Smart Move

Reviews for Smart Move

Shelley Mc from Toronto
Shelley Mc from Toronto

Smart Move

We hired Patryk for our move from Toronto to Hamilton and he and his crew were attentive, professional, and responsive to questions before, during and after the move. Even in the pouring rain, his team was very careful and considerate and we would highly recommend him for any size move.

Amanda from East York
Amanda from East York
1 review East York, ON

Moving

Patryk and his team are reliable, a pleasure to work with, and ensured both of my moves were well organized and stress free. Patryk took care of everything from the truck rental, to plastic wrapping specific items, to the dis-assembly and re-assembly of other items. I will definitely be referring Smart Move to friends and family!

Rita E. from Toronto
Rita E. from Toronto

Junk Removal

Patryk and his crew worked diligently over several days to help us stage our home for sale and then remove unwanted junk from the garage. They were pleasant, fast, efficient and timely. No job was too big nor too small for them. They were trustworthy and highly recommended by our real estate agent who uses them all the time. I would have no hesitate about using them again.

ST from Toronto
ST from Toronto

Moving

Patryk has done work for us on three occasions: moving extra furniture and boxes to and from a storage facility while we were selling our previous home, then organized our move to our new house, and also did work for my business. He is well organized, reliable, careful and meticulous, and is a great leader to his crew. I recommend Smart Move without hesitation, as I will use their services again, for sure.

Sandra  from North York
Sandra from North York

Home move

I moved from a storage facility to an apartment. Smart Move responded quickly to my initial inquiry, gave me a quote and were flexible about timing.
On the move day everything went smoothly and I was very pleased. AND there were no surprises on the final bill. Not only do I recommend them but I will use them for my next move.

Margaret Robertson from North York
Margaret Robertson from North York

Moving

I moved from a house to a condo. Patryk and his crew were pleasant to deal with and did a very efficient job of packing, unpacking and dismantling furniture and re-constructing where required. I was very happy with the service and recommend it to others.

Stephen Miles from North York
Stephen Miles from North York

moving

We have used Patryk for many moves and he has always done a great job, working as long as it took regardless of how much we underestimated the job :)

Marla from North York
Marla from North York

Moving

Patryk and his crew are friendly, professional, and treated our furniture with great care! They were on time and completed the work quickly. We have used other moving companies and have never been happier than with patryk!

Paul from North York
Paul from North York

Short move`

I needed Patryk to assist in moving some furniture and boxes from a storage locker to my house. He and his crew did an excellent job and were available exactly when needed.

More about Smart Move

Services and Solutions include. . . *full household/ office moves *loading/ unloading *packing/ unpacking *junk removal *furniture assembly *light handywork Serving the GTA and beyond. Make the Smart Move : )
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in North York?