Reviews for Pesticon Pest Control

KM
KM

Traetment for mice

Khyyam called to confirm his arrival time and showed up exactly within the hour he said. He took time to explain about the treatment, was extremely professional and thorough and said he’d be available if I had any further questions later. I have a lot of confidence that the treatment will work.

Hello,
Many thanks for your great review and we are always here to help for any pest issues.
Best regards,
Khayyam Haider

hn
hn

Mouse Extermination

He explained to us kindly about what he was doing while service and also educated us about complete prevention.

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to tell us your experience.
We were happy to help you.

jennifer.medeiros78
jennifer.medeiros78
2 reviews Milton, ON

Mice Treatment

Great work fully recommend , great service if your in need of pest removal this company is the way to go.

Thank you for your great review. At Pesticon our main goal is to keep client homes pest free.Your positive feedback is a great source of motivation for us.
Best regards,
Khayyam Haider

Siva in Old Toronto
Siva in Old Toronto

Animal control

After thorough search and calling so many pest control people, I hired Pesticon to inspect my attic and work for animal control for my aging roof and house. They thoroughly assessed for pests and gave honest opinion and said there were no pests. My attic was thoroughly inspected by MR. Ali and did one way control for animals. After 3 days I heard some noise on roof and called me. Ali and he quickly came and again checked my attic and used 30 feet ladder to go top of the roof and found some squirrels are trying to get into attic through the mesh he installed in few places but since he installed the mesh so strongly, they can no more enter my attic. Now I can do complete roofing very soon!! Their service and work and follow up are second to none. Whenever I called them they always happily took the phone within no time and were very helpful. I will comprehensively recommend Pesticon services to my friends in future and won’t hesitate to hire them especially MR. Ali. Thank you so much for the cost effective work and excellent service.

Thank you for taking the time out and sharing your wonderful experience. It was a pleasure working for you. All the best. We at Pesticon appreciate you so much.
Melissa Singh

C Mills
C Mills

Squirrel Removal

We had some noise coming from the attic space in our home. After a few nights of disturbed sleep, I decided to look up pest control companies on Homestars. After going through reviews I decided to contact Pesticon Pest Control. They were very polite on the phone. I spoke wth Blair and he came out a day after I called.

After a good inspection he found an entry point that a squirrel had made. He explained the process and installed/attached a one-way door.

After 3 days, the squirrel remains on the outside of my house and I look forward to the continued silence in the attic.

Thank you for your good work!

Kim E.
Kim E.

Pest control

Knowledgeable and efficient and professional.
The representative arrived on time and prepared for the job.
My problem was resolved.

Thank you Kim for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you to resolve that problem.

Salman
Salman
1 review Milton, ON

Bed bug protection

Excellent work done by pesticon, highly professional service and excellent customer service at the same time, technician Ahmed came to my place and with his ultimate professional skills he resolve all the issues. Strongly recommend pesticon services, they are capable of handling all pest related issues. Thanks to back office staff also for timely coordination.

Thank you for this great review. At Pesticon it is always our goal to keep clients homes pest free.

mahr
mahr

Mice exterminator

We had mice in our house. We hired several companies but no one could get rid of them. Pesticon helped us get rid of them for good. It’s been three months and no sign of them. Would definitely recommend their service.

Your review is greatly appreciated. At Pesticon we always try to do our best.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Professional Team that you can Trust!

They were amazing and they got rid of my pest problem right away. The technician's name was Haider. He got the job done professionally. The quality of work is really great and the price is fair and reasonable. I would recommend this company if you have any sort of pest problem. I would rate them 10/10 :)

At Pesticon we always do our best. Our goal is to keep clients homes pest free.

usama.s
usama.s

Pest Control - Centipede Removal

Awan arrived on time and prepared. The service was great and haven't seen a single centipede since :D

Awesome job.

Thank you, it is always appreciated to get great client feedback :)

More about Pesticon Pest Control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.