pesticon pest control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  pesticon pest control

Reviews for pesticon pest control

A few days ago I posted a critical review of this company which I have asked Homestars to delete following helpful conversations with Pesticon staff which were very respectful and eased my concerns. I regret that I have been unable to delete the review myself and am hoping this edit will help in the meantime. I would work with this company again.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello, after speaking with you about the service you received we deeply apologize for the technicians actions regarding the bathroom use.

Chemical wise; Lambda-cyhalothrin isn't a banned or restricted pesticide in Ontario for residential applications. It is the most commonly used pesticide. It also is the only provenly effective treatment for carpet beetles. Temprid SC is no longer available in Ontario. Temprid FX is the new label name for this product and does not have carpet beetles on its list of controllable insects.

Here at Pesticon we try to do our best with the chemicals available to us and we hope that the carpet beetles are eliminated.

Thank you.

Mei L.

Everyone at Pesticides was very professional and responded quickly to my questions and inquiries. They were able to come by the very next day to spray our place. They were also very sensitive to the nature of the issue. I'm very pleased with the level of service provided.

Thank you for your kind words.

bonfar

The cover for the bathroom fan on the outside of the house was damaged by a squirrel. The employee ( Blair) removed the broken vent cover and put a mesh over the opening and replaced the vent cover.

Thank you very much! Keep those pesky squirrels out of the vents!!

Dianyong in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

One day ago I wrote a review with zero star of this company. It might be caused by bad communication between me and the company. I kept communicating with the worker who by chance might be the worst. A manager actually called me back later and promised to do whatever he could help. Since I had the problem solved by another company already, I stay neutral with recommendation. I am very satisfied with their management.

Review has 1 previous version

Hi we hope your problem was solved to your satisfaction.

Hope to work with you in the future.

Customer

Excellent and professional service. Answered all my questions. Showed me pictures of the mesh and attic interior.

Thank you very much. We work quickly to solve squirrel entry points in the winter as baby season is around the corner.

Anthonycelebre

Patches up holes and set up traps where he thought the mice were coming in from

Thank you for the good review! Here at Pesticon we stride to provide the best service at all times.

Sal
2 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Had mice in my house. Pesticon did a great job. Khayam Haider did a great job. Thankyou.

Hello,
Many thanks for your great review.
We appreciate your positive feedback.
Best regards,
Khayyam Haider
Pesticon Pest control

We had a serious mice problem . Mr. Haider from pesticon checked and fixed all entry points . He treated for mice and gave six months warranty .
We are very happy with pesticon.

Hello,
Many thanks for your great review.
We always put our best efforts to keep our customers satisfied.
Best regards,
Khayyam Haider
Pesticon pest control

Justin
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Saturday night we heard some rodient noise somewhere in the ceiling. Sunday morning, we called many pest control companies, but Pesticon was the only one that picked up and was able to have someone come in a couple of hours. He was able to locate the issue and installed a trap to catch any of the rodents inside humanely.

Here at Pesticon, our number one goal is to keep our clients home pest free.

Vishal

They worked on two levels of a raised bungalow semi-detached. Did an exceptional job. When traces were found indicating that the roaches were not exterminated, they were more than happy for a follow up visit thereby fully honoring their 6 months warranty.

Thank you for your kind words. Our technicians strive for exceptional results!

More about pesticon pest control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.