pesticon pest control

HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Toronto  >  pesticon pest control

Reviews for pesticon pest control

Responsive Customer Service

A few days ago I posted a critical review of this company which I have asked Homestars to delete following helpful conversations with Pesticon staff which were very respectful and eased my concerns. I regret that I have been unable to delete the review myself and am hoping this edit will help in the meantime. I would work with this company again.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello, after speaking with you about the service you received we deeply apologize for the technicians actions regarding the bathroom use.

Chemical wise; Lambda-cyhalothrin isn't a banned or restricted pesticide in Ontario for residential applications. It is the most commonly used pesticide. It also is the only provenly effective treatment for carpet beetles. Temprid SC is no longer available in Ontario. Temprid FX is the new label name for this product and does not have carpet beetles on its list of controllable insects.

Here at Pesticon we try to do our best with the chemicals available to us and we hope that the carpet beetles are eliminated.

Thank you.

Great Job!

Thank you to Jason for the work he did on my home. He took the time to listen to my concerns and offered a variety of solutions. He was prompt and polite! I highly recommend this company!

Thank you for your kind words!

Alicia A.
Alicia A.
1 review Ajax, ON

Racoon removal/cleanup attic

They were very friendly and knowledgeable about the work. They came one day to look at the house and they knew right away what they had to do. The next day they came and removed the babies and sealed up all the entrances the mother racoon had made in the roof.

Thank you for working with us. Here at Pesticon, we act quickly and fix problems with honesty and integrity.

econfidente
econfidente

Pest control

Definitely pest control helped our condominium get rid most of the pests which leaves us satisfied with the service given.

Thank you for your kind words. Happy your satisfied

Carpenter Ants Extermination

Jason is prompt, professional and personable. He received the service call and was asked to be at my place within 2 hours of receiving the call even though he was at least 50km away. He did his inspection to confirm that it was carpenter ants, provided insight on how the pesticide will work and how the social behaviour of ants will spread the residual pesticide throughout the colony. He later advised he will return the following day at 11am. Promptly arriving at 11am, I asked him the expectations after the treatment and warranty and he was thorough and knowledgeable with his responses. After he has completed the work, I was pleasantly surprised that he kept in touch with me to see how things were but since he already set my expectations on what should happen (and did happen), my mind was already at ease. In addition to his professionalism, it was easy to talk and joke with him, especially after showing him my DIY ant bait trap that didn't work. Don't bother with YouTube videos and just ask for Jason. I highly recommend him.

Thank you for the kind words. It was my pleasure working with you.

Bed bug Extermination

Jason was very professional and reassuring. Have not woken up with a bite since. It was a very difficult infestation to find but it's safe to say it's been taken care of

Thank you.

anonymous
anonymous

outdoor pest control

Great work and follow -up. Highly recommend.

Ask for Andre. He is a professional and dies great work.

Thank you for your positive review. Many thanks!

F from Pickering
F from Pickering
6 reviews Pickering, ON

Mouse Treatment

This is my second time using pesticon. Great service provided by jason who was friendly and was able to lay some traps for a pesky mouse i had who devoured my supply of sugar and flour! They come with a 6 mth guarantee, so if you have any recurrences, they will return.

Highly recommend.

Thank you so much, it was a pleasure serving you.

Michael
Michael

Rat removal

No one picks up a rat by the tail and removes from a house like Pesticon!

Yes, Blair is very quick. Proper training and experience is key to his success. Any other animal issues give us a call!!

davidanthony43
davidanthony43

Pest Control!

Andre, is a courteous polite professional Lad!
Andre, is vermin smart & hard working to catch these animals!

Thank you for your kind words!

More about pesticon pest control

A+ Rating With BBB Insured WSIB.Members OSPMA ,CPMA
Pesticon the name of knowledge and experience. Pest control with a professional approach. Pesticon Pest Control is engaged in providing the pest control for Mice, Termites, Bed bugs, Cockroaches, Millipedes, Centipedes, Silverfish, Wasps, Carpet Beetles, Fleas and all kinds of ants. We have the proven track record of over 80000 satisfied customers. By using the integrated Pest Management approach we give money back guarantee. We are licensed in Fumigation, Termites, Structural extermination. Experience the difference. Business with Ethics. Service beyond expectation.