ITrim4U

Reviews for ITrim4U

juliet
juliet

Spring gardenclean up

Moved in Jan 2018 and entire yard (front and back) needed a thorough spring clean up. Contacted Itrim4u via email and Chris responded promptly. He was very professional and thorough in his assessment of what was required. The service was fast and Chris always kept us up to date. Chris and his team were courteous and PUNCTUAL. They did a complete clean up each day, and at the end made sure we were 100% satisfied before leaving!

It was truly a pleasant experience and I will not hesitate to recommend Itrim4u. Will definitely be calling them again...........JJ

Thanks so much Juliet for your kind review! It was our pleasure to help with the spring clean up. We were very happy with the end result as well.

Coonrunner in Newcastle
Coonrunner in Newcastle
1 review Newcastle, ON

Cedar hedge trimming

We needed the hedge trimmed and found that itrim4u had some very good reviews. We sent them an email and they responded right away. The service was very fast, and all of the workers were professional and courteous. They went above and beyond with clean up and made sure we were 100% satisfied before they left. If you need any work done, call itrim4u. You will not be disappointed, and the prices are very reasonable for what you get! We are very pleased with the results!

Thank you very much for your kind words, we do take a lot of pride in our work and always strive to make our customers happy, we are truly grateful for your wonderful review!

jon in Whitby
jon in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Overgrown cedar hedges and trees

Chris honored his quote from last year for my overgrown cedar hedges at my home. Although his quote seemed like a lot of money at the time, when I saw the finished product I realized how big a job it actually was. It would have taken me 2 full days to do what his crew of 4 did in 4 hours. Chris and his crew were able to fit me in a week earlier than scheduled, which worked out well. He offered to haul my debris away to accommodate this large job and not leave me with brown bags until next weeks pickup for yard waste. With all the rain we have had this year this was a concern of mine for him coming a week early that he took care of. They were prompt, friendly, in constant communication with me, did an amazing job on clean up, and went over the work twice with me before leaving to ensure 100% satisfaction. I can be picky at times and didn't see anything I wanted them to fix or do more of. He did the job as I would have done it to take pride in my property. Chris even did some little jobs he pointed out to me(at no charge) to make sure I was completely happy. That was a nice touch. I am writing this review, as I found Chris at itrim4u through other peoples highly regarded reviews. I am glad I decided to help out a local company and in return they have a earned a repeat customer in the years to come. I will refer him to anyone that needs his high quality of workmanship. Thank you for you great work, and for showing up to do the job that other companies who quoted less wouldn't show up to do!

Very nice review Jon! Really appreciate you recommending us and saying all nice things about ITrim4U. We really try our best and I'm very happy that it shows!

debbie_lovquist .
debbie_lovquist .

Very Satisfied Customer

I contacted Chris on impulse after my husband promised for (at least) the 9th time he was going to trim the hedges. Chris was very professional to deal with over the phone and in person. His crew did an excellent job trimming and shaping our scragggly cedar hedge. The response time from phone call to completion was phenomenal, and the cost very fair. The site was cleaned up completely afterwards .... and my husband was so glad he didn't have to do it. No doubt I'll Chris again next year.

Happy to hear how satisfied you guys were! We are looking forward to see you again next year! Enjoy your summer!

Claire in Markham
Claire in Markham

Hedge and shrub trimming

Chris and his team continue to give great service over the years . He follows up every spring to check on what needs to be done with no pressure in his approach. If we skip a year , he still calls the following year which shows great customer care.
The team is professional , tidy and punctual ... all pluses in our view. Chris is enthusiastic about his company and that shows !
Thank you .

Thank you Claire, we always take care of our customers and we are happy it shows!

Robert from Oshawa
Robert from Oshawa
3 reviews Oshawa, ON

Cedar Hedge Trimming

My job was not a small task, I had 12 ft cedars that had not been trimmed in 22 years. Chris and his crew did a remarkable job. You get the full package with this company. Service and Quality! Most importantly, Chris and his crew put forth the best effort to make sure there is customer satisfaction. This was important to me and I was very pleased with all there efforts. Great job Guys!

Thanks Robert for an amazing review, my guys work hard and it really shows through.

Dale  from Toronto
Dale from Toronto

Cedar Hedge Tamer par excellence

People, listen up: you've just found the company you HOPE like heck will trim the shrubs in your yard. My cedar trees are about 15-20' high and about 4' deep. The previous owner of my house let the shrubs grow wild, and someone commented that they resembled Einstein's famous 'do. That was before I had ITrim4U start to get them back into shape. I had tried other services that couldn't make any headway. But CHRIS KEHAGIAS and his team aren't mere mortals where shrubs are concerned. He and his team work fast and neatly. Now my shrubs have a box cut hairstyle and it makes my home look super snazzy. Helps build home value too!

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, we work hard to make our customers happy and it really makes our day when we get great feedback like this! We are glad we could help make your home looking super snazzy!

Roberta from Hollyberry Trail
Roberta from Hollyberry Trail

hedge trimming

My three hedges were huge,had grown over many years.Chris came in a few days with his crew after my call. They did a great job. No mess, no fuss. In 45 minutes it was all done. Waste was taken away. I would recommend and use them again if I need smaller hedges trimmed.
Roberta

Hi Roberta! We were very happy to take care the all three hedges. The hedges look beautiful! Thanks for recommending iTrim4U!

Neil from Oshawa
Neil from Oshawa
8 reviews Oshawa, ON

tree pruning

Chris and his crew were very efficient and the work was well done.
Chris is very personable and helpful.
They did a great job and did a good cleanup afterwards.
I would not hesitate to use their services again.

Neil

Thanks Neil for a great review and recommending us! We always love trimming in Oshawa!

George in Whitby
George in Whitby

Cedar hedge trimmings

Chris and his staff did another great job of trimming our 50' hedge again this year. A great job, and the area was completely cleaned up.
I would highly recommend i Trim4u.

Really appreciate the kind review George! Thanks for calling us to trim your hedge and tree every year in Whitby!

More about ITrim4U

iTrim4U provides high-quality landscaping services at affordable rates and with a smile. Serving the entire Durham region including Whitby, Oshawa, and Ajax in addition to the portions of the Greater Toronto Area. We believe that the key to our success as a business is building strong customer relationships and in ...