Reviews for Pesticon Pest Control

KM
KM

Traetment for mice

Khyyam called to confirm his arrival time and showed up exactly within the hour he said. He took time to explain about the treatment, was extremely professional and thorough and said he’d be available if I had any further questions later. I have a lot of confidence that the treatment will work.

Hello,
Many thanks for your great review and we are always here to help for any pest issues.
Best regards,
Khayyam Haider

C Mills
C Mills

Squirrel Removal

We had some noise coming from the attic space in our home. After a few nights of disturbed sleep, I decided to look up pest control companies on Homestars. After going through reviews I decided to contact Pesticon Pest Control. They were very polite on the phone. I spoke wth Blair and he came out a day after I called.

After a good inspection he found an entry point that a squirrel had made. He explained the process and installed/attached a one-way door.

After 3 days, the squirrel remains on the outside of my house and I look forward to the continued silence in the attic.

Thank you for your good work!

Kim E.
Kim E.

Pest control

Knowledgeable and efficient and professional.
The representative arrived on time and prepared for the job.
My problem was resolved.

Thank you Kim for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you to resolve that problem.

Salman
Salman
1 review Milton, ON

Bed bug protection

Excellent work done by pesticon, highly professional service and excellent customer service at the same time, technician Ahmed came to my place and with his ultimate professional skills he resolve all the issues. Strongly recommend pesticon services, they are capable of handling all pest related issues. Thanks to back office staff also for timely coordination.

Thank you for this great review. At Pesticon it is always our goal to keep clients homes pest free.

mahr
mahr

Mice exterminator

We had mice in our house. We hired several companies but no one could get rid of them. Pesticon helped us get rid of them for good. It’s been three months and no sign of them. Would definitely recommend their service.

Your review is greatly appreciated. At Pesticon we always try to do our best.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Professional Team that you can Trust!

They were amazing and they got rid of my pest problem right away. The technician's name was Haider. He got the job done professionally. The quality of work is really great and the price is fair and reasonable. I would recommend this company if you have any sort of pest problem. I would rate them 10/10 :)

At Pesticon we always do our best. Our goal is to keep clients homes pest free.

usama.s
usama.s

Pest Control - Centipede Removal

Awan arrived on time and prepared. The service was great and haven't seen a single centipede since :D

Awesome job.

Thank you, it is always appreciated to get great client feedback :)

ejaz_virk
ejaz_virk

Pest control

This company is very professional and I am satisfied with their services. Customer service and technicians are experienced.

Thank you for your kind words. At Pesticon we always stride to do our best.

zac_30
zac_30

Cockroach extermination

I had a cockroach infestation on a newly purchased home which had a tenant in the basement causing the issue. The technician, Mudassar was friendly and very professional. He answered my questions and concerns and I feel went above and beyond to treat the house.

Thank you for taking the time to post this great review Zac. It was a pleasure being able to help you with your problem.

vic_dal
vic_dal

Bed bug treatment by haider

We are satisfied with the work done by the pesticon technician Haider. We will recommend to our fr.iends

Hello,
Thanks for your review. We the Pesticon team are always focused on providing the best technical solutions and customer service to our valued customers like you.
Best regards,
Khayyam Haider

More about Pesticon Pest Control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.