see you again next year! Enjoy your summer!

Claire in Markham

Chris and his team continue to give great service over the years . He follows up every spring to check on what needs to be done with no pressure in his approach. If we skip a year , he still calls the following year which shows great customer care.
The team is professional , tidy and punctual ... all pluses in our view. Chris is enthusiastic about his company and that shows !
Thank you .

Job Price

Thank you Claire, we always take care of our customers and we are happy it shows!

Robert from Oshawa
3 reviews Whitby, ON

My job was not a small task, I had 12 ft cedars that had not been trimmed in 22 years. Chris and his crew did a remarkable job. You get the full package with this company. Service and Quality! Most importantly, Chris and his crew put forth the best effort to make sure there is customer satisfaction. This was important to me and I was very pleased with all there efforts. Great job Guys!

Job Price

Thanks Robert for an amazing review, my guys work hard and it really shows through.

Dale  from Toronto

People, listen up: you've just found the company you HOPE like heck will trim the shrubs in your yard. My cedar trees are about 15-20' high and about 4' deep. The previous owner of my house let the shrubs grow wild, and someone commented that they resembled Einstein's famous 'do. That was before I had ITrim4U start to get them back into shape. I had tried other services that couldn't make any headway. But CHRIS KEHAGIAS and his team aren't mere mortals where shrubs are concerned. He and his team work fast and neatly. Now my shrubs have a box cut hairstyle and it makes my home look super snazzy. Helps build home value too!

Job Price

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we work hard to make our customers happy and it really makes our day when we get great feedback like this! We are glad we could help make your home looking super snazzy!

Neil from Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

Chris and his crew were very efficient and the work was well done.
Chris is very personable and helpful.
They did a great job and did a good cleanup afterwards.
I would not hesitate to use their services again.

Neil

Job Price

Thanks Neil for a great review and recommending us! We always love trimming in Oshawa!

George in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Chris and his staff did another great job of trimming our 50' hedge again this year. A great job, and the area was completely cleaned up.
I would highly recommend i Trim4u.

Job Price

Really appreciate the kind review George! Thanks for calling us to trim your hedge and tree every year in Whitby!

teresa in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Chris is very friendly and professional. He called to set up a convenient time for me.
Our hedge is fairly tall and long. Chris and his team made sure the hedges were straight, cleared all the branches, and took them all away.
would definitely recommend iTrim4U and will have them back in the future.

Job Price

Thanks Teresa! We were very happy with the end result as well. We really appreciate you calling us back to trim the hedge again!

Lisa in
1 review Whitby, ON

Chris and his staff are terrific. I have used itrim4u for 3 summers to trim and shape 4 large emeralds. Their workmanship is exceptional. They are meticulous and the clean-up is always completed to our satisfaction ( not even one little shrub cutting left in the pool!) Chris is very professional and friendly to deal with, his customer service exceeds our expectations every time! It is so nice to deal with someone who cares and loves what they do. I would 100% recommend Chris to anyone looking for garden/property care.

Job Price

Thanks for recommending iTrim4U and for the great review. We really appreciate you calling us year after year. It always nice to have awesome customers like you.

More about iTrim4U

iTrim4U provides high-quality landscaping services at affordable rates and with a smile. Serving the entire Durham region including Whitby, Oshawa, and Ajax in addition to the portions of the Greater Toronto Area. We believe that the key to our success as a business is building strong customer relationships ...