Servicing Greater Toronto Area! Toronto ON M6H 2X3

Reviews for Pesticon Pest Control

Matt
Matt

pest control

Whole house. Inside and outside. Khayyam was fantastic, quick and diligent. Thank you and will defn be using again in 6 month =)

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW MATT. IT IS OUR MISSION AT PESTICON TO KEEP CLIENTS HOMES PEST FREE:)

zambrano.grace
zambrano.grace

Racoon fest

I had an issue with racoons on my attic all through winter. I called this emergency 24hr company to have them assist as the racoons were building holes and actually babies falling from my roof. The pest control agent I got was Ali. Ali was very professional and efficient. He explained everything he was doing to remove the racoons from our attic. He was able to remove all the six babies and also trapped mother. He spent almost all day trapping, patching and removing the racoons. The whole process was comfortable and professional. I highly recommend this company and specifically Ali. Thank you for your help.

THANKYOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW GRACE! IT IS ALWAYS A PLEASURE WHEN HELPING OUR CLIENTS OUR WITH THEIR PESST PROBLEMS

Sally
Sally

Termite treatment by khayyam

I am very satisfied with the service for termite treatment.
I will definitely recommend Pesticon and Khayyam for great pest control service

Hello,
Many thanks for your positive feedback through a great review. Pesticon is dedicated to provide top notch technical and customer service to our valued customers like you.
Best regards,
Khayyam Haider

Max
Max

Cockroach treatment

Khyyam was extremely helpful in dealing with our problem and got rid of the roaches after 1 visit.

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. IT IS OUR MISSION TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS PLACES PEST FREE.

LB.TO in Toronto
LB.TO in Toronto

Disappointing Experience

I've waited the entire 6 months of my warranty to write this review. I wanted to write it immediately, however Pesticon was so disappointing I was worried that if I was honest while still under warranty they wouldn't honour their commitment to us.

We used Pesticon when we found out we had bed bugs. If you have bed bugs, my heart goes out to you. It is the worst home owner problem I've ever encountered. All said and done we paid approx $1000 in services, laundry, and the non-$ of the mental anguish. Hang in there. In a month it will be better.

Pesticon came the same day my husband called them. Although the service provider was kind, helpful and did a good job, he didn't steam the three mattresses we were told were included in the quote. To prepare for the spray you need to bag everything and unload all drawers and closets. Lift your mattress off the frames. It is a lot of work, and then you have to only put things back together temporarily because it was explained to us that spraying would again take place in two weeks (to target eggs that may have hatched, under your baseboards).

Two weeks later a different service rep came to our house. Again, we made arrangements to be out of the house for 5 hours post-spray (we have two very little kids who still nap... being out for 5 hours is a challenging logistics thing for us), moved the mattresses, had the stuff bagged. However, no spray was done. A single room had some diatomaceous near one wall. When I called to inquire why the spray hadn't been done, none of the mattresses had been steamed (again), etc. the phone rep said she'd get back to me; she did, and I was told that the 2nd service rep did what he assessed needed to be done - which in his opinion didn't include spraying. How is this possible to know when the bed bugs live under the base boards and they don't come out in the day?

They then said we needed to pay more money if we wanted the service we were first promised.

Just to do the math: for $795 we were promised: 3 mattress steamed, 3 bedrooms sprayed, and our main level sprayed. After the first visit everything except mattresses had been steamed. After the second visit only a single room had been dusted with the powder. After the second visit less than 50% of what we paid for had been provided!

The phone rep wasn't apologetic, nor did she seem to understand that us having to live out of plastic bags and leave the house for the 5 hours was not something I wanted prolonged.

I argued (!) to receive the service we were promised, without paying the extra $500 they were asking for. It must have taken over 45 minutes on the phone.

The third visit I stayed home from work, borrowed a gas mask from my neighbour, set up all my baby monitors and watched through my window to monitor the work. When the spraying was done, I used the gas mask and went into the house to check the places I couldn't see on baby cam.

This company prides themselves on excellent customer service (they even have a greeting message that says they're the best in the biz when you call). I'd never work with them again. They made something that should have taken 4 weeks take 6; they displaced my family for no reason. They never offered an apology and they tried to hang us for more money after we had paid up front.

Hi there, it is very disappointing to leave a client unsatisfied because at Pesticon we strive to offer best service and treat our client with compassion, and deliver excellent service. We appreciate you left your review and we want to change this experience you had and rectify this as it is in our best interest always to please our valued client with the best service. Kindly contact us and give us this opportunity once again.

Regards,
Melissa Singh

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Pest control

After having dealt with other pest control companies, I finally decided to call Pesticon. What a great decision it was!! They sent Andre over to the house to take care of our issue and it’s without a doubt the best person you can ask for. He was extremely friendly and exceptional at his job. He worked so hard to resolve our problem that I wouldn’t recommend anybody else. From now on, if people ask me which company they should call, no doubt I would say Pesticon.

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. AT PESTICON IT IS IT OUR MISSION TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS HOMES PEST FREE.

Sandi
Sandi
3 reviews Aurora, ON

Squirrel problem in my attic

Ali came and did a great job of installing a one way door which was successful in keeping the squirrel from getting back in the house. Ali came back a second time, no questions asked to double check the opening because I thought the squirrel had returned. He spent 2 hours on Good Friday making sure the door was impenetrable this time. He came back a third time to remove the one way door and make a permanent blockage. Overall I am extremely happy with the work! Thank you

THANK YOU FOR THIS GREAT REVIEW. IT IS ALWAYS OUR GOAL AT PESTICON TO MAKE SURE OUR CLIENTS HOMES ARE PEST FREE.

paulamcm
paulamcm

Pesticon have removed squirrels from my inside my roof and wasps from in my external walls.

The work and follow-through are always excellent. For example wildlife expert Ali Shafqat spent hours in harsh winter conditions installing a one-way door to force squirrels out of my attic and returned in the spring to install permanent metal mesh to prevent the rodents from returning.

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. IT IS ALWAYS OUR MISSION AT PESTICON TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS HOMES PROECTED FROM WILDLIFE

Akhil
Akhil

Mouse treatment

Khayyam came to our house and quickly provided thorough service. He inspected the outside of my house and gave suggestions for sealing any possible entry points. We have seen mice in our garage and heard noises in the attic. Both areas were treated. The 6 month warranty is icing on the cake.

THANK YOU AKHIL FOR THE GREAT REVIEW IT IS OUR MISSION AT PESTICON TO KEEP OUR CLIENTS HOMES PEST FREE.

FM
FM

Extermination for mice

We have had three different pest control companies come to our house over the past 10 years for mice. Jason from Pesticon was the only one who managed to get access to the space under our deck, after some persistence, and identified several holes in the outer wall. He was courteous and professional, and we appreciated his thoroughness. We were also impressed we were able to get an appointment in a timely manner - same day service.

THANK YOU FOR THE GREAT REVIEW. IT IS OUR GOAL AT PESTICON TO GET CLIENTS THE HELP THEY NEED ASAP.

More about Pesticon Pest Control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.