Pest & Animal Control
Pest & Animal Control

Reviews for Poulin's Pest Control

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Unsatisfactory and Misleading Service

Had a squirrel in our attic. Poulins came out and placed traps. I was charged $200 for the call and placing of traps. The employee could not bill us fast enough. No squirrels were caught. My daughter actually caught 2 squirrels in a catch and release trap. I was charged a fuel surcharge and we are located about 12 Kms from the office. When I went to return the traps I was told that I had purchased them ($122) and they couldn’t take them back. I tried to find out if that was just Poulins policy or if there was some legislation regarding this. Called back on two occasions to check but they never got back to me. They advertise that they are environmentally friendly but now 5 traps will be going into the landfill because they won’t reuse them. They placed 2 traps in the attic about 6 feet apart and the 2 in the yard about 20 feet apart. If I had known I was purchasing the traps I would have put only 1 in the attic and 1 in the yard. Just a case of up selling? In summary, rushed by technician, over sold number of traps, would not take back traps, would not return phone calls and caught nothing in the traps.

Private User reviews Winnipeg, MB

Reckless

780-782-6632
Edmonton
AB
T7E 1N9

We contacted Poulins in regards to a mouse in our house. After several days they came out and baited the house with the tamper proof black bait boxes. I followed the guy that came out to watch where he put them . He said “ I have a great memory so you don’t need to know where they are.” I questioned him about the fact that we have 3 kids and animals in the house and he replied “ they are safe for kids and animals.” A few hours later our dog bit open one of the baits and ingested the mouse poison. We called the emergency line to have an employee say that he was uncertain if the poison will kill our dog. We then texted the guy that came out and after awhile he said to go to the vet. Our dog had to be induced to vomit and is on meds for the next 30 days to stop from bleeding out. We called Poulins and they have avoided us day after day. Refusing to admit to their faults. Finally reaching a manager to have him say that they are tamper proof not resistant and that we should have kept doors closed. Tell me why the guy that cane out put the bait within 5 feet of the dogs food bowl? These guys are amateurs and don’t know what they are doing. Do not call them. There are many other companies in Winnipeg. Our vet bill is $700 and they don’t care about how the dog is doing. They also put out bait stations the next day in our yard while we were at work. I called and asked them to remove them. Managers comment was if typo ding like them there remove them yourself. They are very unprofessional.

Rosanna in Winnipeg
Rosanna in Winnipeg
1 review Winnipeg, MB

Bedbug invasion

I am very satisfied and thankful for Poulin's service.
Having bedbug is an extreme stressful experience.
The heat treatment is very thorough. The technicians are thoughtful and serious with their task. I highly recommend their service.

Courtney from Port Coquitlam
Courtney from Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Rodent extermination

After having 16 pipes chewed through by rats in my house, they did a phenomenal job getting rid of the little buggers. It happened back in November 2013 and they just came by the other day to check up on my attic at no cost. They really care about the job they do and it shows!!

Julie from Calgary
Julie from Calgary

Bed bugs

We had a terrible case of bed bugs in one of our rental properties a while back. Poulin Pest Control was very polite and courteous and answered to our call very quickly. They were very informative about the entire procedure and I've yet to see another bed bug in that rental property. Extremely professional and great quality pest control in Calgary.

Jeanette in Calgary
Jeanette in Calgary

Bi-yearly pest removal and resetting bait stations

I have always experienced friendly and professional workers. We have used this company for years. They come twice a year to keep the mice outside, feeding them from camouflaged rock bait stations. Haven't had a problem since their initial visit.

HomeOwner in Winnipeg
HomeOwner in Winnipeg
17 reviews Winnipeg, MB

Pest removal

Had issues with various bugs getting into my basement. Called up Poulin's and they sent someone over to inspect it. They quickly found the issue, solved it and have been bug-free ever since. I would definitely be back (hopefully won't need to) if I have any other pest related issues.

Sara M in Burnaby
Sara M in Burnaby
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Exterminator

We had a mouse infestation and it got so bad they ended up bringing in them"big boss" who basically apologized and said it never should have gotten this bad. He told us our technician wasn't "that great with mice" and sent someone else in to help him. It had been months - after the Boss came the situation was finally under control. we still have some traps set up that I'm sure they were meant to take back.

Raquel Cheng Do in Burnaby
Raquel Cheng Do in Burnaby
4 reviews BURNABY, BC

Rental infestation

We had an issue with one of our rental homes when a new tenant some how attracted some new critters along with them!! We came in and did their thing and followed up with a other recommendations of ridding all the food, etc. We still had problems. They came a total of two times and we still had issues!

N. Picton in Winnipeg
N. Picton in Winnipeg
11 reviews WINNIPEG, MB

Mice control

Company was very helpful when I called and quick to act - they sent a guy down within the hour and I was amazed at the knowledge these guys have and the tricks to catch the smallest thing.
Very reasonably priced and well worth it!

More about Poulin's Pest Control

No matter what pest problem your business may be having, we have the solution! Our regular service programs are suited to each account to ensure a pest free environment. We have also been providing safe, fast and effective pest control services to families for 65 years, let Poulin’s show you ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in Edmonton?