DSE Appliance Repair Service

Reviews for DSE Appliance Repair Service

Gordon  in Edmonton
Gordon in Edmonton

Built-in LG microwave repair

Arriving exactly when he said he would, he wasted no time removing the microwave from the wall, testing it and then replacing the faulty part, which he had brought with him. Without hesitation he replaced the microwave back in the wall . Total time ~ less than 30 minutes !
He is a very tidy, skillful, well-organized worker, with a pleasant, confident,
professional manner.
I have no problem with recommending him .

James in Edmonton
James in Edmonton

LG Fridge Repair

DSE Appliance Repair Service
(780) 293-0294
Edmonton
AB
T6R2T5

After calling several companies regarding a repair for our LG fridge, we decided take a chance with DSE. We were able to diagnose the issue based on the error code showing on the fridge and a conversation with an LG rep, but several other companies still suggested that they would have to come over and charge us to diagnose the issue prior to giving a quote on the repair (some quoting up to $500 with the caveat that they might not be able to fix it).

Jim from DSE suggested that it was a part that was recalled and he ordered the part for us at no charge. As soon as the part came in, he stopped over to replace it and only charged for the time it took (half an hour labour). He also replaced the light, which was another recall item, for free since he was already at our place.

I would definitely recommend DSE, especially for LG products.

As a side note, I typically don't write reviews... but was really disappointed by the over the phone service that I received from other appliance repair companies that seem to have fairly high ratings.

Paula in Edmonton
Paula in Edmonton

LG fridge repair

Lg warranty repair. This owner/operator went above and beyond to help me with my fridge repair. Multiple texts to help me get the best service, find the correct the parts and information for my fridge. Repair was done quickly and professional, I 100% recommend calling this company and hiring them to get the job done. Thank you again.

Dan Huang from Edmonton
Dan Huang from Edmonton
4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Washer

Washer was not draining at all. Jim came in and repaired my drain pump motor in less than 1/2 hour. Did a very good job, gave me some tips on maintenance as well. Only real negative was it took about three days to get to my washer given he was all booked up. Otherwise, he was very professional and efficient.

Kevin from Cold Lake
Kevin from Cold Lake
1 review Cold Lake, AB

appliance repair

The service man showed up on time. He showed consern for our probles. He got right at the repair and got it done in a timely manner. He cleaned up after himself.

Darryn from Edmonton
Darryn from Edmonton
19 reviews Edmonton, AB

LG Washer Repair & Parts

This is a small company and Jim is the owner/proprietor. He has been very helpful to me in the past when trying to find LG washer parts and advice. He has also serviced LG washer/dryer combo units for myself and other owners of condo units where these are being used.