Pesticon Pest Control

Reviews for Pesticon Pest Control

AD
AD

Service

Have been using Pesticone now for over 6 years and they are on e of the most professional companies I have ever dealt with. So incredibly, prompt, reliable and wonderful customer service.

We call Pesticone twice a year - Spring/summer season and then again just at the beginning of Fall Jason has been to our place twice and he did a great job! Thanks for always making our home free of the pesky bugs and little critters that somehow find their way in.

Thanks again and see you next Spring!

Anila
Rosedale

A yearly package is never a bad thing! Very happy to help eliminate all your insect concerns!!

Thank you for your repeat business!!

DP
DP

Pest control

The work was done extremely efficiently and thoroughly. The technician, Khayyam Haider, even noticed I had overpaid by several hundred dollars and gave me the cash back! Honesty and integrity is clearly a hallmark of this company. Highly recommend!!!

Hello,
Many thanks for your great review and positive feedback.We agree, honesty and integrity are our core values for providing services to valued customers like you.
Thanks again!
Best regards,
Khayyam Haider
Pesticon pest control

MissyMoo in Oshawa
MissyMoo in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Mice Issue

Jason came out to our place bc we found mice droppings in the basement. Hewas extremely friendly and took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. He found a massive hole which he immediately filled. I would highly recommend this company!!

Thank you Missy. Pesticon desire is to serve our clients with the best quality and help eliminate pests problems.

Mice control

This company is great to work with and sends technicians out right away. We had Jason treat our house. He was very polite, informative and quickly found the entry point. He showed me photos of the problem and how he fixed it. The 6 month guarantee is great added assurance.

Thank you for your great review. We always do our best to keep our clients homes pest free.

Haseeb in Mississauga
Haseeb in Mississauga

Amazing service

I had been using Pesticon since last almost 7years. I initially used them for my primary residence. Now, I am the owner of 17 properties in Hamilton and Need them at the time when a tenant moves out or sometimes if there is a need otherwise. I found them one of the most reliable companies out there Very professional and reasonable in price. I recently used them at my property on KINRADE ave and again they spontaneous.

Thank you for the very positive review. Unfortunately we can't pick and choose when a pest problem will arise but at Pesticon we do our best to come with a solution as fast as possible.

Jason in Toronto
Jason in Toronto

Wasps Be Gone!

I recently had an issue with a hidden wasp nest in a roof cavity outside my home. Wasps were not only outside, but getting into my daughters bathroom and visiting her in the shower! Pesticon Pest Control to the rescue! Andre came out and was confident he could solve the problem once and for all. Out came the ladder, and with some careful puffs of insecticidal powder, the wasps really didn't know what hit them! Less than 1 day later, I'm not seeing the little guys anymore. Thanks Andre for a job well done! Pesticon is definately a keeper.

Thank you for your great review Jason. It was a pleasure to be able to solve your problem.

PM in Old Toronto
PM in Old Toronto

Knowledgeable, friendly and timely organization

September 17, 2018
I called up Pesticon late last week and from the start they were friendly and able to accommodate my schedule to get one of their specialists out to my place.
Jason, came out today and was very knowledgeable and friendly. I showed him which insect I had and he immediately knew that it was a Grain Weevil. He provided his knowledge, insight and suggestions for remediation, which was very comforting to hear.
He explained how to minimize the pests main source of food, sprayed my place, explained what to expect, and timing of remediation, which put my mind at ease. Well worth the price that was quoted!
The company is great to work with from the office staff to the specialists in the field.
Highly recommend Pesticon to deal with any pest control needs.

Thank you very much! Entire staff works hard for every customer.

happyOlan
happyOlan

Squirrel Removal

We had a squirrel entering our overhang porch. Blair was dispatched. He found the entry point quickly and was able to install a one way door.

Within two days the squirrel was out and Blair was there to repair and remove the door.

Thank you for your kind words. Always working hard to solve tricky situations.

More about Pesticon Pest Control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.