pesticon pest control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  pesticon pest control

Reviews for pesticon pest control

djlee
djlee

Squirrels In Attic, Skunk Removal

Andre came on two different occasions to help us out. The first time, he set a one way door trap on our roof for the squirrels in our attic and got them all out. The next time we needed Pesticon, Andre came out again and set a trap for the skunk that had made its home under my front porch. In one night it was a success! The skunk was then taken away the next day. Andre is professional, knowledgeable, and well-mannered. I would definitely use this company again and wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them to anyone. Thanks for all your hard work, Andre!

It's a pleasure to know that you trust us to get the job done! Thank you for choosing Pesticon.

rohanandrea
rohanandrea
1 review Caledon, ON

Roofing : preventing squirrels from entering through the roof.

Squirrels had chewed the vent coverings and entered the roof . Andre did an excellent job setting a one way trap door for the squirrels to exit. After 3 days he returned to remove the trap door and seal the mesh. He covered the other vent coverings to prevent the squirrels entering through the roof again.
He gave us excellent ,professional service.
Truly ,Pesticon, I salute your work. Please, do not go out of business.

Excellence is one of the many things we strive for at Pesticon. Thank you for your kind words!

flowers in
flowers in

Monthly Service

We signed a one year contract with Pesticon to monitor our church. We had a larger pest control company, but they always over charged and could never help solve our mice issues.

Blair, was quite helpful spraying for box elder beetles and catching more mice than I expected.

Great monthly service, very helpful

Thank you, John. We will continue to deliver great monthly service. We will take care of any pest issues! We appreciate your business!

marianne
marianne

Termite Inspection

Super honest. Waheed Inspected my house for termites and told me that I do not have any unlike some other companies. I appreciated his honesty he was kind and educated me on what I should look for. It’s nice to see that there are honest people out there. Happy to recommend them to anyone

Hi There, Marianne - Glad to help with the termites assessment. And Thank you for taking time out to Review us at Pesticon Pest Control. Regards.

quaker
quaker
1 review Milton, ON

Spraying retaining wall for carpenter ants

Sprayed for carpenter ants. Then came back for 2nd spraying a few weeks later. Very courteous and helpful.

Hi there Ina, Glad we could have helped and our aim is to get rid of your pests. I want to let you know we appreciate this feed back that you took time out to give us here at Pesticon Pest control.

Regards.

Natalie
Natalie

Pest

Our experience with Blair, and Pesticon in general, has been fantastic from the start. We had been having animal noises coming from the ceiling and walls in our home for 2 months before calling Pesticon, and while we had called a few other companies beforehand, they had been unable to alleviate the concerns nor find any evidence to explain the sounds. It only took Blair one roof inspection to find an entry point that a squirrel had made in the soffit, which had been missed by the previous wildlife company. Most importantly, Blair and and his team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They were patient, willing to take their time to get the job done right, always quick to respond to phone calls and to answer any questions. We wouldn't hesitate to work with them again in the future.

Natalie, it was a pleasure working with you. You made our job easier.

Thank you very your business and putting your trust in Pesticon.

Joannab
Joannab

Carpenter Bee problem

Sprayed and sealed where bees were
Excellent service, on time, friendly, explained exactly what was being done

Hi Joanna - Very happy to have helped with your bees problem. And we greatly appreciate you taking time out to give us a feedback here at Pesticon Pest Control.
Regards.

Mark L.
Mark L.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Mice

Pesticon has done a great job of helping me deal with a low level mice problem in my home. Iftikhar is the pest control specialist I have dealt with and he has been very helpful, informative and kind throughout the process. I would recommend Pesticon Pest Control as they have done a great job taking care of the issue and their customer service has been very good.

Thank you for this very positive review it is always my personal goal to give my clients the best service possible.

Hung
Hung
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Eliminated Cockroaches in 3 unit house.

Iftikhar, a technician did a good job with a great responsibility to eliminate cockroaches in my multi-unit house. Pesticon employees also took a good care of customer when I had requested to come back for spraying. I highly recommend them.

Thank you for your kid words Hung. It is with great pleasure that I service your property.

Tharani
Tharani

Extermination- Mice

Jason was punctual. He was very thorough and even found where the mice were coming from in our garage. Would definitely recommend them!

Thank you for your great review. It was my pleasure serving your family.

More about pesticon pest control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.