Smart Move

Reviews for Smart Move

Laura  in North York
Laura in North York

Moving Services

Have used Patryk's company twice and both times had efficient, reliable service. Patryk and his team are knowledgeable and friendly. All items dealt with carefully and professionally. Would recommend for sure.

andybob in Toronto
andybob in Toronto

Outstanding Quality Service

Patryk and his team provided excellent customer service, was on time, within budget and moved every box and piece of furniture with care.

It was an outstanding experience moving with Patryk and his team. I would highly recommend them!

Michelle in Alliston
Michelle in Alliston

The Best Movers...Ever!!

I hired Patryk and his team to help me move from Mississauga to Alliston last week. They were on time, prepared and really amazing. I felt bad for having so much "stuff"...but they just loaded up the truck bit by bit without any worries. Patryk packed it all in, like a jigsaw puzzle. Filled it to the rim...awesome! They wrapped all the special things and really took care of my furniture and family heirlooms! It was a long day, but I'm very happy they were the team moving me to my new house. If you have to move...this is the team to use! Thanks guys...you made my move go extremely smooth!

sktoronto in Toronto
sktoronto in Toronto

In town move (1 bedroom apartment)

Patryk is fantastic. He is on time and professional. He takes great care in moving your furniture. I have used him for two moves (all 1 bedroom apartments). He works hard and gets the job done quickly. He is a kind person who is very helpful. He is reasonably priced and is transparent in the pricing so there are no surprise charges. I will absolutely use Patryk again for my next move and definitely recommend him.

Jen Richardson Penman  in Toronto
Jen Richardson Penman in Toronto

My Families Go-To Movers!

Patryk and his team are such a pleasure to work with. They make moving feel calm and stress free with their patient and hard working nature. My family has had a lot of moves over the past few years and there is NEVER a question about who we will call to help. HIGHLY recommend!

chris in Toronto
chris in Toronto

moving house contents

Patryk and his team were careful, pleasant and quick. We used them to move some of our house contents to storage (for staging) and again to move the whole house. Patryk is a wizard getting stuff safely and compactly into storage cubes. Throughout our move process he was lovely to work with, responsive and took very good care of our belongings.

Awesome Movers

These guys are awesome. Really freindly, really careful, etc. Took a bit longer than expected (due in part to them being careful) so the final price was higher than quoted but we were happy to pay it based on the level of service. Moving is the absolute worst but these guys took the edge off what would have surely been a very painful few days. Hire Patryk. You won't regret it.

Ayesha  in Toronto
Ayesha in Toronto

Move in and move out

These guys are amazing, professional and very accommodating. I have used them for two large moves and also a smaller move in which I just needed some large things moved around the house.

Patryk is courteous and always responds to my inquiries quickly, and they were respectful of all of my very tedious condo rules.

I highly recommend and will use them exclusively as my movers from here on out.

Leslie in North York
Leslie in North York

great team of movers

Great, hard working guys. Never complained once as they moved me into the top floor of a 3 story walkup - which was not an easy move. Will definitely hire them again when the need comes round. Very solid and reliable group of young men. Thank you Patryk.

Ray
Ray

Moving and junk removal

We've used Patryk and his team several times, for small moves, to help prepare for moves, and to relocate large items from inside the house to a loft in the garage. Patryk was punctual, responsive to requests and needs, and always accommodating, even when it meant moving a large piece of furniture from the first floor to the basement and back. Nothing was ever damaged, no walls were marred, even when moving a treadmill down the tight turn in a stairwell. Patriyk's prices are reasonable. I recommend him and Smart Move for any moving needs.

More about Smart Move

Services and Solutions include. . . *full household/ office moves *loading/ unloading *packing/ unpacking *junk removal *furniture assembly *light handywork Serving the GTA and beyond. Make the Smart Move : )
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?