Servicing Greater Toronto Area! Toronto ON M6H 2X3

9.8 10 (1987 reviews)

MoC in Mississauga
MoC in Mississauga

Wasp Nest Removal

Found 2 wasp nests on a tree in our backyard on a Sunday afternoon. Called Pesticon and a bunch of other companies that claim to offer 24 hour service. Mr. Ahmed called us shortly after and gave us an approximate quote for the next day.

Prompt communication in the morning telling us they would be there. Iftikar called to say that he'd be over earlier than the appointment.

Extremely detailed in assessment, detailed explanation of what was going to be done, efficiently executed and gave us followup info.

Very professional- Thanks guys.

Thanks so much for glowing review. Glad to see another satisfied client. Thanks

Neil in Toronto
Neil in Toronto

Fly problem in the basement!

We've used Pesticon every time we've had an insect problem in our house or garage and they're always the people we call.

In this instance, we noticed a rather unfortunate infestation of cluster flies in our unfinished basement. We've learned from experience that insect sprays available to the general public don't work so we called the professionals right away.

Even though we called Pesticon on Friday evening, they were able to send someone for the following day. Khayyam arrived at the appointed time and was very knowledgeable and professional. The treatment was very thorough and has resolved the problem.

We've always had 100% satisfaction with Pesticon and would always recommend the company to anyone facing a pest problem in their home.

Hello,
Many thanks for your positive feedback and great review.

David in Toronto
David in Toronto

Remove ant nest

They responded promptly. Kept me up to date on timing. Explained clearly what they would do. Highly professional. Khayyam was amazing.

Hello,
Many thanks for your positive feedback through a great review. The Pesticon team goes extra miles to satisfy valued customers like you.

Pest control

Darrell was great - very friendly and knowledgeable. Properly diagnosed what the problem was, I thought it was something else. Highly recommend!

It was my pleasure to help you with your problem.
Stay safe.
~Darrell

jo from Georgetown
jo from Georgetown
4 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Wasp Treatment

Pesticon treated our porch ceiling 5 years ago for wasp nest. It was successful. Khayyam, who did the treatment advised me to caulk around ceiling of the porch after 6 months. I forgot to do that. Fast forward to 2020. I had to call Pesticon again immediately following discovery of wasps flying into the porch ceiling through gaps in mortar and ceiling panel. Told by dispatch that Khayyam would be coming 2 days later. He called ahead and then arrived on time. I showed him the issue, he immediately got down to business. About an hour after Khayyam left, dead wasps were laying on porch. Khayyam answered all my questions following treatment and gave me instructions on what to do if I see wasps flying in again, and if no sighting, to caulk the gaps after 6 months (and not to forget this time). Thanks for a great job. Khayyam was very professional and friendly too.

Hello,
It's amazing to see your great reviews. At Pesticon, customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. Your positive feedback motivates us to maintain our quality of services. Glad to know that issue is resolved. Please keep in touch for any further assistance.Thanks!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Great service very satisfied

We got treatment done to on the outside of house to prevent ants from entering in or forming ant nests. Haider did a great service highly recommend!

Thank you for your great review. It is always our pleasure to give our clients the peace & assurance in their pest free homes that they deserve.
Pesticon Pest Control

Treatment of wasp infested tree

I have a tree at my front that became infested with wasp and flies. The agent took the time to explain why the issue had occurs. I was not aware it was not that the tree had some sort of infection but rather they were feeding on what was being released by the tree. Waheed was professional and arrived at the expected time.

Thanks for your comments. Glad to see another happy and satisfied customer.

Shawn
Shawn

Bees removal

I had a bee problem in the roof over my front porch. After trying to remove them myself for days I found pesticon on homestars and they come the same day I called them. I didn’t realize that it would affect some other workers at my house so they kindly agreed to reschedule for 2 days later and the work was done well. The technician iftikhar was very pleasant and knowledgeable and did a great job.

Hi Shawn. Thanks so very much for your feedback. It works as catalyst to us.

Jeff Meyer in Toronto
Jeff Meyer in Toronto

Quick and Efficient

They came the next day after I called, took care of two nests, one the size of a basketball from hornets, one from wasps. It was done speedily and effectively.

It was my pleasure to help you with your problem.
Stay safe,
~Darrell

Jamie Feehely from Toronto
Jamie Feehely from Toronto

Spray for spiders and ants

I was able to schedule them within 2 days and they came and took care of the problem. Excellent service!

Hello,
Many thanks for your positive feedback. Pesticon takes pride in keeping our valued customers properties pest free.

More about Pesticon Pest Control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.